Reconciled Unto God, NOT Predestinated

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate's so-called guarantee of actual engagement

Robert Pate's so-called guarantee of actual engagement

Post something logical and I guarantee an answer every time.

Asked and answered:

Your guarantee of a response is but a guarantee you will wave off substantive responses given with mere opinion or consignments of eternal destinies to those that disagree with your personal interpretations. Don't be disingenuous, Robert.

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
Asked and answered:

Your guarantee of a response is but a guarantee you will wave off substantive responses given with mere opinion or consignments of eternal destinies to those that disagree with your personal interpretations. Don't be disingenuous, Robert.

AMR

You interpret everything in the light of Calvinism.

Since I don't have a religion I interpret everything in the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In the Gospel Jesus victoriously defeats sin, death and the Devil and in doing so reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. No Calvinism or religion needed.

Your emphasis is predestination. The Gospel of Jesus Christ makes predestination worthless. In the Gospel the whole world has been reconciled to God, no predestination needed.

flintstoned

Since I don't have a religion I interpret everything in the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In the Gospel Jesus victoriously defeats sin, death and the Devil and in doing so reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. No Calvinism or religion needed.

Your emphasis is predestination. The Gospel of Jesus Christ makes predestination worthless. In the Gospel the whole world has been reconciled to God, no predestination needed.

In another thread, you admitted that reconciliation was just an offer. So, how come you keep saying that all people have already been reconciled?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate's Religion Despite Denials

Robert Pate's Religion Despite Denials

Robert, your prideful boast of having no religion are not supported by your own words:

Christianity is a faith religion. We are called to believe things that cannot be believed by unbelievers. They are things of the Spirit that unbelievers do not have access to, 1 Corinthians 2:14. We spend a lot of time on the forum trying to convince these people that are void of the Spirit things of the Spirit.

As is your tendency, you like to re-define commonly used words to your own liking and then go about declaring everyone that is out of accord with your personal lexicon is in error. This is Pateism. Yet another religion of a sort. Sigh.

Obviously, your notions of the Christian religion are in desperate need of correction. :AMR:

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
In another thread, you admitted that reconciliation was just an offer. So, how come you keep saying that all people have already been reconciled?

Let me break it down for you.

The scripture says... "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Jesus has reconciled the world unto God by....

1. Fulfilling every jot and tittle of the law for us, in our name and on our behalf, Matthew 5:18.

2. Jesus has atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

God sees all things in Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity. This is why Paul could say... "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.

It is not enough for you to know these things. This is why Paul said, "We pray you in Christ's stead, BE YE RECONCILED UNTO GOD" 2 Corinthians 5:20. In other words, accept God's offer of reconciliation that has been provided for you by Jesus Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert, your prideful boast of having no religion are not supported by your own words:

As is your tendency, you like to re-define commonly used words to your own liking and then go about declaring everyone that is out of accord with your personal lexicon is in error. This is Pateism. Yet another religion of a sort. Sigh.

Obviously, your notions of the Christian religion are in desperate need of correction. :AMR:

AMR

Call it what you want. I am saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus, plus nothing.