Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Cross Reference

1 John 3:3 seems to prove my point, and in context with all of Pauls writings, in conjunction with the works of John the Revelator, I still see Christ as our Overcomer, and the work of "unfeigned" Love to be our Duty/Work/Obligation/Yoke.

Can we drop one drop of obedience into the equation of salvation, other than Love that Christ, John and Paul commanded?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Yes. Repeat after me 3 times: ". . . . thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30 (KJV)

"And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil." Deuteronomy 11:13-14 (KJV)

Why would you suppose the new testment commandment by Jesus would be any different than what God commanded in the OT? What is God after??

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Yes. Repeat after me 3 times: ". . . . thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30 (KJV)

"And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil." Deuteronomy 11:13-14 (KJV)

Brother,

Why are we quarreling?

Are you not a brother of grace?

So we don't see eye to eye.

I respect your view and understand our differences.

Peace my intellectually wise, named friend.

Biblical Cross Reference, as well as a reference to the Cross. [emoji846]

Our similarities are much brighter than our dim differences. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Cross Reference

Brother,

Why are we quarreling?

Are you not a brother of grace?

So we don't see eye to eye.

I respect your view and understand our differences.

Peace my intellectually wise, named friend.

Biblical Cross Reference, as well as a reference to the Cross. [emoji846]

Why? Because you are espousing something that isn't scriptural with the attempt at bringing correction to me. My understanding carries with a reward. Yours, doesn't.

Cross Reference

I repeat: This, the Agape road, is not about salvation but sonship in the Father that cannot begin as a process until one is born again. Just saying a sinners prayer even with expectations, won't make the cut.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I repeat: This, the Agape road, is not about salvation but sonship in the Father that cannot begin as a process until one is born again. Just saying a sinners prayer even with expectations, won't make the cut.

I do speak to some with warning, but never an idea of salvational fate. I plead with God for mercy for all of my sins of youth, when I misunderstood things. I also add that I beg forgiveness even now, for any pride that comes from my flesh.

You, Cross Reference, I have no warnings for.

Grace is your beacon and God is your hope.

You speak clearly that you only welcome His teachings.

You are well by Christ in my sick eyes. [emoji6]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I will say this; not as correction to you, but as clarification of my stance.

A sinner that professes that they are a sinner, has hope.

A sinner, cloaked by Christ, that begins to believe that they are any less a sinner than anyone else in existence, has consorted with the Whore of Pride.

Cross Reference

I will say this; not as correction to you, but as clarification of my stance.

A sinner that professes that they are a sinner, has hope.

A sinner, cloaked by Christ, that begins to believe that they are any less a sinner than anyone else in existence, has consorted with the Whore of Pride.

And I repeat: the "Agape road" is a journey meant for Christians. It can only begin AFTER one has been born again. "Let him, the Christian, who choses to begin, first count the cost". Luke 14:28.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
For if the builder consults with the Architect, he will find that he has insufficient funds to build the house.

Otherwise, the builders who rejected the Cornerstone would have been able to build the structure with the might of human effort.

A house built on human effort (sand) is bound to fall in storm!

A house built on and by The Rock is eternal.

Matthew 7:24-27

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Cross Reference

For if the builder consults with the Architect, he will find that he has insufficient funds to build the house.

Otherwise, the builders who rejected the Cornerstone would have been able to build the structure with the might of human effort.

A house built on human effort (sand) is bound to fall in storm!

A house built on and by The Rock is eternal.

Matthew 7:24-27

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

You have a severe problem, Name. Some might call a reading comprhension problem. If it isn't that then I question your understanding of Jesus Christ, that it is lacking.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You have a severe problem, Name. Some might call a reading comprhension problem. If it isn't that then I question your understanding of Jesus Christ, that it is lacking.

Cross Reference,

I am trying to avoid the inevitable. You are my friend and I have avoided going down this road.

Do you need to admonish me to feel better?

I offer you two roads.

We declare peace, or I log back on as W.A.R.N.I.G. And we go Red Letters to Red Letters.

I prefer peace and respect.

I have been kind to you and don't see the profit in fighting over this.

You choose:

Sword or Peace

If it makes you feel better I'm go, but fighting and rending one another isn't going to solve a thing.

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
f20a2eab7f14d3d5864cf50d0afa0158.jpg

Or

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
http://www.animateit.net/data/media/june2010/152185256106bm.gif

Cross Reference

Cross Reference,

I am trying to avoid the inevitable. You are my friend and I have avoided going down this road.

Do you need to admonish me to feel better?

I offer you two roads.

We declare peace, or I log back on as W.A.R.N.I.G. And we go Red Letters to Red Letters.

I prefer peace and respect.

I have been kind to you and don't see the profit in fighting over this.

You choose:

Sword or Peace

If it makes you feel better I'm go, but fighting and rending one another isn't going to solve a thing.

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
f20a2eab7f14d3d5864cf50d0afa0158.jpg

Or

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
http://www.animateit.net/data/media/june2010/152185256106bm.gif

And I have been kind and respectful to you. I am not fighting with you. What makes you think that because I expect answers to foundational questions from you?

I would prefer you not reply to what I posit with unrelated abstractions that have no relevance.

For instance, if I aslked you this: "I have finished the work you have given me to do", what might I expect your answer to be?

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG

BANNED
Banned

And I have been kind and respectful to you. I am not fighting with you. What makes you think that because I expect answers to foundational questions from you?

I would prefer you not reply to what I posit with unrelated abstractions that have no relevance.

