REPORT: Coming Out of the Closet - By Bob Enyart

denversurvivor

Projill said:

No, his Big Brother lack of interest in free thought makes him a Nazi. And where in the Constitution does it say "being a homo is a crime"? I missed that part of the Constitution...even when I visited it in D.C. :confused:

I understand the one in DC is hard to read and it's all green.

denversurvivor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Coming Out of the Closet

firechyld said:

He is certainly engaging in...homosexual activity, but that doesn't make him a homosexual.

I think it does. There is our disagreement.

If we asked 100 people "If a person rapes 20% of the time and has consentual sex 80% of the time, is he a rapist?" I think people would agree he is a rapist.

denversurvivor

Knight said:

As long as we can agree that all pedophiles should be put to a swift and painful death I would be happy!

Can we at least agree on that????

I can agree to that. We will see how much compassion the liberals have for the kids being molested.

How will I measure your compassion? Compassion for the children is directly proportional to the severity of punishment to those who would hurt them.

denversurvivor

Projill said:

No, his Big Brother lack of interest in free thought makes him a Nazi.

I understand your point but the North American Man Boy Love Association or NAMBLA would also call me and other conservatives nazis because we think their group should not be allowed to advocate sex with children. Their slogan, "Sex by eight or it's too late."

Hopefully you are not so "open minded" as to accept their free thought.

F

firechyld

Knight said:
Well, in my book if a guy engages in a homosexual act, he is a homo!

No matter how you slice it the guy is a sick pervert.

*sigh*

The point is that the perpetrators of male-to-boy sexual assault are often living heterosexual lives. Men living homosexual lives are less likely to perform such atrocities.

And denver: don't even pretend that NAMBLA is an example of a homosexual movement. That's child abuse.... perceived as different by every country I've ever heard of.

firechyld

Zakath

Resident Atheist
denversurvivor said:
I don't have to quote them some are still on the books and you know it.

Translation: I cannot find anything to back up my claims.

Conclusion: You are just another lying religionist, making up "history" to promote your own agenda.

When you ban sodomy you ban homos. The same as if you make abortion illegal you make abortionists illegal.
Let's try this again, I'll type slowly so you can follow me...

Sodomy describes a class of sexual activity.

Homosexuality and heterosexuality describe sexual orientations, not sexual activities.

Making a particular sex practice illegal does not make a class of sexual orientation illegal.

There are occasionally young people reading this board so I will not go into gory details about what makes up "sodomy", suffice it to say it is much larger in many states than a few sexual activities practiced by some homosexuals and some heterosexuals.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Re: Re: Coming Out of the Closet

Re: Re: Re: Coming Out of the Closet

denversurvivor said:
(referencing a 562 word post)...

I really don't have time to read posts that are this long. If that means I lose the debate and I can't respond to the effort you put into the response then I'm sorry.

Yes denver, you are sorry. You are a fine example of the kind of closed-minded individual that give religionists a bad name.

Don't worry, we won't disturb your little dream-world with the facts. Enjoy your delusions.

Projill

denversurvivor said:

I don't have to quote them some are still on the books and you know it.

When you ban sodomy you ban homos. The same as if you make abortion illegal you make abortionists illegal.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The sodomy laws on the books in most states that have them (thankfully, that's dwindling) apply to heterosexuals too.

Projill

firechyld said:
Jill: Does it ever bother you how much "GLBT" sounds like a sandwich?

*muses*

Actually, that's something I find enormously entertaining. :D

"I'll have a GLBT and hold the mayo." :D

Projill

denversurvivor said:

I veiwed a videotape of a gay pride parade in DC in which the crowd chanted, "Ten percent is not enough recruit recruit recruit!".:(

This video was put out by a right wing organization but the crowd was clearly doing this of their own free will. The audio was not overdubbed like a kung-fu movie. The parade goers were saying that.

I've seen that video too. I love how they cut from the family oriented stuff right to the leather daddies. I've been to the marches, the leather daddies are not anywhere near the kids. But that's right wing editing for you.

And I also tend to shout "Ten percent is not enough! Recruit, recruit, recruit!" at parades. But you know where that started from? You guys. That's right, right wingers are the reason why we started shouting that in the first place. It's called mockery...I can help you look that up in the dictionary if you need me to. :)

Projill

Knight said:
Firechyld states…Well, in my book if a guy engages in a homosexual act, he is a homo!

No matter how you slice it the guy is a sick pervert.

Stop being so hard on yourself, Nathon. You're not a sick pervert. :D

Projill

Knight said:
As long as we can agree that all pedophiles should be put to a swift and painful death I would be happy!

Can we at least agree on that???? [/B]

Do you know what they do to pedophiles in prison? I'd figure you of all people would want them to get life instead of the death penalty.

Projill

denversurvivor said:

I can agree to that. We will see how much compassion the liberals have for the kids being molested.

How will I measure your compassion? Compassion for the children is directly proportional to the severity of punishment to those who would hurt them.

Well, that was an enormous load. :rolleyes:

Projill

denversurvivor said:

I understand your point but the North American Man Boy Love Association or NAMBLA would also call me and other conservatives nazis because we think their group should not be allowed to advocate sex with children. Their slogan, "Sex by eight or it's too late."

Hopefully you are not so "open minded" as to accept their free thought.

I'm not in favor of NAMBLA. And why is it that you conservos always trot out NAMBLA anyway? You guys seem to be morbidly curious when it comes to that. But they can "think" all they want...provided they don't act on those thoughts. And before you say that that's how you view homosexuality...again, pedophiles=victimized children...homosexuality=victimless (and you have yet to prove otherwise.)

denversurvivor

firechyld said:

And denver: don't even pretend that NAMBLA is an example of a homosexual movement. That's child abuse.... perceived as different by every country I've ever heard of.

firechyld

Would you be surprised to know the Nambla has marched as Nambla in the gay pride parade in both NYC and San Fran-sissy-co? The leaders of the movement let them in the parade knowing full well who they are. The organizers don't allow white supremists to march with them (rightly so) so why do they allow Nambla?

I'm not saying homo=child molester, but they are more likely. Compare the percentage of homos that molest and percentage of heteros that molest.

denversurvivor

Zakath said:

Don't worry, we won't disturb your little dream-world with the facts. Enjoy your delusions.

Thanks for your understanding:D

denversurvivor

Projill said:

I've seen that video too. I love how they cut from the family oriented stuff right to the leather daddies. I've been to the marches, the leather daddies are not anywhere near the kids. But that's right wing editing for you.

There are kids along the parade route watching! How can the they avoid the kids?

F

firechyld

denversurvivor said:

Would you be surprised to know the Nambla has marched as Nambla in the gay pride parade in both NYC and San Fran-sissy-co? The leaders of the movement let them in the parade knowing full well who they are. The organizers don't allow white supremists to march with them (rightly so) so why do they allow Nambla?

Actually, yes it would interest me to know that. I'm quite surprised. As far as I was aware, the organisation is as illegal and condemned in the US as it is in Australia. It still doesn't make them a fair cross-section of the GLBT community. I don't think it even makes them an element of it.

Do you have anything to support your assertation?

And what's with "San Fran-sissy-co"?

I'm not saying homo=child molester, but they are more likely. Compare the percentage of homos that molest and percentage of heteros that molest. [/B]

You can't, because there aren't any statistics that can indicate that. It has already been presented to you that the results of some studies have indicated that the perpetraters of man-to-boy sexual assault are more likely to be living as heterosexual. As far as I know, there is no statistical record of the sexual orientation of child abusers.

firechyld