REPORT: Coming Out of the Closet - By Bob Enyart

webby

Axe dropper
Administrator
I came out of the closet in 1989.

I feared my family and friends might reject me for coming out. Most of them, though, are supportive. I explained to them that I was born this way. I am homophobic!

My homophobia is genetic. I know it’s genetic, that it’s physical, because of the involuntary reactions my body has toward homosexual stimuli. For example, if I eat a big meal, and then I see one man glance romantically into another man’s eyes, and they kiss, I will lose my lunch. I will vomit. It grosses me out.

Homophobia is like any other inborn defense mechanism. It helps to protect us from bodily harm. For example, what would happen to someone who took a bite out of a putrid animal carcass. That person would become terribly, if not fatally, sick. Thanks to the way God made us, however, we have a congenital defense mechanism that keeps us from ingesting such poison. It is called gagging. Just the thought of eating rotting flesh makes people gag. Thus we are protected from harmful poisons. God gave us the wondrous ability to gag.

Homosexuals make people gag. As with other defense mechanisms, homophobia is genetically inherited. I know it is inherited because I was not taught this behavior. My revulsion to homosexuality is among my earliest memories. It was with me as a young boy, years before any other homophobe approached me as such.

Now that I’ve come out of the closet, my life is more fulfilling. I have met many other homophobes just like me. Now I can be honest about who I am. I no longer harbor a deep dark secret. The truth is, I don’t like homosexuality. I am genetically predisposed against it. Homosexuals make me sick.

There! I’ve said it.

Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals, and yes, I admit, I am afraid of them. (It’s not an irrational fear, but just as the homos accepted the terms queer and fag, we can get further in the debate by temporarily adopting this description as a badge of honor.) As a homophobe, I am afraid of their behavior, their values, and their influence on my family and country.

If my son needs blood for surgery, I would reject a homosexual donor for fear of the diseases he may carry. Promiscuous homosexuals (as most are) have killed people by donating AIDS blood. Mrs. Quintana, with a fungus growing in her throat, died in a Denver courtroom while suing over the AIDS blood she received from a homosexual who testified that he thought he was a safe donor since he had fewer than 1,000 sex partners, which was his idea of the promiscuity threshold.

I fear homosexual scoutmasters. Not one Boy Scout has ever been heterosexually molested by a scout leader! Homos make up only 3% of the U.S. (although their numbers are growing quickly) yet they have assaulted half of the sexually molested children. One-third of these hurt kids are boys, and the vast majority of those are molested by men (Psychological Reports, 1986, vol. 58, pp. 327-337).

Homo activists admit that these boys are almost all molested by men. But they absurdly maintain that a man who penetrates a boy is not necessarily committing an act of homosexual molestation. They should read a dictionary. Further, many of the girls molested are hurt by known bisexuals.

I also fear the bad rap homos give my country and our health system. The average homosexual dies at age 38, unless he somehow avoids AIDS. If he dies from a cause other than AIDS, his life expectancy is still only 41 years. These figures, published by the Family Research Institute in Washington D.C., are based on over five thousand obituaries published by homosexual newspapers throughout the U.S. All this early death lowers the U.S. life expectancy rate and makes our country look bad.

Finally, I am afraid of homosexual influences in the schools. They encourage kids to have homosexual sex. Of course they deny this, but they lie. Denver’s Planned Parenthood Resource Center gives a brochure to high school girls titled I Think I Might be a Lesbian. The brochure states: “You may feel very scared at the thought of having sex with another woman. That’s OK. Lots of us do, especially if it’s our first time.” Again: They encourage kids to have homosexual sex.

Then Planned Parenthood gives step-by-step instructions to our girls. “We can give each other pleasure by holding, kissing, hugging, stroking, rubbing our bodies together, inserting our fingers into each other’s vaginas, stimulating each other’s genitals with our hands and our tongues.” The pamphlet gets far more disgusting than this but I will spare you. They, though, do not spare our children. Planned Parenthood goes on to recommend to our nations daughters “Other wonderful things lesbians do together.”

I don’t want these morally bankrupt people getting near my children. As the Planned Parenthood News boldly stated, “Our goal is to be ready as educators to help young people obtain sex satisfaction before marriage.”

