YOU ...who have READ this...
each and every time you read
another post on any thread
on this website

a curse will come upon you and
each and every member of your family.
And if you are a member
each and every time you log in to this web site
and for every hour you are logged in to this web site...
a curse will come upon you and
each and every member of your family.

And if you or anyone in anyway whatsoever
has any part in anyway whatsoever that leads
to this thread or post to be deleted or delete
this thread from the forum or move this thread
from the Introduction forum or block this thread
or any post I make where the public cannot view it or
where I cannot access it at all times and post
on this forum with it ...

A spirit will come upon you or a member of your family
and possess them and torment and curse them till it
causes them to die by some way or another.

If you send me a pm ...
for every pm you send me...
7 curses will come upon you and each
and every member of your family.

Thus saith the Lord God.

I said
I rebuke you satan. Get off my thread.

Aimiel

So you're saying you can do something, a work, like "turning from God, to lose your salvation. So you're saying right now you are doing something, working to be saved.
You're twisting my words. Everyone has done something (sin) to deserve hell. No one has ever earned Heaven. Only Christ is worthy. We can go to Heaven, because Jesus' Blood cleanses us of sin. Anyone can fall from any level and, as I said earlier: if not we would not have been warned so many times about that fact. Thinking one can make a decision to believe upon Christ and then just ignore their salvation and still have it intact after living for the enemy their whole life is simply ludicrous. OSAS was designed in hell. If one is walking with The Lord one will never lose their salvation. If one is walking with Satan, they may have already lost it. It isn't works that saves us but it is sin that sends us to hell. Twisting words and trying to put words in someone's mouth isn't the work of someone who's walking with The Lord.

Daniel1611

You're twisting my words. Everyone has done something (sin) to deserve hell. No one has ever earned Heaven. Only Christ is worthy. We can go to Heaven, because Jesus' Blood cleanses us of sin. Anyone can fall from any level and, as I said earlier: if not we would not have been warned so many times about that fact. Thinking one can make a decision to believe upon Christ and then just ignore their salvation and still have it intact after living for the enemy their whole life is simply ludicrous. OSAS was designed in hell. If one is walking with The Lord one will never lose their salvation. If one is walking with Satan, they may have already lost it. It isn't works that saves us but it is sin that sends us to hell. Twisting words and trying to put words in someone's mouth isn't the work of someone who's walking with The Lord.

I don't see what I twisted. You just said you have to "walk with God" or you may go to hell. Thats works. You're saying a saved person can do something to lose salvation. That's works. I'm a child of God through Christ. What can I do to stop being his child? Nothing. If you have a son, he could do anything or go anywhere but he's still your son. God calls the saved His children and we cannot stop being his children.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't see what I twisted. You just said you have to "walk with God" or you may go to hell. Thats works. You're saying a saved person can do something to lose salvation. That's works. I'm a child of God through Christ. What can I do to stop being his child? Nothing. If you have a son, he could do anything or go anywhere but he's still your son. God calls the saved His children and we cannot stop being his children.

I said
If you ever figure out what he is saying let me know.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I hope you know the difference between saved and salvation. Saved is temporary. Salvation is eternal. God saved a lot of people then destroyed the ones that didn't believe.

Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Society Has Mixed Them All Together
The Holy Spirit separates them from each other and defines them.
Denominations mixes God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Word of God all together. They are all separate. With separate functions and Jobs.

Denominations mixes the kingdom of God with the kingdom of heaven together. They are different. With different locations.

Denominations mixes faith and hope and trust, and believe all together. They are all different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed good angels and bad angels and good spirits and bad spirits all together. They are different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed mans laws in with Gods laws. They are different

Denominations have mixed the new testament with the old testament. They are different.

Denominations have mixed saved and salvation together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament justice with mans justice with new testament justice. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed wanting and desire together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed coveting with lust with love. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed God and Jesus together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Emotions and affections together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Spiritual language and carnal language together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Milk understanding and meat understanding together. They are different.

jzeidler

If sin causes you to loose your salvation, how much sin does it take? How much does a person have to sin before he's lost?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If sin causes you to loose your salvation, how much sin does it take? How much does a person have to sin before he's lost?

