question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

The "Four Gospels" were written to/pertaining to, the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Clete, did you hear that? GM says NO we do not have to obey anything that Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

So GM, tell us all why you gave Clete a thanks for calling me a liar for saying there are people here who say we do not have to obey what Jesus says in those books.

john w

Hall of Fame
Should we obey a passage like Matthew 8:1-5?

Was Noah wrong to not have kept Israel's Levitical diet?

Was he wrong to not have kept Adam's vegan diet?

Was Paul wrong to say all is good for food?

Should one curently file one's taxes in accorrdance with those Tax Laws which were in effect under the Reagan Administration?

Are you really that dense?

Here come da spin, D.....Watch, as she provides her "escape clause" as to what "always...all of...everything...exactly..." means.......

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTr

God's Truth

Should we obey a passage like Matthew 8:1-5?

Was Noah wrong to not have kept Israel's Levitical diet?

Was he wrong to not have kept Adam's vegan diet?

Was Paul wrong to say all is good for food?

Should one curently file one's taxes in accorrdance with those Tax Laws which were in effect under the Reagan Administration?

Are you really that dense?

How about this:

Is there ANYTHING that Jesus says as stated in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John that we have to obey?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Clete, did you hear that? GM says NO we do not have to obey anything that Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

So GM, tell us all why you gave Clete a thanks for calling me a liar for saying there are people here who say we do not have to obey what Jesus says in those books.

You need to read Romans through Philemon (Paul's writings) to find out what Christ wants you to obey TODAY! The Gospels were written ONLY to the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles. Today, we listen to the message that the Ascended Christ gave to Paul.

Right Divider

Body part
Tell us all right now if we have to obey what Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and, if we do, why you don't, you filthy little liar.

Just say yes or no to our having to obey Jesus' teachings as stated in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and, if yes, why you don't:

-always obey God

-always obey Jesus…

-follow all of Jesus teachings

-obey everything that Jesus says

And define "everything...always...all of."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth
She's none too bright (as in pretty darned stupid). Did you ever notice her "Slogan or Motto"?

I cannot stop talking about Him.
Jeremiah 20:9
Jer 20:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:9) Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But [his word] was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not [stay].

She's a real winner and that pretty well sums up ALL of her out of context quotes!

P.S. Unless...maybe...she thinks that she's better than Gods prophets.

God's Truth

You need to read Romans through Philemon (Paul's writings) to find out what Christ wants you to obey TODAY! The Gospels were written ONLY to the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles. Today, we listen to the message that the Ascended Christ gave to Paul.

So why did you let Clete call me a liar? Why did you give him thanks?

God's Truth

She's none too bright (as in pretty darned stupid). Did you ever notice her "Slogan or Motto"?

Jer 20:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:9) Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But [his word] was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not [stay].

She's a real winner and that pretty well sums up ALL of her out of context quotes!

P.S. Unless...maybe...she thinks that she's better than Gods prophets.

lol

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's a reason she said we'd fear to rebuke her in person. Could be something along those lines, which would explain why she wouldn't say WHY we'd fear her.

I'm of the opinion that, she's 6'8" weighing in at about 300 pounds of solid muscle mass and holds a 9th-degree black belt in Karate? Just my own personal opinion.