Reconciled Unto God, NOT Predestinated

musterion

pates lie

Gods Truth Eph 1:5

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

Look at B57 lie.

Christ is the elect One. Like a good little religious humanist, you put the focus upon yourself instead of on Him, where it belongs.

Nanja

Even tho not one of them can 100% prove his or her election.

Nanja
Rom. 8:14-16
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

This is how each one of them shall know unmistakably that they are an Elect Child of God.

beloved57

You didn't answer the question, because you can't answer the question.

How did you chose Calvinism if you don't have a free will?

All your comments were false, and if you want to know how I believe what I believe, that's what my threads are for. Read them

Robert Pate

Banned
Again read my threads. And again you believe in salvation not by the blood of Christ, but by the freewill of man.

Everyone knows that your threads are full of heresies and lies.

To bad you can't answer the question. If you are able to chose Calvinism then why can't others chose Christ?

beloved57

Everyone knows that your threads are full of heresies and lies.

To bad you can't answer the question. If you are able to chose Calvinism then why can't others chose Christ?

If you want to know what I believe its there for you to read it. In the meantime I know you don't believe in Jesus Christ as the Saviour, you believe freewill is your savior!

Robert Pate

Banned
If you want to know what I believe its there for you to read it. In the meantime I know you don't believe in Jesus Christ as the Saviour, you believe freewill is your savior!

I don't want to know what you believe.

I just want to know why you can accept Calvinism, but others cannot accept Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
If you don't want to know what I believe, then why are you asking me questions? Have you lost your mind?

You are not able to converse with anyone on this Forum.

I asked you a simple question. Why is it you were able to chose Calvinism, but others are not able to chose Christ?

beloved57

You are not able to converse with anyone on this Forum.

I asked you a simple question. Why is it you were able to chose Calvinism, but others are not able to chose Christ?

Read what I posted,thats what I posted threads for,to converse about it,duh

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last edited: