Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good Morning,

My name is Ricky and (obviously) I am new to the forums. I am an easy going man with traditional conservative values. My search for God has been a life-long journey, and I look forward to sharing and learning from each of you. I love hearing of people's experiences in their pursuit for spiritual enlightenment. I cannot say that I belong to any one religious or theological tradition, but I am also not opposed to learning about any. I am a follower of Jesus Christ and believe He is my Savior. Perhaps you can help me in my journey.

I reside in Las Vegas.

I hope to get to know all of you! :wave2:

Last edited:

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
You sound like you've got your big boy pants on... you'll need em' in here! Welcome from Texas!:wazzup:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You sound like you've got your big boy pants on... you'll need em' in here! Welcome from Texas!:wazzup:

Good advice. I'll make sure I'm wearing them whenever I log on. I may be soft spoken, but I can take a beating. Texans are goodly people. Glad to know ya!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi. I've never been to Las Vegas. Is there anything special there? :idunno:

Welcome to TOL. :)

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi. I've never been to Las Vegas. Is there anything special there? :idunno:

Welcome to TOL. :)
\

Hmmmmm. Well, according to The Exalted One :down:, no one should be wasting their money in this town. :bang:

I myself tend to think there are some interesting things to do.

Thanks for the welcome!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmmmmm. Well, according to The Exalted One :down:, no one should be wasting their money in this town. :bang: I myself tend to think there are some interesting things to do. Thanks for the welcome!

:chuckle:

Good on ya. :D

Dena

Welcome to TOL. I went to Vegas about 12 years ago. I didn't like the city so much but outside of the city is really pretty. I plan to go back with my husband.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
always learning........

always learning........

Good Morning,

My name is Ricky and (obviously) I am new to the forums.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and believe He is my Savior. Perhaps you can help me in my journey.

Welcome to the forum........

In religion, Jesus advocated and followed the method of experience-even as science pursues the technique of experiment. We find God through spiritual insight, but we approach God through the love of the beautiful, pursuit of truth, loyalty to duty, and worship of divine goodness. But of all these values, love is the true guide to real insight. - UB

May your journeys be filled with new discoveries.......

paul

Status
Not open for further replies.