If you have to ask this question, you need to reexamine your faith. How long have you been claiming to be a Christian?

If we are true to Jesus, we will sin less and less as we get older. Jesus knows we are so imperfect. But He will give us grace to forgive our imperfection if we are striving to be true to Him.

Being faithful servant is life long endeavor.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good question.
The worker bees will never answer how much is enough.
They think that if they just TRY to hit the mark, everything will be OK.
But the bible never says that just TRYING to hit the mark will cut it.
The bible says one must hit the mark (not just TRY to hit the mark).

jzeidler

Good question.

The worker bees will never answer how much is enough.

They think that if they just TRY to hit the mark, everything will be OK.

But the bible never says that just TRYING to hit the mark will cut it.

The bible says one must hit the mark (not just TRY to hit the mark).

Thanks. And your right. The bible doesn't say try. It says rest in Jesus and what he did for you. Have faith that his work on the cross saves you. That's it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
There are three types of sins.
Three Types Of Sin

The ones you dont have to repent of.

1 Pet 4:8
8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins."
(NKJ)

The ones you must repent of. Depends on which kind you are talking about.

2 Pet 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(NKJ)

And the unforgiveable sin. That it doesnt do any good to repent of.
Matt 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
(NKJ)

jzeidler

If you have to ask this question, you need to reexamine your faith. How long have you been claiming to be a Christian?

If we are true to Jesus, we will sin less and less as we get older. Jesus knows we are so imperfect. But He will give us grace to forgive our imperfection if we are striving to be true to Him.

Being faithful servant is life long endeavor.

You didn't answer my question. How much? At what point does someone go too far?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You didn't answer my question. How much? At what point does someone go too far?

I said
I did answer your question. If its a sin that needs repentance and you repent. Your forgiven
But if it is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit it only takes once.

jzeidler

I said

I did answer your question. If its a sin that needs repentance and you repent. Your forgiven

But if it is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit it only takes once.

So Jesus didn't die for all sin? Whether just the believers or the sin of the whole world. At the cross not all sin was paid for? Jesus didn't finish the work of atonement?

jzeidler

I believe John the baptist, a descendant of aaron by both parents, baptized christ and said "this is the lamb of god who takes away the sin of the world" he then carried these sins to the cross, blotting them out forever by being judged through the law so that in us the law of death is fulfilled so now we live through christ who gave us his life.

and in 1 john 2:2 it says He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Well said.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So Jesus didn't die for all sin? Whether just the believers or the sin of the whole world. At the cross not all sin was paid for? Jesus didn't finish the work of atonement?

I said
I don't think you understand the word "all". All Christians.
John 6:39
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
John 18:11

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe John the baptist, a descendant of aaron by both parents, baptized christ and said "this is the lamb of god who takes away the sin of the world" he then carried these sins to the cross, blotting them out forever by being judged through the law so that in us the law of death is fulfilled so now we live through christ who gave us his life.

and in 1 john 2:2 it says He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

I said
If that were true, which it is not. We wouldn't need to have a judgment day in the end. Nobody would go to the eternal lake of fire. which they will. We wouldn't need to repent now every time we commit a sin. Which we do. Do you keep all of Jesus' commandments?

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
There are three types of sins.
Three Types Of Sin

The ones you dont have to repent of.

1 Pet 4:8
8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins."
(NKJ)

The ones you must repent of. Depends on which kind you are talking about.

2 Pet 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(NKJ)

And the unforgiveable sin. That it doesnt do any good to repent of.
Matt 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
(NKJ)
First , we must repent of all sin. Second the unpardonable sin is that in which Jesus is denied and his works are attributed to the devil. This sin is only for those who have denied Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
First , we must repent of all sin. Second the unpardonable sin is that in which Jesus is denied and his works are attributed to the devil. This sin is only for those who have denied Jesus.

I said
I don't know how you do that. Look right at it and deny it. But I have seen you do it before. I post a point blank verse. And you flip to the other side and deny it.

32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him;

but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.