Proof that a OSAS person lost their salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Cousin,

It's the other way around. The unelect are robots. They have met every burden of proof for their ride to the bad place.

Unlike your lack thereof

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here let me give Cousin some proof

In the Garden of Eden was the very first Law given to man

Don't eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil

Epoisses

Cousin,

It's the other way around. The unelect are robots. They have met every burden of proof for their ride to the bad place.

Unlike your lack thereof

The heavenly internet is real. I got downloaded the other day. Now I can beat all the reformed-ers with my new programming.

Epoisses

Here let me give Cousin some proof

In the Garden of Eden was the very first Law given to man

Don't eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil

The law of faith was broken in Eden just like the reformed break it in our time.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is the second Law given

That the serpentt will crawl on its belly.

Only a freak of nature could produce a serpent that walks upright. That's because of the second Law of Nature given in the Garden and repeated here.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Calvinists see the elect as robots who get downloaded with the faith of Jesus by the Holy Spirit operating system 10.0. God doesn't convert lost souls he upgrades them with the heavenly internet.

Calvinists see God as immutable, which means that humans do not interact with His will- the church, and people who follow, are summoned by His providence.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Why is the Second Law of nature important?

Because the proof of it strengthens the proof of the remain Laws given in the Garden.

Epoisses

Here is the second Law given

That the serpentt will crawl on its belly.

Only a freak of nature could produce a serpent that walks upright. That's because of the second Law of Nature given in the Garden and repeated here.

Tradition has it that the serpent flew before it was cursed. Isa. 14:29

dialm

BANNED
Banned
When it becomes a common for serpents to walk upright then men will be free to not work to earn a living.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
That's the prob with so many here. When name calling doesn't have the desired effect you try to kick people out.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Crucible,

Very funny that you don't talk to me but you are in this thread. I once knew of some hypocrites like that. What is your angle. Have explained Cousin's reason for being here.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
But before we leave the Garden there is one more Law of Nature that needs addressing. It is so very important to the OSAS philosophy of life that I quote it directly for love's sake

"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing. With pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband. And he will rule over you."

So don't blame the moron for that.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Jail house conversions...
Cc: [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION] [MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION]

:burnlib: Fire insurance
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
conversions. :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.