Sharing the Messiah with others.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What special list do you keep? Do you and RD compare notes? Perhaps just one of you can keep tabs as to not duplicate work.

Are you on one already? Feel free to join the one that denies the eternal deity of the Messiah God Man.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you on one already? Feel free to join the one that denies the eternal deity of the Messiah God Man.
Would you like to elaborate? You are talking about the Messiah. Talking about the identity of Jesus or the identity of the Messiah, defining eternal deity or Messiah God Man or God Man is fine and all are okay to discuss. Presenting Jesus (Christ) as Messiah from scripture may be the more difficult task as you present the gospel and share Christ with others.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I am saved intojoy. I am saved by God by the blood of Jesus the Christ.

You can't make yourself saved or born again, but God can save anyone He chooses to save.

If you do not believe that Jesus and the Father and the Spirit are one triune being then you are not saved by the blood of Christ according to the scriptures

achduke

whatever archpuke.
Nice! You question or more like tell others they are not saved but you act like this?

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Galatians 5:23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you do not believe that Jesus and the Father and the Spirit are one triune being then you are not saved by the blood of Christ according to the scriptures

I don't know how this relates to your previous statements or posts, but if you believe you know the truth feel free to share!

Some issues may need to be worked through by some or all of us. If you say someone is wrong without stating what you believe to be right, then there is no room to agree or disagree.

I believe in God the Father and in Jesus Christ His only begotten Son. The Son being God and God being Spirit or mentioning the Spirit of God is God means we have God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Do you agree or have any questions about this?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nice! You question or more like tell others they are not saved but you act like this?

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Galatians 5:23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

What about the fruit of the loom?

achduke

“Wherefore I make known unto you, that no man speaking in the Spirit of God saith, Jesus is anathema; and no man can say, Jesus is Lord, but in the Holy Spirit.”
**1 Corinthians‬ *12:3‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/1co.12.3.asv

1 Corinthians 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

Not sure how this makes your point.

Zechariah 3:7 "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'If you will walk in My ways, and if you will keep My command, then you shall also judge My house, and likewise have charge of My courts; I will give you places to walk among these who stand here.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

One can believe that Jesus died for his sin but none can believe that Jesus is God without being saved

achduke

One can believe that Jesus died for his sin but none can believe that Jesus is God without being saved
Except for that is not what it says. It says Jesus is Lord. So you equate being Lord with being God?