Saved---Revoked

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I don't know how you do that. Look right at it and deny it. But I have seen you do it before. I post a point blank verse. And you flip to the other side and deny it.

32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him;

but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

I'm not talking about speaking against Jesus word but denying who He is. I say this because the Holy Spirit testifies that Jesus is God the Son.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm not talking about speaking against Jesus word but denying who He is. I say this because the Holy Spirit testifies that Jesus is God the Son.

I said
Now you have turned to out right lying? The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And there is no verse that has Jesus is God the Son.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Unto the Son He saith, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever."

I said
Context, context, context. When God the Father brings Jesus into the world again. That hasn't happened yet.

Heb 1:6-8
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He

says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
What are you doing now just turning into a heckler? Trying to cause confusion.
John 1:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Word Becomes Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 4:25-26 New King James Version (NKJV)

25 The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”

26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”

John 8:58 New King James Version (NKJV)

58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Acts 20:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[a] which He purchased with His own blood.

Need more?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I did answer your question. If its a sin that needs repentance and you repent. Your forgiven
But if it is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit it only takes once.
Paul was a blasphemer.

1 Timothy 1 KJV
(13) Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 1:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Word Becomes Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 4:25-26 New King James Version (NKJV)

25 The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”

26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”

John 8:58 New King James Version (NKJV)

58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Acts 20:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[a] which He purchased with His own blood.

Need more?

I said
Now that is much better. At least your trying with scripture. Now I have picked holes in the I Am delusions and John 1-1.
But here is a new one you haven't tried before Acts 20-28.
But as usual you didn't follow the context, context, context.

Acts 20:24-28
24 "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy,

and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

25 "And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more.
26 "Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men.
27 "For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.
28 "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He*Jesus) purchased with His own blood.
(NKJ)

That should be simple enough.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Paul was a blasphemer.

1 Timothy 1 KJV
(13) Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

I said
But Paul never blasphemed the Holy Spirit. One can blaspheme Jesus, or the Word. But that is not blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Matt 12:31
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you Squeaky. I consider that a compliment coming from you. However you will never and I mean never change the meaning of scripture. You can twist it and turn it but it will forever remain the same forever.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thank you Squeaky. I consider that a compliment coming from you. However you will never and I mean never change the meaning of scripture. You can twist it and turn it but it will forever remain the same forever.

I said
Well the truth is what I'm after.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know and the rules about believing will never change either. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you fallen short?

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
funny-pictures-knew-dog-was-different-600x450.jpg