For instance, if I aslked you this: "I have finished the work you have given me to do", what might I expect your answer to be?

https://m.popkey.co/2bf47b/0m4Kz_s-200x150.gif

We'll speak tomorrow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13itskOK7UNGIo/giphy.gif

Don't get Cross.

https://m.popkey.co/8cfba7/R4D1d.gif

I'm pretty sarcastic and carnal with pride. it's not wise to Cross me.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AXBhs_NeD...miPk/s1600/tumblr_lsx205Pc3b1qjonawo1_500.gif

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG

BANNED
Banned

I'm here because you challenged my understanding of the most important thing in my life. I acknowledge that I am finite man, and my knowledge of the person of God is an ever growing understanding that will never be complete.

I spoke proudly last night, but it was just my way of leaving matters until today in a semi-humorous state.

Perhaps it is time to be direct.

What is it inside you that decided to insult my understanding of scripture and then step on my Love for Jesus?

Let's start with a direct question. Do you believe Jesus is the flesh of God?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
https://m.popkey.co/2bf47b/0m4Kz_s-200x150.gif

We'll speak tomorrow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13itskOK7UNGIo/giphy.gif

Don't get Cross.

https://m.popkey.co/8cfba7/R4D1d.gif

I'm pretty sarcastic and carnal with pride. it's not wise to Cross me.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AXBhs_NeD...miPk/s1600/tumblr_lsx205Pc3b1qjonawo1_500.gif

you remind me of donald trump not getting his way

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John 17

I have glorified You on the earth
by completing the work You gave Me to do.
5*
Now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence
with that glory I had with You
before the world existed.

Hebrews 4 (HCSB)

The Promised Rest

4 Therefore, while the promise to enter His rest remains, let us fear that none of you should miss it. 2 For we also have received the good news just as they did; but the message they heard did not benefit them, since they were not united with those who heard it in faith. 3 (for we who have believed enter the rest), in keeping with what He has said:

So I swore in My anger,
they will not enter My rest.
And yet His works have been finished since the foundation of the world, 4 for somewhere He has spoken about the seventh day in this way:

And on the seventh day
God rested from all His works.
5 Again, in that passage He says, They will never enter My rest. 6 Since it remains for some to enter it, and those who formerly received the good news did not enter because of disobedience, 7 again, He specifies a certain day—today—speaking through David after such a long time, as previously stated:

Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts.
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9 Therefore, a Sabbath rest remains for God’s people. 10 For the person who has entered His rest has rested from his own works, just as God did from His. 11 Let us then make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall into the same pattern of disobedience.

12 For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the ideas and thoughts of the heart. 13 No creature is hidden from Him, but all things are naked and exposed to the eyes of Him to whom we must give an account.

Our Great High Priest

14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens—Jesus the Son of God—let us hold fast to the confession. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tested in every way as we are, yet without sin. 16 Therefore let us approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us at the proper time.

Genesis 2 (HCSB)

2 So the heavens and the earth and everything in them[a] were completed. 2 By the seventh day God completed His work that He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work that He had done. 3 God blessed the seventh day and declared it holy, for on it He rested from His work of creation.

Philippians 2

5*Make your own attitude that of Christ Jesus,
6*
who, existing in the form of God,
did not consider equality with God
as something to be used for His own advantage.
7*
Instead He emptied Himself
by assuming the form of a slave,
taking on the likeness of men.
And when He had come as a man
in His external form,
8*
He humbled Himself by becoming obedient
to the point of death—
even to death on a cross.
9*
For this reason God highly exalted Him
and gave Him the name
that is above every name,
10*
so that at the name of Jesus
every knee will bow—
of those who are in heaven and on earth
and under the earth—
11*
and every tongue should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

John 1

1*
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
2*
He was with God in the beginning.
3*
All things were created through Him,
and apart from Him not one thing was created
that has been created.
4*
Life was in Him,
and that life was the light of men.
5*
That light shines in the darkness,
yet the darkness did not overcome it.

Colossians 1:16

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 14:8-21 (HCSB)

8*“Lord,” said Philip, “show us the Father, and that’s enough for us.”
9*Jesus said to him, “Have I been among you all this time without your knowing Me, Philip? The one who has seen Me has seen the Father.How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10*Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I speak to you I do not speak on My own. The Father who lives in Me does His works.11*Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me. Otherwise, believe[a] because of the works themselves.

1 John 1 (HCSB)

Prologue: Our Declaration
1*
What was from the beginning,
what we have heard,
what we have seen with our eyes,
what we have observed
and have touched with our hands,
concerning the Word of life—
2*
that life was revealed,
and we have seen it
and we testify and declare to you
the eternal life that was with the Father
and was revealed to us—
3*
what we have seen and heard
we also declare to you,
so that you may have fellowship along with us;
and indeed our fellowship is with the Father
and with His Son Jesus Christ.
4*
We are writing these things
so that our joy may be complete.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
dont wanna know what warnig is but im sure it might be related to warning. if you added N., what would that stand for?

You are wise.

Warning WAR NIG is a tool I use.

He represents a waning to those that tread on grace and he righteously wars with the tool of indignant grace. [emoji4]

He represents the Wrath and Redemption of God.

The Wrath is a wrath of Love that is there to draw us into His Grace.

[emoji1]

Wise T.U.L.I.P. Bee. [emoji4]

LightSon

The Wrath is a wrath of Love that is there to draw us into His Grace.
Unbelievers are under God’s wrath. I’ve never heard it referred to as a “wrath of love”. Perhaps you have a different distinction in mind. I don’t suppose you’re trying to leverage the idea that, “the kindness of God leads you to repentance.” It sounds conceptually similar.

How would you characterize God’s wrath at the end of time when it manifests by launching unbelievers into the lake of fire? “Wrath of love” as a handle doesn’t quite seem to work there. Your thoughts?