Pagan Mary Worship

avondale70

When Constantine married paganism and Christianity, the door was opened for false doctrines to creep into the early Christian Church, and they were gradually introduced into the system. The Church became divided into the Catholic Church who accepted the pagan doctrines, and the true Christian Church who resisted Constantine’s indoctrination.
Show me some evidence of this in the historical record. By which I mean, where was this "true church" in AD 400? Or AD 500? Or AD 798? On what are you basing this ridiculous belief?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Ben Masada

QUESTION When the apostles raised people from the dead, were they using "magical powers"---yes, or no?

It depends on your reply to my question. Were the apostles Jewish or were they not? If they were Jewish, my answer is "no" to your question because Jews neither raise themselves nor any one else from the dead. According to their gospel which was the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach, once dead no one will ever be raised from the grave. Read II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc.

Right Divider

Body part
It depends on your reply to my question. Were the apostles Jewish or were they not? If they were Jewish, my answer is "no" to your question because Jews neither raise themselves nor any one else from the dead. According to their gospel which was the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach, once dead no one will ever be raised from the grave. Read II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc.
Those are just your silly "interpretations" of those scriptures. It's amazing that you even identify yourself as an Israelite.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
To tell you the truth, I don't blame the Catholic Church for the pagan doctrine of Mary worshiping. The door was open when the Hellenist former disciple of Paul's reported about Jesus as of being born of God aka the Holy Spirit with Mary. (Matthew 1:18) ... she deserved to be worshiped as god-mother.

You 'truth' has nothing to do with Matthew 1:18 :nono: