Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

marke

Were you at any point living without health insurance of your own free will not because you couldn't afford it, but because you chose not to get it?
I figured out early on that in order for insurance companies to prosper they must collect more money from customers than they pay out in claims. I saved a ton of money by paying for my own health care and the care of my family by just paying my bills myself without the middleman agents getting a cut also.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I figured out early on that in order for insurance companies to prosper they must collect more money from customers than they pay out in claims. I saved a ton of money by paying for my own health care and the care of my family by just paying my bills myself without the middleman agents getting a cut also.

What was your plan to pay your bill yourself if you were in a catastrophic accident requiring an extended stay in ICU and requiring many months of physical therapy before you could return to work?

marke

What was your plan to pay your bill yourself if you were in a catastrophic accident requiring an extended stay in ICU and requiring many months of physical therapy before you could return to work?
Insurance companies make their obscene wealth by scaring people into fearing the unknown. I never feared a catastrophe. If catastrophe were to come then I would have to deal with it sensibly and if I could not afford the costs of healthcare then I would just have to do without. I would rather face catastrophes in such a scenario than waste money paying someone for years without any catastrophe.

I told an insurance salesman about 50 years ago that I figured out the insurance company was betting I would always pay them more money than they would be paying out for my care and I was going to gamble with them that I would always pay less for my own care than I would be paying them to promise care to care for me if needed.

marke

Trump is a fraud. Frauds are not on the side of God.
Democrats hate Trump and Bible-believing Christians whose religious views and rights offend their own. Ungodly leftists think they should have the freedom to oppose God and religion as leftists choose but Christians should not be allowed to believe and serve God as Christians choose.

https://www.edweek.org/policy-polit...oesnt-mean-for-students-and-educators/2020/01

Trump:

“I will be taking action to safeguard students’ and teachers’ First Amendment rights to pray in their schools,” Trump said at the event. “They want to take that right along with many other rights.”

Leftists:

“All of these activities send a clear message to minority-faith and non-religious students that they are second-class members of the school community while their Christian peers are favored by school officials. Public schools belong to all and all belong in public schools. School officials’ blatant promotion of Christianity cannot be reconciled with this principle. Nor can school officials’ promotion of religion be reconciled,” the suit says, according to the Tennessean.

marke

If you side with Fox News, then you are siding with the devil according to Trump:

View attachment 5729
There is little of late that has been sweeter than Adam Schiff's meltdown over Fox News being given secret videos the democrats have been hiding from the American people.

https://survivalmagazine.org/news/a...ted-access-to-jan-6-footage-twitter-responds/

1677042769426.png

Adam Schiff Freaks Out After Tucker Carlson Granted Access to Jan. 6 Footage – Twitter Responds

BySurvival

February 22, 2023
Congressman Adam Schiff melted down after Speaker McCarthy turned over January 6 videos to Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Axios reported that House Speaker McCarthy handed over 41,000 hours of Jan 6 Capitol footage to Tucker Carlson at FOX News.

On Monday night Tucker Carlson made an announcement on the news. Speaker Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson and his team unfettered access to over 44,000 hours of January 6 footage.

Tucker will cover their findings next week.

Schiff flipped out and accused Tucker of being a right-wing propagandist.

“Kevin McCarthy turned over Jan 6 videos to right-wing propagandist Tucker Carlson,” Schiff said.

Schiff accused Tucker Carlson of being a Russian stooge.

“A man who spews Kremlin talking points. Suggests Jan 6 was a false flag. And spreads the Big Lie.” Schiff said.

KEVIN MCCARTHY TURNED OVER JAN 6 VIDEOS TO RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDIST TUCKER CARLSON.

A MAN WHO SPEWS KREMLIN TALKING POINTS. SUGGESTS JAN 6 WAS A FALSE FLAG. AND SPREADS THE BIG LIE.

MAKE NO MISTAKE: THIS ISN’T ABOUT TRANSPARENCY, IT’S ABOUT FUELING DANGEROUS CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

— ADAM SCHIFF (@REPADAMSCHIFF) FEBRUARY 20, 2023

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Congrats!!! You're maintaining your 99.7% trolling ratio.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Fox News the first network to call Arizona for Biden in the stolen 2020 election? And didn't Trump threaten to sue Fox News? And didn't Trump call Fox News "the RINO network?" And aren't the RINOs the Trojan Horse army of the demon-rat Democrats? And aren't the Democrats controlled by Satan? Well, there you have it.

marke

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Fox News the first network to call Arizona for Biden in the stolen 2020 election? And didn't Trump threaten to sue Fox News? And didn't Trump call Fox News "the RINO network?" And aren't the RINOs the Trojan Horse army of the demon-rat Democrats? And aren't the Democrats controlled by Satan? Well, there you have it.
Is Fox News to be demonized because they were fooled by lying leftist democrats into accepting the stolen election results?

Right Divider

Body part
Seek medical help immediately.