SIGNS OF LIFE

Truster

I said
Satan is the only three in one trinity in the bible. So whether one uses dragon, devil, and satan. Or serpent, devil, and satan. He is still the only three in one trinity in the bible.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

You are a Satan worshipper.

Truster

He took the most wretchedly wicked and evil men. He renews him by the washing in His own precious blood and then bestows upon him spiritual riches beyond his greatest expectations and wildest dreams.

Not by works of justness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;​

The life I now live is a gift
the fulness of life blessings
the spiritual benefits are fruit
the knowledge, understanding
and wisdom are not of human origin
all good gifts come down from
the Father of lights.

There is no room to boast no place for pride
the man was and is being emptied
that the new should be brought unto completion
this is Thy desire, this is Thy will, this is Thy pleasure
This is Thy power and mighty might at work
in the new creation.

For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Truster

THIS BECOMES REALITY:

‘THE SACRIFICES OF ELOHIM ARE A BROKEN
SPIRIT: A BROKEN AND A CONTRITE
HEART, O ELOHIM, THOU WILT NOT
DESPISE.’—Psalm 51:17​

I was deep in the experience of this doctrine for about 3 years. I used to meet with a man every Saturday and go through what had been happening in my life. He would at this time listen and then say one thing, " you are living Romans 7".

I was relieved to arrive at Romans 8:1 and 2. Not in word only, but in power and the experience thereof.

Truster

Thus saith YAH VEH, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith YAH VEH: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.​

Truster

It doesn't take long before the newly converted man notices that people in the denominations love the outward marks of religion, but are strangers to the inward work.

Wherefore YAH VEH said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart* far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

heart* not the blood pump

Epoisses

The proud and arrogant Truster who has been deceived by the bigot gospel looks on other sinners as trash. They are not seen as fallen and helpless souls but as cutoff from grace by the bigot God he worships and bows to.

Truster

ONE OF THE SADDEST MOMENTS.

It breaks the heart of the newly converted when people in the denominations mock piety. He has been turned 180 degrees from impiety to piety and then discovers the religious herd prefers to mock reverence than bow to it.

Piety is another term for devotion and this is his new life in operation. He is soon brought to the knowledge of the truth that piety is a gift provided for the heirs of glory.

Piety is a blessing and ability that produces worship in spirit and in truth.

Last edited:

Truster

ONE OF THE MOST BLESSED MOMENTS

The inward revelations and teachings that Messiah brings have an effect that he finds difficult to describe. That is until the scriptures reveal the experience and he realises that others have walked the same Way and felt the same things.

"And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?"

Truster

FORGIVENESS OF SINS AGAINST HIM

He is duty bound to forgive those that sin against him and does so. He practises instant forgiveness and experiments with the ability to forgive all those that will sin against him in the coming hours. Predetermined forgiveness.

He is then brought to the understand that he is not forgiving sin, but the hurt that sin causes. Only Elohim can forgive sin.

Truster

VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE

He notices that people have different versions of the Bible and they always prefer the translation they have. He further discovers that people have their favorite version because the claim it is easier to understand.

He then realises they have stated that they understand the Bible so they will be without excuse at The Judgement. The same people insist they have free-will and so they'll be asked why they exercised that free-will to sin and not repent.

Truster

ASSURANCE OF THE TRUST

I posted this in the wrong thread and moved it here.

Much to the dismay of the pastor and the people in the first denomination I visited after being saved. I took heed of Peter and not them.

"Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:"​

I'd say it took at least 14 years to fulfil this command. The assurance it brings is often called arrogance, but that can only be expected from people who have never been through it. It actually strips a man of arrogance, hacks away at the root of self-esteem, annuls confidence in the flesh and the works of the flesh. It is this assurance that men had when burnt at the stake. It is this assurance that Stephen possessed when he looked steadfastly (with assurance) heavenwards and enraged those that beheld him.

This is a singular act of obedience that occurs in time, but is motivated from eternity, because no man is fit for this work.

Truster

TRUST

The knowledge that trust is continually at work in Him whether it is realised, recognised and understood at first or not. That trust is both a noun and a verb and is the principle by which he lives. Trust works through his life like blood travels and works through the arteries, veins and capillaries of his body. He finds trust at work in every area of his life and is blessed with the knowledge of the gift and its function.

"The just shall live by trust".​

"Now trust is the substance of our hoping, the proof of those not seen."​

Truster

PS

In an adult human, there are around 100,000 miles of blood vessels. The circumference of the earth is 24,901 miles so man has enough blood vessels to travel around the earth 4 times.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.​

Truster

The desire to forgive.

Just as the man who is forgiven much, loves much, he will then develop the desire to forgive much of others.

It starts as simple forgiveness and then after searching his heart he will desire for sincere forgiveness. Complete forgiveness and from the heart, but on the discovery that his own heart will sometimes deceive him he asks for help. "Search me, O Elohim, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting".

On this plateau, he will pause for the rest there is in it.

Sooner or later he will discover that instant forgiveness is not enough and that his heart requires a more comforting certainty. The words of the Shepherd will come in power, "Blessed is the man unto whom YAH VEH imputeth, not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile". This then becomes the summit he attains to. He intends to forgive even before he is sinned against...

Last edited:

Truster

When I first started reading the Bible I began to prefer the scriptures than seemed to relate to me personally. I soon began to realise the entire canon of scripture related to me personally and that it only needed to be opened by the Author.

Truster

As of 10:30 am GMT today it is 18 years to the moment I was dragged out of death into life. Out of darkness unto the glorious light. From under deserved wrath into undeserved grace.

Unto the praise of the glory of His grace. Amen and amen.