Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you really think that I have that part wrong?

I don't think it. I know it.

It is too easy to prove that trinitarians believe Jesus is separate from God.

Not 'separate'.....'distinct'.

Do a little study. Who are you listening to?

I've done 'a lot' of study, and for a very long time.

You have that right it was developed

The careful terminology was developed over time but based squarely on the inspired text.

God's Truth

I don't think it. I know it.

Not 'separate'.....'distinct'.

I've done 'a lot' of study, and for a very long time.

The careful terminology was developed over time but based squarely on the inspired text.

You do not even know that the trinitarian doctrine says the three are distinct and separate. Distinct means different.

Study some more on it; however, even if you do not ever admit that the trinitarian doctrine says they are separate, the word 'distinct' covers that too.

God's Truth

Steko thinks he has efficiently debated me.

There is no way Jesus is ever distinct from the Father.

They are so much alike that Jesus ONLY says what the Father says.

They are so much alike that Jesus ONLY does what the Father does.

They are so not distinct that when you see Jesus you can say, "I see the Father".

Elia

God the Father as a Son of Man was speaking to God the Father in heaven who lives in unapproachable light.

You are the confused one. There are not three different and separate Gods combined and call themselves one.

There is ONE GOD and He has made Himself known to us in the three modes.

Bs'd

In the beginning of Christianity, somewhere in the third century, a Biblical scholar reared his head, his name was Sabelius, and he claimed that the Christian God, the father, son, and holy ghost, were three different manifestations of of the same God, just like steam, water, and ice, are three manifestations of one substance; H2O.

The result of this brilliant insight was that he was branded a heretic, and excommunicated. Then already the church realized that this is impossible.
When you say that it is all the same God, only in a different form, then you say that God is his own son, and at the same time his own father.

Then when Christ prays to his father, God is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42; Christ is praying, "saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."
So here God had a different will than himself?

Even in heaven Christ is subjugated to the father according to 1 Corr 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fill 2:9.
So God is subjugated to himself?

When Christ was hanging on the cross, he cried out: "My God, my God, why did you forsake me?"
Did God forsake himself?

Col 3:1; "keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God."
God is sitting on his own right hand?

God died on the cross, slaughtered by his creatures?
If so, who resurrected him?

The theory of Sabelius is impossible.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

God's Truth

Once again you make false accusations.

Jesus IS GOD.

Jesus is God, there is ONLY ONE GOD, and He is the Father.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Right Divider

Body part
Steko thinks he has efficiently debated me.

There is no way Jesus is ever distinct from the Father.

They are so much alike that Jesus ONLY says what the Father says.

They are so much alike that Jesus ONLY does what the Father does.

They are so not distinct that when you see Jesus you can say, "I see the Father".
Why do you say "they"?

Elia

The three are one and the same.

Bs"d

Three is three, and one is one. One is not three, and three is not one.

Make your choice; one God or three gods.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

Elia

Once again you make false accusations.

Jesus IS GOD.

Bs"d

There is only ONE God who IS ONE, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no God:

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

God's Truth

Bs"d

Three is three, and one is one. One is not three, and three is not one.

Make your choice; one God or three gods.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

God reveals Himself to us in three...Himself the Father in unapproachable, the Father in the flesh, and the Holy Spirit which goes forth from God and has no limit.

Even you have to admit that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and that makes two.

Elia

There is only ONE GOD and He is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Bs"d

So your god is his own father, and at the same time his own son?? :confused::confused::confused:

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

God's Truth

Bs'd

In the beginning of Christianity, somewhere in the third century, a Biblical scholar reared his head, his name was Sabelius, and he claimed that the Christian God, the father, son, and holy ghost, were three different manifestations of of the same God, just like steam, water, and ice, are three manifestations of one substance; H2O.

The result of this brilliant insight was that he was branded a heretic, and excommunicated. Then already the church realized that this is impossible.
When you say that it is all the same God, only in a different form, then you say that God is his own son, and at the same time his own father.

Then when Christ prays to his father, God is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42; Christ is praying, "saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."
So here God had a different will than himself?

Even in heaven Christ is subjugated to the father according to 1 Corr 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fill 2:9.
So God is subjugated to himself?

When Christ was hanging on the cross, he cried out: "My God, my God, why did you forsake me?"
Did God forsake himself?

Col 3:1; "keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God."
God is sitting on his own right hand?

God died on the cross, slaughtered by his creatures?
If so, who resurrected him?

The theory of Sabelius is impossible.

God the Father stayed in unapproachable light and also came to earth as a Son in the flesh.

God the Almighty can do anything He wants and that is what He did.

God is invisible He is Spirit.

God gave Himself a body and came to us.

The Spirit inside Jesus is the Spirit of God.

Jesus died on the cross and rose himself from the dead.

That is scripture.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You do not even know that the trinitarian doctrine says the three are distinct and separate. Distinct means different..

Look again. Trinitarian doctrine does not say 'separate'.

Yes, distinct means different.

Did you ever notice that there is a difference between a father and a son?

Study some more on it; however, even if you do not ever admit that the trinitarian doctrine says they are separate, the word 'distinct' covers that too.

Distinct does not mean separate.