Planned Parenthood is heavily influenced by its homosexual members, as is the National Education Association. In 1996, the NEA passed Resolution B-6 calling for promotion of homosexuality in all school “observances and curricula.” Perhaps hoping to answer the criticism that public schools hardly teach history anymore, now they are going to start teaching homosexual history. That should teach parents to stop complaining.

Defending the sexual molestation of children in the nation’s leading homo magazine, Carl Maves wrote, “How many gay men, I wonder, would have missed out on a valuable, liberating experience, one that initiated them into their sexuality, if it weren’t for so-called molestation?” (See the full article titled, “Getting Over It” in The Advocate, May 5, 1992, page 85.)

The slogan for NAMBLA, the North American Man-Boy Love Association, is “Sex by eight or it’s too late,” meaning not eight p.m., but eight years old. Time Magazine is always understanding of homosexual crime. They printed a puff image piece on Peter Melzer, the editor of NAMBLA’s journal. In the article For the Love of Kids (Nov. 1, 93, page 51) the ACLU defended this pervert arguing that if we condemn “NAMBLA today, who is it tomorrow?” Melzer is also a New York City public school teacher (surprised?). He published an article In Praise of the Penises, on “how to make that special boy feel good.” As to a police report on Melzer’s alleged sex with a Filipino boy, according to Time, there is no hard evidence that he abused this “or any other boy in the U.S.” Yeah, right.

The homosexuals chanted during their march on Washington, “Ten percent is not enough! Recruit, recruit, recruit!” They want my children. They want your children.

I will resist.

Homosexuals are disgusting and perverted. They are against nature (Rom. 1:26-27). They will not stop until they have totally destroyed themselves, our nation, our churches and our children. We must stand against them and stop them or many of our children will pay an eternal price for our failure.

Yes, I’m a homophobe and I’m mighty proud to say it. Furthermore, I’m never going back into that closet.

- by Bob Enyart

Last edited by a moderator:

beanieboy

With Mr. Enyart, to say that it's genetic is quite possible - some chemical imbalance that causes an obsession with homosexuality, a mistrust and almost paranoia of any research that doesn't come from a christian web site of debunked facts because the general public research is controlled by liberals/homosexuals/aliens/the boogeyman, being angered at people who have had the nerve to die from a disease because of the irrationality and coldness that they make the country look bad, ... You may want to consider seeking some professional hope, and some Prozac.

So, if only 3% of the population is homosexual, according to these questionable sources, and yet, are supposedly able to bring down family, church, and country, the other 97% must be, oh, what's the word you people use, um, sissies/pansies/wussies/etc.

Now give me you milk money.

Last edited:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Webmaster,

Trolling again, eh? ;)

Continuing the ongoing campaign to post Reverend Enyart's self-described homophobic drivel here? What's the matter, can't Bob's own sites generate enough hits to satisfy him or is church attendance falling off again?

Shoving the rating directly to four stars, too. Nicely done, BTW. :rolleyes:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
kiwimac said:
What a crock of fetid dung!

Rarely have I seen such asinine drivel!

Kiwimac
Oh hang around a bit. There's plenty more where that came from. (Of course they do seem to be recycling the same old material over and over...).

Projill

Bo-ring! Yahtzee! :D

I'm so glad that no matter how twisted and warped one is, they can always find someone to justify their irrational fears and phobias. Bob is dispensing a much needed service to the public...heil Hitle...er...I mean Bob.

F

firechyld

Oh... I've seen this piece of drivel before....

Whaddya know.... I apparantly had heard of Bob Enyart before coming to this site....

firechyld

topjack

TopJack Here!,
It seems to me that the liberals "squirm" when they are confronted with the sheer utter TRUTH!. Fact: Hebrews 9:27 states: "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement,".
I stand with Bob Enyart homosexuals sicken me!. They need our precious Lord and Saviour badly. Because if they don't find His awesome love and forgiveness, they will face a Holy God on judgement day!.
This is your "Final Warning" turn to Jesus Christ before it is too late for you.
That's right! You need a "Final Warning", because it may already be too late for you.

denversurvivor

beanieboy said:
a mistrust and almost paranoia of any research that doesn't come from a christian web site of debunked facts because the general public research is controlled by liberals/homosexuals/aliens/the boogeyman, ...

