Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"as it is now revealed"-puts your "everyone knew the mystery" "theory to rest.

There were men who knew mysteries many years before Paul. There isn't just one mystery.

(Matt 13:11 KJV) He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're right; let's answer that. I'll go first - cause answering your questions is - oh SO! - worth ignoring - Booyah!!!

Okay, who's next answering his question, here, he did ask, lol

TeT is one of those "NUTS" who believes Christ came back to earth in 70AD in the form of the Roman army! Is that silly, or what?

Danoh

There were men who knew mysteries many years before Paul. There isn't just one mystery.

(Matt 13:11 KJV) He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Straw man lessons from Te tel a lie seven days a week - bring your own straws - pick a straw - any straw will do.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TeT is one of those "NUTS" who believes Christ came back to earth in 70AD in the form of the Roman army! Is that silly, or what?

I have spent hundreds of hours studying Matt 24:34. There is a book written on just this one verse.

I have yet to see anyone show Matt 24:34 is a future event without twisting the verse into a pretzel.

Ben Masada

Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter.

Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter.

So, you are sure that Paul did not preach a different gospel than Peter.

If you read II Cor. 11:4-6, 13. Paul was talking about the gospel preached by the Apostles of Jesus while making a comparison with the way he preached about Jesus. The impression he had was that they were preaching about a different Jesus and refusing to accept Paul as an apostle. Probably Paul was not aware that they had already selected Matthias to replace Judas as an apostle and that they could not do with more than 12. And he thought that it was because they could not consider him even as a disciple, let alone an apostle. Hence, Paul claimed not to be a whit behind the very "supper" apostles. (v. 5) At the end of the text in v. 13, Paul closed the argument by considering them all as false apostles.

Don't you consider this proof enough that they, Paul and the Apostles preached different gospels? Then, if you read Gal. 1:6-9 you will for sure be convinced that's true. They did preach different gospels.

Danoh

If you read II Cor. 11:4-6, 13. Paul was talking about the gospel preached by the Apostles of Jesus while making a comparison with the way he preached about Jesus. The impression he had was that they were preaching about a different Jesus and refusing to accept Paul as an apostle. Probably Paul was not aware that they had already selected Matthias to replace Judas as an apostle and, he thought that it was because they could not consider him even as a disciple, let alone an apostle. Hence, Paul claimed not to be a whit behind the very "supper" apostles. (v. 5) At the end of the text in v. 13, Paul closed the discussion by considering them as false apostles.

Don't you consider this proof enough that they, Paul and the Apostles preached different gospels? Then, if you read Gal. 1:6-9 you will be convinced that's true. They did preach different gospels.

There ya go, Te tel a lie - your first student - already has his straws picked.

Ben Masada

There ya go, Te tel a lie - your first student - already has his straws picked.

No, it is not a lie as I have documented with the proper quotes every thing I have said. The problem is that you find extremely hard to deal with the Truth

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

After preaching to Jews first, Paul preached the gospel to pagan Gentiles.

Peter and the rest of the Apostles for the most part stayed in Jerusalem and preached to Jews and Gentiles who mostly grew up in Judaea under the Mosaic Law.

(Rev 2:2 KJV) I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

I'm familiar with the argument by Jews and Paul haters who claim the above verse refers to Paul and Barnabas.

So, I know where your going with your claim that Paul preached a different gospel.

Danoh

Is there anyway you could convince your fellow Darby follower Johnny W to do the same as you?

Getting to ya, hunh, lol

That's just going to give him even more fodder to mess with you from.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding - Luh ay dees and gentuh men - in this corner - already down for the count before he even saw what was comin - Te tel a lie...

Not in 3D, but in 70AD, lol

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Getting to ya, hunh, lol

No, it's just that he keeps copying and pasting the same posts in every thread no matter what the thread topic is.

Like you, Johnny W has not even attempted to address the topic of this thread.

God's Truth

Getting to ya, hunh, lol

That's just going to give him even more fodder to mess with you from.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding - Luh ay dees and gentuh men - in this corner - already down for the count before he even saw what was comin - Te tel a lie...

Not in 3D, but in 70AD, lol

Here comes the strange speech.

Why do those who are in falseness have that certain style of writing about them?