program

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes I actually do but at present it is in a mystery still to be revealed when the Lord comes....spiritual eyes do see it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Lord said it, unless a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Why do you only use part of what he said? And you are way off base, as usual. How many times do people pull up John 3 and use it until verse 18, but skip 8?

Because they don't like what it says and want to be seen before men. And they know they do not qualify. But they want the dead flesh to be seen as improved.

John 3

8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
born of spirit.....

born of spirit.....

born again?

so why do you use a term like that?

no one knows what it means

I expound on the concept of being 'born again' being equated with water baptism and the translation on John 3:3-8.....referring to a spiritual generation (not necessarily referring to water baptism)...being 'born of the Spirit' here.

Beyond this term being a catch-phrase within popular evangelical Christianity, its general meaning is universal as indicating a 'new birth', a spiritual one. One is 'born anew' of the Spirit. The only evidence for such is one's own experience or any real effect or fruit that is produced.

So to ask anyone if they are 'born again' depends on how they define the term. In general, most people get the concept.

pj

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
what does it look like?

Well take Europe and I might have said Africa or America before the gospel came. How was life for the vast majority? the national religion in Britain was burn children to appease God. The darkness was all but impenetrable. Then the gospel light shone.

Suddenly there were hospitals, schools, provision for the poor and weak. England instead of being 7 kingdoms at war each with the other became united.

This is the kingdom of God. Since then the battle between darkness and light has ebbed and flowed and so it shall until the Lord comes.

The church is the heavenly or spiritual part of the kingdom. Our destination is heaven.

OCTOBER23

Chrysostom

I don't see my name in your list .

I know that I am a Real Bible Believing Christian

of course, you may call me a ...........

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The general and eclectic readership :) - even 'moderators' have to respect that, even though they may make decisions that do not reflect the whole.

As 'light-workers',...its our job to inspire, uplift and expand consciousness :)

do you think it helps to identify the players even though some like you can't be?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so all calvinists are reformed
but
all reformed are not calvinists
so
why wouldn't a calvinist just call himself a calvinist?

I can only speculate

they don't want to defend it

meshak

BANNED
Banned
calvinist

Ask Mr. Religion
assuranceagent
beloved57
Brother Ducky
Calvinist
cellist