If he has such a warped view why do you feel the need to exaggerate to show how weird he is? If he is warped then quote, don't exaggerate.:)

denversurvivor

Zakath said:
Webmaster,

Trolling again, eh? ;)

Continuing the ongoing campaign to post Reverend Enyart's self-described homophobic drivel here? What's the matter, can't Bob's own sites generate enough hits to satisfy him or is church attendance falling off again?

Shoving the rating directly to four stars, too. Nicely done, BTW. :rolleyes:

Please attack the message not the messenger. Not that Bob can't take a personal attack, but you know as well as I do that getting people to side with you is best accomplished by showing the flaws in your opponent's argument.

Have Fun.

denversurvivor

Projill said:
Bo-ring! Yahtzee! :D

I'm so glad that no matter how twisted and warped one is, they can always find someone to justify their irrational fears and phobias. Bob is dispensing a much needed service to the public...heil Hitle...er...I mean Bob.

So anyone that is against Homos is a nazi? The founders of this country and the states made being a homo a crime for a long time are they all nazi?

kiwimac

BANNED
Banned
Denversurvivor quoth

I know you hate it all, but maybe you could narrow it down so we could debate an issue

You misunderstand me, ALL of it is asinine drivel, not only is it self-righteous and homophobic, it very clearly tells us that the webmaster's mind has not yet returned from the holidays!

Kiwimac

Zakath

Resident Atheist
denversurvivor said:

So anyone that is against Homos is a nazi? The founders of this country and the states made being a homo a crime for a long time are they all nazi?
Actually the founders and their peers generally considered sodomy (the sexual act) a crime, not homosexuality.

How about showing us a couple of citations of laws banning homosexuality penned by the founders...

This I've got to see! ;)

Gal3_28

To a small extent, I agree

To a small extent, I agree

To a very small degree, I agree with Bob...

I see one man glance romantically into another man’s eyes, and they kiss, I will lose my lunch.

This has the same affect on me, but to a lesser extent in so far that I will not actually vomit. However my natural response is to gag. I can't help it, it's my body's natural response. I don't think this in and of itself makes me a bad person. However if I see two women doing the same thing, the response is noticeably different. Sure it's a double-standard, but who said life is fair?

As for the rest of the post, I like, "What a crock of fetid dung!".

I am afraid of their behavior, their values, and their influence on my family and country.

Please! :rolleyes: Any christian should be ashamed to agree with such ignorant stereotyping. IMO, of course.

beanieboy

Re: Coming Out of the Closet

Re: Coming Out of the Closet

webmaster said:

I fear homosexual scoutmasters. Not one Boy Scout has ever been heterosexually molested by a scout leader! Homos make up only 3% of the U.S. (although their numbers are growing quickly) yet they have assaulted half of the sexually molested children. One-third of these hurt kids are boys, and the vast majority of those are molested by men (Psychological Reports, 1986, vol. 58, pp. 327-337).

Homo activists admit that these boys are almost all molested by men. But they absurdly maintain that a man who penetrates a boy is not necessarily committing an act of homosexual molestation. They should read a dictionary. Further, many of the girls molested are hurt by known bisexuals.

- by Bob Enyart

Fine, Denver, if you are too much of a lazy slacker, here:

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

In a 1985 article published in Psychological Reports, Paul Cameron purported to review published data to answer the question, "Do those who commit homosexual acts disproportionately incorporate children into their sexual practices?" (p. 1227). He concluded that "at least one-third of the sexual attacks upon youth are homosexual" (p. 1228) and that "those who are bi- to homosexual are proportionately much more apt to molest youth" than are heterosexuals (p. 1231).

Cameron's findings are based on his assumption that all male-male molestations were committed by homosexuals. Moreover, a careful reading of Cameron's paper reveals several false statements about the literature he claimed to have reviewed.

For example, he cited the Groth and Birnbaum (1978) study mentioned previously as evidencing a 3:2 ratio of "heterosexual" (i.e., female victim) to "homosexual" (i.e., male victim) molestations, and he noted that "54% of all the molestations in this study were performed by bisexual or homosexual practitioners" (p. 1231). However, Groth and Birnbaum reported that none of the men in their sample had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation, and that none of the 22 bisexual men were more attracted to adult males than to adult females. Cameron's 54% statistic does not appear anywhere in the Groth and Birnbaum (1978) article, nor does Cameron explain its derivation.

