Questions For Christian Women

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, what a bunch of nonsense. You simply take whatever you can get. You've expressed a hatred for Calvinism and called them all unbelievers among other derogatory things. The only reason you're 'okay' with Lon is because he has defended you.

Yet again, you seem to show a huge lack of discernment, logic, reason and class.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Frankly Crucible, it looks as if you don't really know what you desire to believe? You seem torn between the Urantia Brothers, Words insanity and Christianity. You're a "religious fence sitter." You, poor soul, why not pick a belief system and abide by it? Just trying to lend you a helping hand, you poor lost soul.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Frankly Crucible, it looks as if you don't really know what you desire to believe? You seem torn between the Urantia Brothers, Words insanity and Christianity. You're a "religious fence sitter." You, poor soul, why not pick a belief system and abide by it? Just trying to lend you a helping hand, you poor lost soul.

:doh: What the Hell are you talking about, dude?

I'm not sitting on any fence. I've simply expressed that UR is interesting but do not adhere to it, and you all are acting ridiculous.

Just shut up.
In fact, welcome to my ignore list, you slandering moron.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm afraid Crucible is headed for some form of mental/emotional breakdown? I hope, for his sake, he seeks professional help as soon as possible?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And look, Rusha's taking an interest to you because you won't leave me alone. Maybe if you keep on, she'll bake you a cookie :rolleyes:

:chuckle: GM and I have been friend's (on TOL) for years. That is not dependent on him agreeing with me on every issue.

BTW, I don't "bake cookies".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He defends unbelievers and battles with those who believe in the Gospel. He'd rather bash Christians and defend unbelievers? That's not a good sign for someone who "claims" to be a Christian but slams fellow Christians at the same time?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: GM and I have been friend's (on TOL) for years. That is not dependent on him agreeing with me on every issue.

BTW, I don't "bake cookies".

Cool story.

I see you snooping around whenever someone gives me flack. Nothing new here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Being open minded and rational rather than having shallow prejudice for a philosophy is not a cause for concern about one's orthodoxy.
Differing isn't a sign of rationality; differing rationally is. Being open minded about a thing with no sure conclusion is a sign of rationality. Being open minded about whether or not 2 is greater or less than 2 isn't. So as with most things, it's a case by case examination. Shallow is a bit like beauty absent a reasoned standard and proof beyond the declaration of it.

You all have been starting to frankly irritate me
Starting? Is it fair to contrast the point before you hit send with what everyone else experiences from you thereafter?

You sound fairly young to me. Obviously old enough to appreciate that positions should be reasoned through and argued but you don't appear to be old enough to be comfortable doing it. I've had a number of truncated conversations with you where I've noted your unwillingness to argue or present particulars and support, though you complain quickly enough on the point.

I'm tired of you all acting like hyenas and circling around anyone who has touched what you all have deemed 'tha devil'. Go the hell on with that, please :rolleyes:
See, that's young. It isn't really a rebuttal, doesn't establish the unreasonableness of the treatment you're complaining about or establish your part as the fairer, as presented...if you take an unpopular stance a good many people will take exception. Some strongly. It's the nature of the public square and it's invited by the stridency of your complaints, certainly by your responses to them. So why all the shoe pounding?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cool story.

Right. One that shows in black and white. His username. My friend's list. For years.

I see you snooping around whenever someone gives me flack. Nothing new here.

:chuckle: Oh. I see. It's all my fault that other people give you flack on multiple issues and discussions.

Paranoid much?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If, instead, you complain about your rough treatment, fail to answer rebuttal, to offer objective authority, etc., you only have yourself to blame for what follows.

There is nothing to debate- I stated that UR is interesting, that I do not adhere to it, and think they are being ridiculous about it.

It's incontrovertible, because that is what I have expressed on here and that is they have acted. And now they are lying about what the thread clearly shows- they are liars, and I'm irritated because they have pressed on and on with it.

Just a bunch of trolls.

So, you just made that huge post for nothing. Now go away :wave:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Differing isn't a sign of rationality; differing rationally is. Being open minded about a thing with no sure conclusion is a sign of rationality. Being open minded about whether or not 2 is greater or less than 2 isn't. So as with most things, it's a case by case examination. Shallow is a bit like beauty absent a reasoned standard and proof beyond the declaration of it.

Starting? Is it fair to contrast the point before you hit send with what everyone else experiences from you thereafter?

You sound fairly young to me. Obviously old enough to appreciate that positions should be reasoned through and argued but you don't appear to be old enough to be comfortable doing it. I've had a number of truncated conversations with you where I've noted your unwillingness to argue or present particulars and support, though you complain quickly enough on the point.

See, that's young. It isn't really a rebuttal, doesn't establish the unreasonableness of the treatment you're complaining about or establish your part as the fairer, as presented...if you take an unpopular stance a good many people will take exception. I've been at the center of disputes with four or five strongly held and contrary opinions on a point. That's how it goes if you support an unpopular part or set out a strong opinion on a divisive issue. It shouldn't surprise you or catch you off guard. And if it doesn't, it shouldn't bother you. You knew it going in. So be prepared to argue and answer on points, sustain your opinion wherever possible with objectively demonstrable authority. That sort of thing.

If, instead, you complain about your rough treatment, fail to answer rebuttal, to offer objective authority, etc., you only have yourself to blame for what follows.

Very good post TH

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is nothing to debate- I stated that UR is interesting, that I do not adhere to it, and think they are being ridiculous about it.

It's incontrovertible, because that is what I have expressed on here and that is they have acted. And now they are lying about what the thread clearly shows- they are liars, and I'm irritated because they have pressed on and on with their lying.

So, you just made that huge post for nothing. Now go away :wave:

You sound like "Captain Quegg" in "The Caine Mutiny?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm afraid Rusha hit the nail on the head. Crucible shows signs of being a Paranoid. He feels he's being followed around and spied on. He also feels persecuted by others on TOL. Classic signs of Paranoia.