Satanic Temple Wants Followers to Force Christian Bakers to Make a Cake to ‘Honor...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Common sense says that homosexuality isn't on a par with either and the law reflects that.
Try responding rationally.

This is not about what you think is right; this is about what the Bible says.

God wrote that homosexuality is a sin and a crime.

You might want to live under OT laws for the time but most people don't.
We know. Liberals love murder, adultery, perjury and theft.

Sent from my SM-A520F using TOL mobile app

Arthur Brain

Try responding rationally.

This is not about what you think is right; this is about what the Bible says.

God wrote that homosexuality is a sin and a crime.

I did, it's a shame you couldn't repeat the feat. Regardless of how you think OT biblical laws should be enforced there's plenty to suggest they weren't used to such an extent even back then. There's certainly no legitimate reason for them to apply to modern society and if you don't like that then suck it up cos there ain't gonna be a fundamentalist state happening in the West anytime soon...

We know. Liberals love murder, adultery, perjury and theft.

Try responding rationally dude, if at all possible with your apparent multiple personalities...

:plain:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. You presented your opinion as if it were relevant to what the Bible teaches.

Regardless of how you think OT biblical laws should be enforced...
Irrelevant again. This isn't about what people think; it's about what the Bible says.

There's certainly no legitimate reason for them to apply to modern society.
Sure, there is.

If you don't like that then suck it up cos there ain't gonna be a fundamentalist state happening in the West anytime soon...
Therefore, something... :idunno:

You're not much for contributing anything of substance, are you?

It's not OK to be gay.
Bible says so.

We know you hate what the Bible teaches; reiterating so doesn't contribute anything. It only serves your agenda of turning the subject to one you think you can win.

Arthur Brain

Nope. You presented your opinion as if it were relevant to what the Bible teaches.

No, I responded rationally and your trademark soundbites are duly noted and discarded in the appropriate place.

Irrelevant again. This isn't about what people think; it's about what the Bible says.

Ya, most Christians don't support OT laws in modern society.

Sure, there is.

Um, no, there isn't.

Therefore, something... :idunno:

You really don't know...

You're not much for contributing anything of substance, are you?

Hilariously ironic...

It's not OK to be gay.
Bible says so.

Well, people are and not through choice or circumstance either.

We know you hate what the Bible teaches; reiterating so doesn't contribute anything. It only serves your agenda of turning the subject to one you think you can win.

You do realize how much of a clown you sound when you refer to yourself as 'we', right? Frankly, Stripe, you're just a clown as far as I'm concerned full stop. Hope that's clear enough.

:e4e:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't wear mixed fabrics
Don't eat shellfish
Don't get tattoos
Don't shave
Do slaughter bratty children
Do rape little girls captured during war
Again with the unfinished thought.

There are laws other than the ones I listed, therefore, something... :idunno:

Arthur Brain

You love homosexuality.

You're as bonkers as aCW. Unlike far right cranks and fundamentalist crackpots I don't happen to be obsessed with sexuality one way or the other. I merely recognize that homosexual people have and should have the right to live with the same rights as anyone else, free from your type of puritanical legalism.

Dope.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're as bonkers as aCW. Unlike far right cranks and fundamentalist crackpots I don't happen to be obsessed with sexuality one way or the other. I merely recognize that homosexual people have and should have the right to live with the same rights as anyone else, free from your type of puritanical legalism.

Dope.
God says homosexuality is a sin and a crime.

Arthur Brain

God says homosexuality is a sin and a crime.

Yet rarely even alluded to, not part of the ten commandments, nothing recorded in the NT by Jesus in ministry and yet obsessed on by far right cranks. Newsflash dude, Leviticus doesn't apply to today and it's not a crime let alone a capital one. The west is not a Theocratic state so deal with it.