Republicans cancel Liz Cheney

marke

Most American people do believe there wasn't widespread voter fraud. What evidence to the contrary? Are you still going to be moaning about the last election next year as well?
I have lost respect for racist, violent, lying, dishonest, immoral, unjust, perverted, twisted, unAmerican, pro-communist, fascist, Marxist democrats.
They say they did not commit fraud but they cannot prove they did not commit fraud.

marke

:ROFLMAO:

Well, the reality of the situation, (the actual reality of the situation, not your preferred space cadet narrative) is that Trump lost with no evidence whatsoever of widespread voter fraud. That's the reality so no conspiracy theories or need to cling onto ridiculous fantasies required. That's just how it is.
Democrats lied about Trump/Russian collusion, falsely charged him with treason, and dishonestly impeached him after suspending his civil rights and constitutional due process. Democrats committed widespread voter fraud and then blocked nearly every effort to investigate and mocked millions of Americans for not finding evidence that could not be found because democrats blocked investigations.

marke

FACT: More Americans hate trump than Biden. I am speaking as one of those Americans (the moral majority). The whiners seem to be trying to convince me that I didn’t willfully cast my vote against Coronavirus Don …

Oh the arrogance …
I believe the percentage of rebels against God who hate Trump for supporting traditional Christian values is very high.

marke

FACT: those Americans who hate Trump more than Biden are the morons like yourself who listen to what they're told to think by the mainstream media.

If you want an example of this, go back 20 years to the point in time when the left hated Joe Biden and he was forced to withdraw from two presidential runs, and the left loved Donald Trump.

The fact of the matter is you don't know anything about Donald Trump other than what you've been told to think, and you don't know anything about Joe Biden other than what you've been told to think.

If you had the ability to think independently, you could examine the results that each of them has achieved in their forays into public life.

The left is slowly coming around to a realization that Joe Biden is going to be a disaster for the country. They find it impossible to ignore his falling poll numbers.
The polls show Biden's approval rate is deeply below water, which inspires his supporters to loudly proclaim claim it is sky-high.

marke

😂

No, you're telling her what she thinks. Telling her WHY she thinks what you're telling her she thinks is just the arrogant cherry on top.
Who can tell what someone is thinking? Lots of lefties think they can. Here is a quote from Trump:

Trump said he was not following any special diet or exercise regimen for the campaign. ‘‘All my friends who work out all the time, they’re going for knee replacements, hip replacements — they’re a disaster,’’ he said. He exerts himself fully by standing in front of an audience for an hour, as he just did. ‘‘That’s exercise.’”

Now here are lefties telling us what Trump thinks based upon their flawed analysis of that statement (mind you, they are not claiming it is only their opinion that they suspect Trump might be thinking, but they are saying this is what Trump thinks and it cannot be questioned or denied, which is a lie):

One health aspect Trump is transparent about: He doesn’t like to break a sweat. To be more precise, he thinks physical activity will kill you faster.

After college, after Trump mostly gave up his personal athletic interests, he came to view time spent playing sports as time wasted. Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.

Donald Trump thinks exercise will kill you

So for Trump, exercise is deadly. But according to science, it’s a miracle drug.

Let me fact-check this for everyone's good. These assumptions are not things Trump has said but twisted perversions of things the biased reporter dishonestly wants his readers to blindly believe. The opinions of this reporter are nothing but dishonest crap.

marke

I'm sorry you have to miss out on the MAGA thesaurus though. :( So many words!
Leftists are hateful but don't know it. They think tens of millions of white Americans are racists because they were born white. That is not only a huge red flag leftist racist opinion but is also totally disconnected from reality. They hate cops and love breaking the law and think they are morally superior for having such "enlightened views." Their so-called light is really just darkness, and very deep at that.

Matthew 6:23
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Arthur Brain

I have lost respect for racist, violent, lying, dishonest, immoral, unjust, perverted, twisted, unAmerican, pro-communist, fascist, Marxist democrats.
They say they did not commit fraud but they cannot prove they did not commit fraud.
Well that was...predictably over the top bunk.

