Sacrifices

Right Divider

Body part
Was killing Jesus a sin?
:duh:

Jesus didn't seem to be on board with your claim that he came to be rejected.
Where did I make such a claim? (Hint: I didn't, you're a liar)

There are (2) gospels in the NT, fragments of the original taught by Jesus for 3+ years/salvation by faith and the responsibility of being a son of God, and the the after-cross speculation, compromise gospel to bring the Pagans.
Vacuous claims.

The term "blasphemy" was invented by Democrat type of brains, 'how dare you question our authority'.
How dare any of us disagree with the great and might Caino. :french:

Why don't you go to a UB forum were you'll feel right at home? You don't belong on a Christian forum.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:duh:

Where did I make such a claim? (Hint: I didn't, you're a liar)

Vacuous claims.

How dare any of us disagree with the great and might Caino. :french:

Why don't you go to a UB forum were you'll feel right at home? You don't belong on a Christian forum.

You didn't answer the question, was killing Jesus a sin?

The claim that Jesus came to be killed as an atonement for sin would mean that it was Gods will that he do so. Therefore his attempts to reach the Jews was an insincere charade.

The problem is the false atonement Gospel. Eventually the original Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven will be proclaimed after the medieval thinking Christians die off.

Right Divider

Body part
You didn't answer the question, was killing Jesus a sin?
I will answer again: :duh:

The claim that Jesus came to be killed as an atonement for sin would mean that it was Gods will that he do so. Therefore his attempts to reach the Jews was an insincere charade.

The problem is the false atonement Gospel. Eventually the original Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven will be proclaimed after the medieval thinking Christians die off.

Poor confused Caino. Is that also when the space ships arrive?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Poor Right Divider, cant answer a fundamental question. Was killing Jesus a sin?

Either you're trolling, or you're intentionally ignoring the emoji RD is using.

The answer is: :duh:

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
>>>This question been asked before and you never going to have an answer.
very hard tricky question.

The question WAS answered, dummy.

The answer is, AGAIN, because you apparently need it beaten into your skull for it to register

:duh: <-- the answer

Caino

BANNED
Banned
>>>This question been asked before and you never going to have an answer.
very hard tricky question.

They refuse to answer the simple question for obvious reasons, it was a Sin for which the perpetrators (the Jews, Jerusalem, Israel) were punished as Jesus warned.

From the Gospel according to Luke. 23:28-31

Jesus turning to them said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. For behold, the days are coming when they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never gave suck!’ Then they will begin to say to the mountains, ‘Fall on us’; and to the hills, ‘Cover us’. For if they do this when the wood is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

But since the speculative doctrine of the theoretical atonement was built on killing Gods Son, a direct contradiction appears that must be ignored.

Sacrifice minded followers of Jesus “assumed” a lot of things after he left. Then Paul, who never knew Jesus, heavily influenced Christianity by his own personal “opinions” which influenced the recollection of Jesus in the NT books written about him.

”He went first to his own but his own did not receive him”

Had the Jews accepted the Son and the original “good news” Gospel as Jesus hoped, then the Jews would be preaching it today from the Temple Mount. But instead the Temple was destroyed, it’s been Islam now for 1400 years! DUH!

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If you cannot understand that DUH means YES... there is little hope that you can understand anything.

Finally!

Sin is deliberate disloyalty to deity, opposition to the will of God. Jesus plainly stated that rejecting his gospel "message" and killing him was the will of the devil, NEVER the will of God as a condition for forgiveness!

The cross was the turning of the cheek, the sharing of the death experience with man and a final parting of the ways with the corrupt Jews. Jesus stated that returning from the dead on his own volition would prove his authority to teach his message.

Sacrificial atonement was the new gospel that evolved after Jesus left. His original gospel message was largely lost and replaced with Christianity.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Amos, Isaiah, and other prophets criticized the profitable sacrificial cult. Its no wonder that they were mistreated, rejected and even killed.

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

The Jews were supposed to accept his Gospel not kill him!!!

Oleander

Finally!

Sin is deliberate disloyalty to deity, opposition to the will of God. Jesus plainly stated that rejecting his gospel "message" and killing him was the will of the devil, NEVER the will of God as a condition for forgiveness!

The cross was the turning of the cheek, the sharing of the death experience with man and a final parting of the ways with the corrupt Jews. Jesus stated that returning from the dead on his own volition would prove his authority to teach his message.

Sacrificial atonement was the new gospel that evolved after Jesus left. His original gospel message was largely lost and replaced with Christianity.

>>> If jesus death was the will of God, then why jesus and the rest of the bible writers condemn the jews for killing him.
but, if as jesus said, his killer will be following satan, then why Christian's consider his death is a gift?
a gift from satan?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
>>> If jesus death was the will of God, then why jesus and the rest of the bible writers condemn the jews for killing him.
but, if as jesus said, his killer will be following satan, then why Christian's consider his death is a gift?
a gift from satan?

Faith to them is pretending that it all makes sense.

Right Divider

Body part
Finally you understand what you should have understood all along. Great work!

Since you reject scripture... how do you know anything about God or what He was doing?

:juggle:

You claim "they" made it up... I claim that you made this up.

You are WAY OUT there Caino. You don't belong on the Christian forum.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Since you reject scripture... how do you know anything about God or what He was doing?

They brought old, universal beliefs about animal sacrifices into their new gospel about Jesus.

The Jews were punished for killing Jesus by God like maybe they weren’t supposed to do that?

The atonement people are way out there.

Right Divider

Body part
They brought old, universal beliefs about animal sacrifices into their new gospel about Jesus.
You are living in fairy tale land.

The Jews were punished for killing Jesus by God like maybe they weren’t supposed to do that?
Perhaps you cannot understand that God can use events in two ways.

Get on your space ship and fly away.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Right Divider

Body part

Baloney

You believe that the aliens have taught you truth. You cannot handle the actual truth.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You are living in fairy tale land.

Perhaps you cannot understand that God can use events in two ways.

Get on your space ship and fly away.
As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.

Right Divider

Body part
As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.

Jesus revered the LAW and the PROPHETS, which you do not.

P.S. I have no idea what your post is supposed to mean.