pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

marhig

War is purposed for destruction and only the Eternal Almighty has power to destroy. The Pale horse carries a rider who bares the name Death and Hell followed with him.

You just love giving glory to Satan, don't you.

Only Satan destroys with war and God destroys Satans evil.

Satan is the Prince of this world, that's why it's full of war. He is in control of the flesh and when we live by our flesh, he causes all sorts of trouble through us.

That's why we are to deny ourselves and live by the will of God!

marhig

Yes he certainly would have.
Would Jesus do this?
cd321f92da4aedb1fb044f1b7508d0c0.jpg

Truster

Satan is the Prince of this world, that's why it's full of war. He is in control of the flesh and when we live by our flesh, he causes all sorts of trouble through us.

HEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM AND THE CHILDREN OF SATAN.

When I see the news I am able to offer up thanksgiving, praise and honour the the Eternal Almighty, because I see His glory being manifested in all things. Including the destruction of the wicked.

You on the other hand worship Satan and give him honour and power...weird?

Truster

For Yah Veh will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, Yah Veh will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

marhig

HEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM AND THE CHILDREN OF SATAN.

When I see the news I am able to offer up thanksgiving, praise and honour the the Eternal Almighty, because I see His glory being manifested in all things. Including the destruction of the wicked.

You on the other hand worship Satan and give him honour and power...weird?
If you think that dropping a nuclear bomb on innocent people is the work of God then you're insane!

I know it says in the Bible that God will send people a strong delusion but this is just ridiculous! How can you even think that bombing and killing innocent people is the work of God?

And because I speak against it I'm the one who is of the devil!

Jesus says that the devil was a liar and a murderer from the beginning, and you Truster are listening to the father of lies. You don't speak the truth!

marhig

For Yah Veh will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, Yah Veh will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
There's a big difference here Truster, God was the one who sent in the destroyer. It was not done at the hands of man! God said thou shalt not kill, and Jesus taught us to love our enemies. It is wrong to bomb innocent people!

Truster

If you think that dropping a nuclear bomb on innocent people is the work of God then you're insane!

I know it says in the Bible that God will send people a strong delusion but this is just ridiculous! How can you even think that bombing and killing innocent people is the work of God?

Jesus says that the devil was a liar and a murderer from the beginning, and you Truster are listening to the father of lies. You don't speak the truth!

Was it Satan who wiped out every living thing in the days of Noah?

Was it Satan that wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah?

Was it Satan that wiped out the inhabitants of Jericho?

Was it Satan that wiped out the Egyptians?

Truster

When those bombs landed in Japan they were dropped on idolators. The bomb was dropped by wicked people to destroy wicked people.

Truster

PS You need to read Deuteronomy 28: 15 to the end of the book. It gives warning of what people can expect when the turn for Elohim. This is then verified in Revelation. In the Horsemen, the vials and the plagues. All of which are openings that occurs again and again throughout each and every generation.

marhig

Was it Satan who wiped out every living thing in the days of Noah?

Was it Satan that wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah?

Was it Satan that wiped out the inhabitants of Jericho?

Was it Satan that wiped out the Egyptians?

Except for Jericho the rest were in Gods hands. We are not to kill. Go read the new testament Truster Jesus was nothing like you!

Go and read what Jesus taught

Matthew 5

Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

And further down the same chapter

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

How many people have been saved from death because of those two nuclear bombs? How many more would have died in the war had we not used them.

marhig

How many people have been saved from death because pf those two nuclear bombs? How many more would have died in the war had we not used them.
Those born of God should not condone war and killing, we are to bring peace and love to one another.

What is wrong with you people here, have you seen what those bombs did to those innocent people?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Those born of God should not condone war and killing, we are to bring peace and love to one another.

What is wrong with you people here, have you seen what those bombs did to those innocent people?
So you would have let WW2 rage on instead of ending it?