Poll: When was the Cross first preached as good news?

Poll: When was the Cross first preached as good news?

• Sometime in the O.T. (specify where)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During the four Gospels (specify where)

• During Peter's sermon at Pentecost in Acts 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God's Truth

Most deceivers use scripture. Just wrongly.

Not ALL "good news" is the SAME "good news". Simple, but you can't understand it.

I have done nothing wrong. I have preached Jesus and obedience to him. That is why I will always have the truth.

You: Paul

Me: Jesus

You: Paul

Me: Jesus

Paul: Jesus

God's Truth

Hahahahaha.....

Yes, there is MUCH and MANY good news in the Bible.

That fact that YOU try to MASH it all into ONE is clear that your agenda is NOT UNDERSTANDING.

Perhaps you think that the Bible should really just be ONE sentence.

The. good. news. is. Jesus.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

God's Truth

Matthew 9:35 [ Workers for the Harvest ] Then Jesus went throughout all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5 The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

God's Truth

Acts 13:32
“We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors

That GOOD NEWS is what God had promised. Not another good news; the one and only good news that was promised by God.

Acts 14:15
“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Acts 17:18
A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Acts 20:24
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Romans 10:15
And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Jesus is the good news.

Romans 10:16
But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”

Hebrews 4:2
For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

There is one gospel, and one good news.

Right Divider

Body part
The. good. news. is. Jesus.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.
There is MUCH good news about Jesus.

You TRY to MASH it all into a SINGLE statement, whereas the BIBLE describes these MANY good news' about various aspects of what God and Christ are doing and will do.

The good news THAT JESUS IS THE MESSIAH is NOT the SAME good news that He died for my sins.

You are a simpleton that pretend to be knowledgeable.

Right Divider

Body part
Matthew 9:35 [ Workers for the Harvest ] Then Jesus went throughout all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5 The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.
Do you "preach the good news of the kingdom and heal every kind of disease and sickness"?

I thought not; you are a FRAUD.

God's Truth

Do you "preach the good news of the kingdom and heal every kind of disease and sickness"?

God already testified to His good news gospel. The one and only good news gospel. God testified to it by allowing miracles and when Jesus preached it, and when Paul taught the same gospel.

God's Truth

WRONG.

Gospel MEANS good news, ignorant one.

So according to dumb GT: "There is only one good news good news.

That's just stupid.

That's only BECAUSE THERE IS!

Jesus is the good news. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the good news and gospel.

Paul did NOT preach another Jesus.

Paul did not preach another good news.

Paul did NOT preach another gospel.

Right Divider

Body part
God already testified to His good news gospel. The one and only good news gospel. God testified to it by allowing miracles and when Jesus preached it, and when Paul taught the same gospel.

You just make yourself look stupid by repeating: "good new gospel" (good news good news).

God's Truth

You just make yourself look stupid by repeating: "good new gospel" (good news good news).

Paul healed every kind of disease.

Now who is the fraud?

God's Truth

God testified to the ONE AND ONLY GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST.

There is only ONE GOOD NEWS, ONE JESUS CHRIST, ONE GOSPEL.

Jesus healed every kind of disease, and he gave power to his disciples to do it too while they preached the gospel; AND,

Paul was allowed to heal every kind of disease too as a TESTIMONY from God about the ONE AND ONLY GOOD NEWS, GOSPEL.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul healed every kind of disease.

Now who is the fraud?
I was asking about YOU. Don't TRY to DEFLECT the issue like a little child.

Paul could NOT heal at the end of his ministry. He LEFT friends SICK.

Get a BIBLE and READ it.

2Tim 4:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:20) Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.

Second Timothy was Paul's LAST epistle.

Right Divider

Body part
God testified to the ONE AND ONLY GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST.

There is only ONE GOOD NEWS, ONE JESUS CHRIST, ONE GOSPEL.

Jesus healed every kind of disease, and he gave power to his disciples to do it too while they preached the gospel; AND,

Paul was allowed to heal every kind of disease too as a TESTIMONY from God about the ONE AND ONLY GOOD NEWS, GOSPEL.
Jesus is God, He can heal whoever He pleases.

Gospel MEANS good news. Why do you insist on remaining ignorant and stupid.

Paul could NOT heal at the end of his ministry, see my other post since you are IGNORANT of the Bible.

God's Truth

I was asking about YOU. Don't TRY to DEFLECT the issue like a little child.

Paul could NOT heal at the end of his ministry. He LEFT friends SICK.

Get a BIBLE and READ it.

2Tim 4:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:20) Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.

Second Timothy was Paul's LAST epistle.
Hebrews 2:4
God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.