Sharing the Messiah with others.

glorydaz

I am still studying this. I do not have an exact answer to this yet.

John 1:1-3KJV

or

Col. 1:15-17KJV
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am still studying this. I do not have an exact answer to this yet.

See if this helps.

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1:16 NKJV)​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I've never heard of such a thing. :shocked:

I'm speaking of ethnic Jews who are saved by the preaching of the Gospel of Salvation (completed Jews, perhaps is a better term). They, like Christians do not find righteousness through law keeping but through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Righteousness through keeping the law is good but not enough, whether Jew or Gentile.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about?

He wants to exorcise what's inside you. :think:

ex·or·cise
ˈeksôrˌsīz/Submit
verb
drive out or attempt to drive out (an evil spirit) from a person or place.
"an attempt to exorcise an unquiet spirit"
synonyms: drive out, cast out, expel
"exorcising an evil spirit"
rid (a person or place) of an evil spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He wants to exorcise what's inside you. :think:

ex·or·cise
ˈeksôrˌsīz/Submit
verb
drive out or attempt to drive out (an evil spirit) from a person or place.
"an attempt to exorcise an unquiet spirit"
synonyms: drive out, cast out, expel
"exorcising an evil spirit"
rid (a person or place) of an evil spirit.
If that is true (he used the word "thy" but I suppose he may have been asking about me), what should I do in this situation then by your advice?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If that is true (he used the word "thy" but I suppose he may have been asking about me), what should I do in this situation then by your advice?

Take it as a joke, it's intojoy's weird sense of humor. I think it's funny cuz I saw what he did there. He responded to a post of yours by saying "come out of him" :chuckle: - he was pretending to speak to a demon. Then when you responded again, he said to the spirit, "what is thy name" - hilarious. He's just playing around

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Take it as a joke, it's intojoy's weird sense of humor. I think it's funny cuz I saw what he did there. He responded to a post of yours by saying "come out of him" :chuckle: - he was pretending to speak to a demon. Then when you responded again, he said to the spirit, "what is thy name" - hilarious. He's just playing around
I am a person not a spirit?

There is a verse people use to say that humans are spirits (the Father of spirits (is God)). But if a person is talking to another person and saying they are a demon it is a lie (even if that would be the correct way to interpret the verse).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This kind cometh out only with much prayer and fasting
There is a Bible verse that says this. What are you applying the Bible verse to and how do you interpret the verse?

For example, would you say that when many pray and fast they can be certain that then a demon will come out of someone? Or, are you saying that the person who is supposed to pray and fast would be the person with the demon?

I fasted all week last week after 3pm. I had no thoughts of demons. It can be challenging to fast. But I'm wondering how you interpret the verse and if you can say you understand it.