It also is noteworthy that, although Cameron assumed that all male-male molestations were committed by homosexuals, he assumed that not all male-female molestations were committed by heterosexuals. He incorporated a "bisexual correction" into his data manipulations to increase further his estimate of the risk posed to children by homosexual/bisexual men.

In the latter half of his paper, Cameron considered whether "homosexual teachers have more frequent sexual interaction with their pupils" (p. 1231). Based on 30 instances of sexual contact between a teacher and pupil reported in ten different sources published between 1920 and 1982, Cameron concluded that "a pupil would appear about 90 times more likely to be sexually assaulted by a homosexual practitioner" (p. 1232); the ratio rose to 100 times when Cameron added his bisexual correction.

This ratio is meaningless because no data were obtained concerning the actual sexual orientation of the teachers involved; as before, Cameron assumed that male-male contacts were perpetrated by homosexuals. Furthermore, Cameron's rationale for selecting particular sources appears to have been completely arbitrary. He described no systematic method for reviewing the literature, and apparently never reviewed the voluminous literature on the sexual development of children and adolescents. His final choice of sources appears to have slanted his findings toward what Cameron described as "the relative absence in the scientific literature of heterosexual teacher-pupil sexual events coupled with persistent, albeit infrequent, homosexual teacher-pupil sexual interactions" (p. 1232).

A subsequent paper by Cameron and others (Cameron, Proctor, Coburn, Forde, Larson, & Cameron, 1986) described data collected in a door-to-door survey in seven U.S. cities and towns, and generally repeated the conclusions reached in Cameron (1985). As before, male-male sexual assaults were referred to as "homosexual" molestations (e.g., Abstract, p.327) and the perpetrators' sexual orientation apparently was not assessed. This study also suffers from severe methodological problems (Brown & Cole, 1985). These problems are discussed in detail elsewhere on this site.

In summary, the findings reported in the papers by Cameron et al. cannot be considered valid. The work is too methodologically flawed.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
topjack said:
TopJack Here!,
It seems to me that the liberals "squirm" when they are confronted with the sheer utter TRUTH!. Fact: Hebrews 9:27 states: "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement,".
I stand with Bob Enyart homosexuals sicken me!. They need our precious Lord and Saviour badly. Because if they don't find His awesome love and forgiveness, they will face a Holy God on judgement day!.
This is your "Final Warning" turn to Jesus Christ before it is too late for you.
That's right! You need a "Final Warning", because it may already be too late for you.
TopJack U-D-Man!

I have to get a couple copies of your CD! :up:

beanieboy

Are homosexuals more likely to molest children?
One of the most enduring and damaging myths equates homosexuality with child molestation. In truth, the most likely person to sexually abuse a child is a heterosexual male; in many cases this person is a family member or close family friend (Falk, 1989), (Koss, 1994). Pedophiles who molest children of the same sex are almost never homosexual in their adult sexual relations (Groth & Birnbaum, 1978). Furthermore, the molestation of children by heterosexual women appears to be uncommon, and even less common among lesbians (Erickson, Walbek & Seely, 1988) (Finkelhor, 1984) (Johnson & Shrier, 1987).

From the web site:
http://hcqsa.virtualave.net/#lifestyle

There is so much misconception and stereotyping in Enyarts' article, that I don't know where to begin. Reading it makes me think I should go sit on my beanbag chair on the lime green shag carpeting while eating Pringles. Welcome to 2002.

Last edited:

beanieboy

Don't homosexuals recruit children and seduce naive adults?
In an effort to spread fear and ignorance, organizations that oppose gay rights often portray homosexuals as sexual predators out to recruit or seduce as many people as possible. Homosexuals, like heterosexuals discover their sexuality as a process of maturing; they are not recruited, seduced or brain washed into the gay lifestyle (Bell, Weinberg Hammersmith, 1981), (Troiden, 1989). Common sense proves the difficulty gay people would face in trying to recruit. What would they have to offer? Rejection by family and friends, fear of discrimination, the opportunity to experience harassment, violence and possible death at the hands of a homophobe? The idea of recruitment is utterly without scientific foundation (Weinberg, 1977) .

(omg, another lie in Enyart's piece? I can't believe it. Isn't there something in the Bible about lying and spreading falsehood?_