Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is utter fallacy and rubbish, except with the caveat that the minutiae of terminology is Incarnational expression. The Trinity doctrine has a meticulous formulaic, and any amibiguities are well defined as at least a perimeter.

Any overt breach of said perimeter can be identified readily, and should be corrected. Universalism and Patripassianism are clearly declared anathema, and are not the God of the Christian faith

I see your biggest problem is Relativism and Subjectivism, which is why you deny the full Soveriegnty of God and His incommunicable attributes.

You have a god of your own making, which is why that would be the only god you would accept.

You can't even realize that for the new creation, unbelivers have no true functional hypostasis (foundational underlying substantial objective reality of existence), so "all" does not apply those who do not have the imputed timeless qualitative existence in Christ.

You have a chronology-based menial understanding and perspective. God is timeless. Election is not about when. There is no "before" for God. He has the entirety of illimitable life all at once in His self-conscious self-existence of eternity present (which is not the fleeting individual frames of the temporal present flanked by past and future).

God's eternity has a present that IS all past and future of creation in an eternal simultaneity that transcends the "momentness" of temporal chronoligcal time.

God is everywhen, while being nowhen. God is everwhere, while being nowhere. Created temporality and chronology and spatiality are created and don't contain or constrain Him as He pervades AND transcends them.

Your tiny little box cannot dictate God and His existence and attributes. You have no idea of what you speak. Neither do most of any doctrinal affiliation or confession.

The Trinity is much more defined than you insist. You shouldn't speak of things you know nothing about.

You don't debate - remember?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You don't debate - remember?

Right, obfuscator. And I wasn't debating, I was correcting.

Nice evasion of correction, as always.

Amazing how you can ignore the richness of truth in such dismissive pride. Why don't you read the post again to learn and be enlightened, rather than suppress it to maintain your false inflated platform of self?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS's convoluted algorythmic Rube Golderg speak makes me laugh while reminding me why I have it in my ignore cage. What a piece of work!

Since you are not Christian by your own confessed Christology, your scathing words are a melody that the truth prevails over your antichrist false doctrines that aren't salvific.

Don't you have some Third Wave Charismatic works to do for your false god and christ? Surely there are people who need your false prophecies, et al.

lifeisgood

Amazing how you can ignore the richness of truth in such dismissive pride. Why don't you read the post again to learn and be enlightened, rather than suppress it to maintain your false inflated platform of self?

What? No 'elevated' words?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
would you agree that God is everything while being nothing?

I wouldn't use those Incarnational terms, for it could imply (or be inferred as) Pantheism or Panentheism.

God created all what/s, when/s, and where/s. He's a who underlying an essentiality of self-existence that transcends whatness.

Cross Reference

Since you are not Christian by your own confessed Christology, your scathing words are a melody that the truth prevails over your antichrist false doctrines that aren't salvific.

Don't you have some Third Wave Charismatic works to do for your false god and christ? Surely there are people who need your false prophecies, et al.

Becareful what you say and how you accuse because one day just might learn to love the sound of the nails being hammered into your coffin.

Sonnet

Now why would I read it PPS when you ignore my posts and don't debate?

Evasion and obfuscation is your province PPS as above clearly substantiates.

lifeisgood

This is what YOU do from your false simplicity that is duplicity, and by your false doctrines in conflict with the Christian faith.

Repent unto salvation.

I am so disappointed, PPS. I was expecting your usual 'elevated' words. I can't understand these; they do not reach to your exalted vocabulary.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Now why would I read it PPS when you ignore my posts and don't debate?

Evasion and obfuscation is your province PPS as above clearly substantiates.

To serve you, in spite of yourself.

I only "evade" falsely framed topics from erroneous foundational perspectives offering wrong questions to invalidly determine self-indulgent presumptions.

The frame for this topic is eternity versus temporality for soteriology. Since you ignore eternity and the true frame for the topic, you misconstrue all information according to your "filter" of manufactured premises.

When did you stop beating your wife, for instance.

This obfuscation is yours from beginning to end, even though shared by Arminians, Pelagians, and Universalists, et al.