Republicans cancel Liz Cheney

Arthur Brain

There is something mentally imbalanced about leftists who think American freedom means committing all sorts of fraud and crime to elect pompous leftist tyrants who rule over their 'subjects' with a rod of iron.
What fraud?

There's something mentally unbalanced about continuing to snivel and whine about Trump legitimately losing an election along with buying into what was obviously impotent bleating on his part after his defeat.

marke

What fraud?

There's something mentally unbalanced about continuing to snivel and whine about Trump legitimately losing an election along with buying into what was obviously impotent bleating on his part after his defeat.
Claiming the democrats did not commit massive fraud while defending their efforts to keep any investigators from examining the precinct vote counting processes for verification is stupid and wrong.

Arthur Brain

Claiming the democrats did not commit massive fraud while defending their efforts to keep any investigators from examining the precinct vote counting processes for verification is stupid and wrong.
Course it isn't. The very opposite in fact. Holding onto some ridiculous fantasy that there was widespread voter fraud that somehow robbed Trump of a second term in office is just flat out delusional. It's only loons and conspiracy cranks that cling to it. The sane world long acknowledged this long ago.

marke

Course it isn't. The very opposite in fact. Holding onto some ridiculous fantasy that there was widespread voter fraud that somehow robbed Trump of a second term in office is just flat out delusional. It's only loons and conspiracy cranks that cling to it. The sane world long acknowledged this long ago.
If democrats had not been lying about Trump/Russian collusion for four years, if democrats had not dishonestly impeached Trump on false charges after dismissing due process, if democrats had not been branding whites as evil and cops as racists then maybe the American people could believe they did not commit voter fraud in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

Arthur Brain

If democrats had not been lying about Trump/Russian collusion for four years, if democrats had not dishonestly impeached Trump on false charges after dismissing due process, if democrats had not been branding whites as evil and cops as racists then maybe the American people could believe they did not commit voter fraud in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.
Most American people do believe there wasn't widespread voter fraud. What evidence to the contrary? Are you still going to be moaning about the last election next year as well?

Gary K

Banned
Why is it that you keep on holding onto ridiculous fantasies? I see you as a major conspiracy theorist.

Arthur Brain

Why is it that you keep on holding onto ridiculous fantasies? I see you as a major conspiracy theorist.
:ROFLMAO:

Well, the reality of the situation, (the actual reality of the situation, not your preferred space cadet narrative) is that Trump lost with no evidence whatsoever of widespread voter fraud. That's the reality so no conspiracy theories or need to cling onto ridiculous fantasies required. That's just how it is.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:ROFLMAO:

Well, the reality of the situation, (the actual reality of the situation, not your preferred space cadet narrative) is that Trump lost with no evidence whatsoever of widespread voter fraud. That's the reality so no conspiracy theories or need to cling onto ridiculous fantasies required. That's just how it is.
FACT: More Americans hate trump than Biden. I am speaking as one of those Americans (the moral majority). The whiners seem to be trying to convince me that I didn’t willfully cast my vote against Coronavirus Don …

Oh the arrogance …

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
FACT: More Americans hate trump than Biden.
FACT: those Americans who hate Trump more than Biden are the morons like yourself who listen to what they're told to think by the mainstream media.

If you want an example of this, go back 20 years to the point in time when the left hated Joe Biden and he was forced to withdraw from two presidential runs, and the left loved Donald Trump.

The fact of the matter is you don't know anything about Donald Trump other than what you've been told to think, and you don't know anything about Joe Biden other than what you've been told to think.

If you had the ability to think independently, you could examine the results that each of them has achieved in their forays into public life.

The left is slowly coming around to a realization that Joe Biden is going to be a disaster for the country. They find it impossible to ignore his falling poll numbers.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... Coronavirus Don …
I know from past experience that expecting rationality and logic from you is folly, but ....

Hope springs eternal

Do you consider that Trump is responsible for the Kung Flu in Brazil, India, Mexico, Russia, Peru .... ?

IMG_20211025_130411.jpg

Arthur Brain

FACT: More Americans hate trump than Biden. I am speaking as one of those Americans (the moral majority). The whiners seem to be trying to convince me that I didn’t willfully cast my vote against Coronavirus Don …

Oh the arrogance …
Well, just remember, the MAGA! crowd and conspiracy nuts aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer...

;)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Oh the arrogance …

Funny watching the MAGA whiner telling you what you think.

marke

Pretty much. MAGA minions are on my mute list.
MAGA minions are not (democrat) party animals like leftists. They don't drink as much, they don't commit immoral sex as often, they don't disrespect God so frequently. They don't agree with hateful mob racism against whites and cops. And so forth. In other words, MAGA minions are no fun to leftist party animals.