What have all of these investigations uncovered and allegations and promises of proving fraud come to Marke?

Yep, that's right, squat.

Arthur Brain

Who can tell what someone is thinking? Lots of lefties think they can. Here is a quote from Trump:

Trump said he was not following any special diet or exercise regimen for the campaign. ‘‘All my friends who work out all the time, they’re going for knee replacements, hip replacements — they’re a disaster,’’ he said. He exerts himself fully by standing in front of an audience for an hour, as he just did. ‘‘That’s exercise.’”

Now here are lefties telling us what Trump thinks based upon their flawed analysis of that statement (mind you, they are not claiming it is only their opinion that they suspect Trump might be thinking, but they are saying this is what Trump thinks and it cannot be questioned or denied, which is a lie):

One health aspect Trump is transparent about: He doesn’t like to break a sweat. To be more precise, he thinks physical activity will kill you faster.

After college, after Trump mostly gave up his personal athletic interests, he came to view time spent playing sports as time wasted. Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.

Donald Trump thinks exercise will kill you

So for Trump, exercise is deadly. But according to science, it’s a miracle drug.

Let me fact-check this for everyone's good. These assumptions are not things Trump has said but twisted perversions of things the biased reporter dishonestly wants his readers to blindly believe. The opinions of this reporter are nothing but dishonest crap.
Oh please, Trump was hardly opaque when his Twitter account was still up and running. As childishly transparent as it could get.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Leftists are hateful but don't know it. They think tens of millions of white Americans are racists because they were born white. That is not only a huge red flag leftist racist opinion but is also totally disconnected from reality. They hate cops and love breaking the law and think they are morally superior for having such "enlightened views." Their so-called light is really just darkness, and very deep at that.

stupider dishonestly falsely fascists and communists satanic policies leftist barbarian mob communist-loving, voter-frauding, illegal immigrant supporting, economy-wrecking, Christian values despising, patriotic traditions-hating mentally imbalanced leftists pompous leftist tyrants Marxism, dishonest and illegitimate unAmerican democrat tyrants Liar, Liar, Liar, barbarians whining leftists leftist rioters uncivilized mobs tribal barbarians wimpy demented leftist democrat disgruntled leftists rabid Trump-hating wolves

Arthur Brain

stupider dishonestly falsely fascists and communists satanic policies leftist barbarian mob communist-loving, voter-frauding, illegal immigrant supporting, economy-wrecking, Christian values despising, patriotic traditions-hating mentally imbalanced leftists pompous leftist tyrants Marxism, dishonest and illegitimate unAmerican democrat tyrants Liar, Liar, Liar, barbarians whining leftists leftist rioters uncivilized mobs tribal barbarians wimpy demented leftist democrat disgruntled leftists rabid Trump-hating wolves
:ROFLMAO:

Arthur Brain

Democrats lied about Trump/Russian collusion, falsely charged him with treason, and dishonestly impeached him after suspending his civil rights and constitutional due process. Democrats committed widespread voter fraud and then blocked nearly every effort to investigate and mocked millions of Americans for not finding evidence that could not be found because democrats blocked investigations.
The only ones being mocked are those dumb enough to have bought into what was obviously the childish rants of a man who knew he'd lost the election and are still bleating about it. Simple as. The allegations were laughable to even the semi sane.

marke

Well, that had nothing to do with anything here.
Here is what does apply. Trump did not support federal funding of abortion, open borders, shutting down American energy independence, promotion of transgenderism and sodomy, defunding the police, destroying statues, removing voter securities and integrities from elections, teaching kids that whites are racist and that cops are evil, and so forth. All major democrats did and that is why I despise them.

marke

Maybe you don't know that democrats are teaching school kids that whites are racists and need to be humbled?

marke

Traditional Christian values like being thrice married and boasting about how he can treat women? Access Hollywood again anyone?
Trump talked trash and committed adultery. Biden raped Tara Reade and democrats covered up his crime. Bill Clinton raped and abused women like walking the dog. Don't talk to me about how bad Trump is.