Questions For Christian Women

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no such term in the Bible ("true gospel") as there is more than one gospel in the Bible. GM, Tambora and Patrick all know that the gospel of OUR salvation is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV; that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day.

Since Abraham is the father of the faithful, it's a good thing for us that Abraham was saved by Paul's gospel. Otherwise we would all be lost.

themuzicman

What is the purpose
of a CHRISTIAN WOMAN
wearing(makeup)face paint?

1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I may win more. 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law. 22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some. 23 I do all things for the sake of the gospel, so that I may become a fellow partaker of it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Since Abraham is the father of the faithful, it's a good thing for us that Abraham was saved by Paul's gospel. Otherwise we would all be lost.
Abraham believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness Genesis 15:6 KJV). What is IT that he believed:

Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

That's not the gospel of YOUR salvation. What is? And all salvation is believing what God says. The thing is: God doesn't tell you to believe what He told others to believe and do for salvation!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Abraham was not our father (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) anymore than the law was our schoolmaster (Titus 2:11-12 KJV).

Lon

It's not a UFO cult you moron :doh:

You're appeal to authority and inner bias is noted.
Are you sure you are a Calvinist? Christian? There is no way you can read the UB and proffer it against its blatant anti-Christ and anti-scripture stance. It is a cult. UFO? Seems to be a lot of association. I've also shown in that thread, that indeed it does talk about extra-terrestrials seeding/planting the earth and transporting those seedings to Urantia (earth).

I'm a bit worried about your orthodoxy, my friend.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you sure you are a Calvinist? Christian? There is no way you can read the UB and proffer it against its blatant anti-Christ and anti-scripture stance. It is a cult. UFO? Seems to be a lot of association. I've also shown in that thread, that indeed it does talk about extra-terrestrials seeding/planting the earth and transporting those seedings to Urantia (earth).

You are very astute Lon. Crucible was not only defending the UFO Cultists but at the same time was defending the recently banned poster "Word" of all people? Crucible seems like a "Religious fence sitter?" He's always looking around for something better (in his mind) to come along.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lon is a Calvinist, however, I really like him. He's a civil/mannerly type of guy and I respect him. Some of the "other" Calvinists around here, I cannot say the same. They're arrogant, uncivil, and somewhat boorish.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Being open minded and rational rather than having shallow prejudice for a philosophy is not a cause for concern about one's orthodoxy. You all have been starting to frankly irritate me, which I'm sure you don't care about- glad even- because that is what you all resort to when nothing else avails.

I'm tired of you all acting like hyenas and circling around anyone who has touched what you all have deemed 'tha devil'. Go the hell on with that, please :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Crucible, your mind is so open, it makes me wonder if you have a wide open fault line in the middle of your skull, thereby, allowing your brain to evaporate.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Lon is a Calvinist, however, I really like him. He's a civil/mannerly type of guy and I respect him. Some of the "other" Calvinists around here, I cannot say the same. They're arrogant, uncivil, and somewhat boorish.

Oh, what a bunch of nonsense. You simply take whatever you can get. You've expressed a hatred for Calvinism and called them all unbelievers among other derogatory things. The only reason you're 'okay' with Lon is because he has defended you.

And look, Rusha's taking an interest to you because you won't leave me alone. Maybe if you keep on, she'll bake you a cookie :rolleyes:

I swear, you all are as predicable as the Sun is hot.