SIGNS OF LIFE

Truster

So we can't celebrate on earth? According to you, no fun can be had, no celebrations, no enjoyment of life. We are created to do nothing but worship God?

The term worship is best understood in the sense of to serve. A man cannot serve unless he is called to do so.

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship (serve) the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Elohim is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship (serve) him in spirit and in truth.​

It is necessary that a man is called, converted and regenerated into this service. This is the greatest indictment against free-will, because no man can do this, no matter how much he wills.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The term worship is best understood in the sense of to serve. A man cannot serve unless he is called to do so.

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship (serve) the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Elohim is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship (serve) him in spirit and in truth.​

It is necessary that a man is called, converted and regenerated into this service. This is the greatest indictment against free-will, because no man can do this, no matter how much he wills.
No man can choose to believe?

Truster

No man can choose to believe?

A man can act on the natural ability to believe or have faith, but these are both inherent in man. They are simply a psyching up of the mental attributes. Trust is a spiritual gift and endowment that entails the abandonment of self into the care of another. Belief and faith do not save. They do not convey what aman (Hebrew) and pistuo (Greek) mean or meant to those that first heard the terms.

You have probably noticed that people use the terms faith, believe and occasionally trust indiscriminately and they do so without any comprehension.

Truster

Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV -

A mis-translation. I could spend time going through every word in the verses, but it would be a waste of my time. Your only purpose is to try and prove me wrong. In doing so you prove that you hate the truth. Enjoy your delusion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A mis-translation. I could spend time going through every word in the verses, but it would be a waste of my time. Your only purpose is to try and prove me wrong. In doing so you prove that you hate the truth. Enjoy your delusion.
Enjoy your salvation, have fun

Truster

CLOSER/NEARER.​

There is in the heart* of the quickened sinner, a very strong desire to draw closer to his Saviour and Elohim. It is an unmistakable and unrelenting desire.
He will then be brought scriptures to confirm his desires are spiritual and expected.

“Draw near to Elohim and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands you sinners and purify your hearts you double-minded.”​

heart* not the blood pump.

Truster

CLOSER/NEARER.​

There is in the heart* of the quickened sinner, a very strong desire to draw closer to his Saviour and Elohim. It is an unmistakable and unrelenting desire.
He will then be brought scriptures to confirm his desires are spiritual and expected.

“Draw near to Elohim and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands you sinners and purify your hearts you double-minded.”​

"Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of trust, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water."

heart/hearts - not the blood pump.

Truster

So we can't celebrate on earth? According to you, no fun can be had, no celebrations, no enjoyment of life. We are created to do nothing but worship God?

I could explain how the OT directs us to celebrate Messiah, but having the direction would do you no good, because you don't have the spiritual ability to do so.

Truster

CLOSER/NEARER.​

"YAH VEH is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth."

What name are you calling upon...?​

Robert Pate

Banned
From here:
Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

"who were dead in trespasses and sins"

To here:

2 Corinthians 2:17 if any man be in Messiah, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
"all things are become new".​

Anyone having been saved will immediately know that something has happened. For the first few seconds, there will be no realisation of what and the recipient will be perfectly still. The inner light of understanding will begin to shine brighter and there is a sense of cleanliness, of wonder and then the firm and undeniable knowledge, “I have been saved” and then an unstoppable force to confess the same with the lips. Romans 10:9

The trust and confession are the results of regeneration and not the cause. The absolute bliss is the result of regeneration. The bliss is manifested in a smile that becomes a permanent feature and will become a source of annoyance to the religious unregenerate.

Trust is a completely new experience and is being exercised in a conversation with his Saviour. Who cannot be seen, but is known as a certainty, for the first time.

Hebrews 11:1 Now trust is the substance of our hoping, the proof of those not seen.

Being con't....

No one was saved in the New Testament without hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

Truster

No one was saved in the New Testament without hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

What makes you think I hadn't heard the message. I was brought up in Wales where there used to be more chapels than pubs. I received the general revelation as a young boy. At regeneration I was supplied with trust and repentance. I received and therefore I live.

Truster

There is a testimony that only the saints receive that allows them to travel through each and every storm. Dismiss every accusation and demolish the railings and curses directed at them. The witness that they please Elohim.

As Paul testified in Hebrews 11:5

By trust Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because Elohim had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased Elohim.​

Truster

He took the most wretchedly wicked and evil men. He renews him by the washing in His own precious blood and then bestows upon him spiritual riches beyond his greatest expectations and wildest dreams.

Not by works of justness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He took the most wretchedly wicked and evil men. He renews him by the washing in His own precious blood and then bestows upon him spiritual riches beyond his greatest expectations and wildest dreams.

Not by works of justness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;​
Do you believe in the Trinity, pretender?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am in union with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and you ask if I believe in the Trinity? Satan "believes" in the Trinity.

I said
Satan is the only three in one trinity in the bible. So whether one uses dragon, devil, and satan. Or serpent, devil, and satan. He is still the only three in one trinity in the bible.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)