Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Truster

Anyone else think this whole thread is a pompous unfunny joke?

This thread is simply confirming what I already knew. That the people I've called unholy, hypocrites, blasphemers and heretics are just that.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Those that have been set free by the truth will always recognise and love the truth. We will always recognise the lies and the liars and I for one shall call them what they are.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
@GloryDaz quote: ...I'm not crazy enough to answer your cunning craftiness.
t10502.gif

:yawn: Don't have to (2 Pe 2:1). Rejection of Link removed--same for @patrick jane @john w @Nick M @SaulToPaul @musterion @heir @exminister @Grosnick Marowbe @steko @Tambora.

Last edited by a moderator:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Last edited by a moderator:

Truster

He is. Rejection of his lordship was one of the earliest tares in the church by the way. Nothing new under the sun. Jud 4

When I was converted I had no knowledge of any doctrine. The night after I was reading a Bible someone had given me and came to a screeching halt. "let us make man in Our Image..." I phoned someone I knew and said, "I thought the was one God? She said there is and I asked well how can He say OUR Image. She replied, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thanks, I said. No further explanation needed.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is Lord!

1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

He is. Rejection of his lordship was one of the earliest tares in the church by the way. Nothing new under the sun. Jud 4

:yawn: Don't have to (2 Pe 2:1). Rejection of lordship--same for [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=6141]Nick M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7053]SaulToPaul[/MENTION] [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION] [MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION].
[MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] ... Place [MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] on here too... if you are serious. I suggest you rethink this.

I'm not one to take kindly to the slander of GOOD Gospel Workmen!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This is a properly formatted post that has [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] saying that Satan is nothing more than God acting through a sock puppet... (the actual quote is deceptively formatted to mix his lies with my application of grace towards him and my insistence that the work of Satan is not the work of God) and He and [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] are hammering away at some grace based believers in Jesus! I believe Truster is sour to the influence of [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION].

.................................................. ..................................

But... According to you... all are doing God's will. Don't give up on me friend.

Also... you just admitted that Satan has dominion on the earth. I do believe you just rebutted yourself and [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION] from earlier in this thread.

Mozel Tov

Satan is the prince of the power of the air, but he is not exercising his own will, but the will of Him who works all things after the counsel of His own will. Satan is a puppet and no more.

Then you are calling the work of the Devil... God's work. This is where I'll cease for today... Not much else can be said on this matter.

You have said "more than you realize."

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... I joke a lot about many matters... I even joked about the POTD for Meshak... and I know all authority rests with you, Knight and others.

I simply recommend that [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] be banned from this thread permanently... due to their blatant abuse of it as of recent.

All respect, humility and acknowledgement of my simple place here. I'm simply offering a possible solution to consider on this matter.

- EE

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
To qualify for this list one has to reject Jesus as God and or reject the trinity. Anything else whether it's a lack of understanding of the difference between God's permissive will and sovereign will are possibilities for heretical doctrine perhaps but the individuals who believe that God come in the flesh is Jesus are themselves not heretics.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

This is a properly formatted post that has [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] saying that Satan is nothing more than God acting through a sock puppet... (the actual quote is deceptively formatted to mix his lies with my application of grace towards him and my insistence that the work of Satan is not the work of God) and He and [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] are hammering away at some grace based believers in Jesus! I believe Truster is sour to the influence of [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION].

Then you are calling the work of the Devil... God's work. This is where I'll cease for today... Not much else can be said on this matter.

You have said "more than you realize."

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... I joke a lot about many matters... I even joked about the POTD for Meshak... and I know all authority rests with you, Knight and others.

I simply recommend that [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] be banned from this thread permanently... due to their blatant abuse of it as of recent.

All respect, humility and acknowledgement of my simple place here. I'm simply offering a possible solution to consider on this matter.

- EE

You have the amazing ability of taking absolute truth and twisting it to suit your personal opinions. To ensure there is no further ambiguity I'll state this:

The Eternal Almighty is Soverign in all of time and eternity. He is not subject to the whims of circumstances of men or fallen anagels. As this is plainly proven in the Revelation that the terrors of destrcution go forth on His command. It was the Eternal Father that delivered the Eternal Son by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim and the wicked hands by which He was slain were there at the good pleasure of the Almighty.

I further state that anything and everything that happens in time and eternity happen by decree and not by chance, accident or by any other will than that of Elohim.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have the amazing ability of taking absolute truth and twisting it to suit your personal opinions. To ensure there is no further ambiguity I'll state this:

The Eternal Almighty is Soverign in all of time and eternity. He is not subject to the whims of circumstances of men or fallen anagels. As this is plainly proven in the Revelation that the terrors of destrcution go forth on His command. It was the Eternal Father that delivered the Eternal Son by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim and the wicked hands by which He was slain were there at the good pleasure of the Almighty.

I further state that anything and everything that happens in time and eternity happen by decree and not by chance, accident or by any other will than that of Elohim.

er, no.

It is all about the making of man in Gods image and setting boundaries about him, but giving him free choice within those boundaries.

Examine the relationship between mans choices and satans freedom within the boundary set for him.

LA

glorydaz

:yawn: Don't have to (2 Pe 2:1). Rejection of lordship--same for [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=6141]Nick M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7053]SaulToPaul[/MENTION] [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION] [MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION].

Looks to me like this judge has gone over to the dark side.:rip:

Truster

er, no.

It is all about the making of man in Gods image and setting boundaries about him, but giving him free choice within those boundaries.

Examine the relationship between mans choices and satans freedom within the boundary set for him.

LA

Your problem is simply the fact that you begin with man and work your way back to the Almighty. Instead of beginning with the Almighty and tracing everything from Him. "In the beginning Elohim". Not, in the beginning man.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your problem is simply the fact that you begin with man and work your way back to the Almighty. Instead of beginning with the Almighty and tracing everything from Him. "In the beginning Elohim". Not, in the beginning man.

You did not read correctly, neither considered before answering.