On Rape

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You can't state your own exact position, and you blame me for not knowing it?

I asked, with complete sincerity, what your stance was. Humor me.

No, you didnt, you asked me

Nor do I believe, as Ok Doser posits, that every victim is personally responsible for every crime committed against him.

Do you?
And i responded:

Nope, and he didnt say that either - you did. That is what some people are trying to attribute to him as saying, but he didnt.

What part is giving you trouble?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Right, and then...

State your position. What are you actually claiming in this thread? Boil it down to a sentence for a simpleton like me.

What part of the word nope are you still having issues with, you asked me if i believe that (what you wrote that every single victim is at fault, i said nope.

It doesnt get any easier than that. I also added that he never said that either (that every victim of a crime is responsible - you are who said that, and implied that is what he said, but he didnt.

Is english your first language?

glassjester

What part of the word nope are you still having issues with, you asked me if i believe that (what you wrote that every single victim is at fault, i said nope.

It doesnt get any easier than that.

Oh boy... ok.

Rather than telling me what you're not claiming, tell me what you are claiming.

glorydaz

Right, and then...

State your position. What are you actually claiming in this thread? Boil it down to a sentence for a simpleton like me.

You should know there is more than a single issue on this thread. Maybe if you read all her posts, you'd know what she has made pretty clear as far as I can see.....and I can be quite simple, myself, so I should know.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh boy... ok.

Rather than telling me what you're not claiming, tell me what you are claiming.

How about this, instead of being snide and adding words to peoples mouths they didnt say, and then pretending you dont understand simple english, come right out and ask what you want to know, because i answered exactly what you asked me already.

glassjester

From what I've read, the positive claims made here are extremely amorphous.

That's why I'm asking for a succinct statement to clearly define at least one position being defended in this thread.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
From what I've read, the positive claims made here are extremely amorphous.

That's why I'm asking for a succinct statement to clearly define at least one position being defended in this thread.

And more obfuscation. Pretend you have an actual specific question you wish to know, then ask it, then pay attention when you are answered.