Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

If it was a debate there has to be a loser.

I have nothing to lose.

I didn't slam dunk you in my mind, but since you thought it was a debate you should think of it that way.

That is unless you can show by the context how the KJV translators got the usage of malista wrong.

Debate away, I've tried to teach you all I can.

I'm certain that if you taught Sonnet, he would humbly admit error.

Sonnet isn't seeking to teach either.

He is debating.

Scripture is concrete, steel and unbending when coupled with the message of Jesus.

Paul is the vehicle for Jesus full message, and unfortunately the people that place themselves in spiritual harms way are not the sinful and least.

They are the ones that attempt to re-Judaize the message of Jesus.

But even they have hope, because Jesus cried, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

It is impossible to create a group of saved and unsaved, because by doing this, one violates the specific teachings of Jesus.

If any are lost, God alone will be that judge, and they will have rejected God to His face!

This is the wheat and the chaff. Yet Jesus implored us to let them grow together.

He did this because every human being that is born, and for that matter aborted, is precious to Jesus.

We see our age, but Jesus sees ALL time at once!

He sees every Human being past, present and future as precious in His eyes.

Only in flesh did Jesus relate to time, yet He referred to He the Spirit beyond all time as the Father, and indeed He as the Second Adam, relied on Himself beyond time, to teach us it's all about trusting Him.

Essentially, it is easiest to say, think of the most loving father on this earth that has ever lived. Imagine how he deals with his children in love, forgiveness, understanding, discipline, mercy and compassion. Now remind yourself that God is infinitely more so. He intends all to be saved.

At the end of ages, He will use Mercy as His judgment.

IF a single one is lost, it will have to be a sincere issue of that person rejecting the desire to co exist with all humanity in peace and above all, they will be rejecting God to His face!

The true way this will unfold is a mystery! But one thing is clear. We are to treat all as our saved brothers and sisters! I mean ALL. In the end, only our GOOD Father knows best.

In this, the GOOD News is unfettered, and reaches all as saved with Love, compassion, mercy and grace.

To believe that theology saves a person is gnostic.

Our knowledge and flesh do not save us.

Our doctrines e does not save us.

Only God can save.

Debate is good, but how can we debate, if we debate without mutual willingness to learn.

Agree or disagree, discussion of Kingdom things edifies the soul.

Not one human being that has ever lived is void of the ability to draw us closer to God in one way or another.

We are all pieces of infinity, connected to one another through Jesus, and created to love and be loved.

This above all messages, was Jesus's message of Love!

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm certain that if you taught Sonnet, he would humbly admit error.

Sonnet isn't seeking to teach either.

He is debating.

Scripture is concrete, steel and unbending when coupled with the message of Jesus.

Paul is the vehicle for Jesus full message, and unfortunately the people that place themselves in spiritual harms way are not the sinful and least.

They are the ones that attempt to re-Judaize the message of Jesus.

But even they have hope, because Jesus cried, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

It is impossible to create a group of saved and unsaved, because by doing this, one violates the specific teachings of Jesus.

If any are lost, God alone will be that judge, and they will have rejected God to His face!

This is the wheat and the chaff. Yet Jesus implored us to let them grow together.

He did this because every human being that is born, and for that matter aborted, is precious to Jesus.

We see our age, but Jesus sees ALL time at once!

He sees every Human being past, present and future as precious in His eyes.

Only in flesh did Jesus relate to time, yet He referred to He the Spirit beyond all time as the Father, and indeed He as the Second Adam, relied on Himself beyond time, to teach us it's all about trusting Him.

Essentially, it is easiest to say, think of the most loving father on this earth that has ever lived. Imagine how he deals with his children in love, forgiveness, understanding, discipline, mercy and compassion. Now remind yourself that God is infinitely more so. He intends all to be saved.

At the end of ages, He will use Mercy as His judgment.

IF a single one is lost, it will have to be a sincere issue of that person rejecting the desire to co exist with all humanity in peace and above all, they will be rejecting God to His face!

The true way this will unfold is a mystery! But one thing is clear. We are to treat all as our saved brothers and sisters! I mean ALL. In the end, only our GOOD Father knows best.

In this, the GOOD News is unfettered, and reaches all as saved with Love, compassion, mercy and grace.

To believe that theology saves a person is gnostic.

Our knowledge and flesh do not save us.

Our doctrines e does not save us.

Only God can save.

Debate is good, but how can we debate, if we debate without mutual willingness to learn.

Agree or disagree, discussion of Kingdom things edifies the soul.

Not one human being that has ever lived is void of the ability to draw us closer to God in one way or another.

We are all pieces of infinity, connected to one another through Jesus, and created to love and be loved.

This above all messages, was Jesus's message of Love!

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Bolded = not the Christian Faith. False esotericism.

Sonnet

To serve you, in spite of yourself.

I only "evade" falsely framed topics from erroneous foundational perspectives offering wrong questions to invalidly determine self-indulgent presumptions.

The frame for this topic is eternity versus temporality for soteriology. Since you ignore eternity and the true frame for the topic, you misconstrue all information according to your "filter" of manufactured premises.

This obfuscation is yours from beginning to end, even though shared by Arminians, Pelagians, and Universalists, et al.

Your arrogance is supreme.

When did you stop beating your wife, for instance.

?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I understand the label, could you please expound on what you mean directly as in the who, how and what I can glean from your assertion?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
LOL. I'm not the one whose pride leaves them outside the Faith in self-described apostatization. There is no greater or sadder irony than your statement.

The question reflects the false presmise of your entire address of this topic, presuming election is "before" for a timeless God who created time.

What faith do you refer to?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Christian no longer denotes follower of Christ.

It can, but the meat of the matter has been swallowed up in doctrines of men and self proclaimed prophets beyond the cannon.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
THE faith. There's only one.

In that, I agree.

However, some rebuke labels to disconnect from the falsehoods that come with them.

Is this not relevant?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I understand the label, could you please expound on what you mean directly as in the who, how and what I can glean from your assertion?

First and simply... Infinity is among God's incommunicable attributes. Mankind are not "pieces of infinity". That's false esoteric mumbo jumbo from Kabbalah and other earlier religious influences from the ancient pseudo-religions of the Mesopotamian Basin; crept forth to syncretize Christianity.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
THE faith. There's only one.

I add, He came with a message that transcended Spiritual knowledge.

Is gnosis our salvation?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
First and simply... Infinity is among God's incommunicable attributes. Mankind are not "pieces of infinity". That's false esoteric mumbo jumbo from Kabbalah and other earlier religious influences from the ancient pseudo-religions of the Mesopotamian Basin; crept forth to syncretize Christianity.

The breath of life is Numa.

This is the Spirit of God in Hebrew.

Do you not know that your body is the Temple of God.

Are you now saying God does not dwell in us?