Report: Justice Antonin Scalia found dead

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obama will pick the most vile person possible that is unjust. And the re-publicans in Congress will approve. Despite chrysostom's claims. Rusha and Anna might not be available, so it might be the 3rd worst person.

musterion

Obama will pick the most vile person possible that is unjust. And the re-publicans in Congress will approve. Despite chrysostom's claims. Rusha and Anna might not be available, so it might be the 3rd worst person.

Mike Lee of the Judiciary committee basically said no way in Hell that Aboma's going to get someone on the court before his term is up. I would like to believe him but with the current Rs...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the two "Christians" that accused Justice Scalia of being a baby killer have suddenly abandoned the thread, let me explain how due process works when it comes to abortion (or at least my understanding of how it should work).

If a woman wanted to have an abortion, she would first have to convince a court of law that her life is endangered if she didn't have an abortion. Of course physicians and psychologists would have to testify as well as to the need for an abortion. Under Scalia's argument the number of abortions would be reduced drastically here in the US.

He was a brilliant man.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since kiwi didn't respond to my post about him not knowing that Holy Scripture has much to say about abortion:

Psalm 127:3

Psalm 139:13-16

Exodus 23:7

Exodus 21:22-25

Etc. etc. etc.

drbrumley

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
Laurence M. Vance

Is dead. May he R.I.P. Obama now gets to name another justice to the High Court. Will the Republican-controlled Senate confirm him/her?