Obeying Jesus' teachings or commands is requirement for salvation.

God's Truth

So, you have REJECTED His rest. Got it.

I rest in the Lord because I let Jesus clean me instead of me doing the commands of the old law. I did not, and do not make myself clean by circumcising all the males in my house. I do not sacrifice an animal after having a discharge from my body, or from sitting where someone else had a discharge from their body. I do not keep myself clean to worship God by adhering to a special dietary law, or for observing special days, and for having the priest give a daily sacrifice.

I do not even have to go to a temple for anything because I am the temple.

Jesus saves those he is PLEASED TO SAVE, see John 5:21.

Jesus who knows the heart, Acts 15:8, gives the Holy Spirit to those he accepts, Acts 15:8. Those Jesus accepts are those who fear God and who do what is right, Acts 10:35.

Robert Pate

Banned
I rest in the Lord because I let Jesus clean me instead of me doing the commands of the old law. I did not, and do not make myself clean by circumcising all the males in my house. I do not sacrifice an animal after having a discharge from my body, or from sitting where someone else had a discharge from their body. I do not keep myself clean to worship God by adhering to a special dietary law, or for observing special days, and for having the priest give a daily sacrifice.

Jesus who knows the heart, Acts 15:8, gives the Holy Spirit to those he accepts, Acts 15:8. Those Jesus accepts are those who fear God and who do what is right, Acts 10:35.

You are trying to be good enough.

Jesus is the only one that was good enough.

We will go to heaven on his merits, not our own.

lifeisgood

Permit the Lord to save you and HE will teach you what OBEYING Him is all about.

You have not OBEYED the Lord by ENTERING into His Rest and that is the first obeying you have to do and you refuse to do it because you have provided your own obeying above His. He will accept nothing less than His obeying. Yours, and mine, is like filthy rags.

God's Truth

You are trying to be good enough.
I am only doing what the Father says to do.
Jesus is the only one that was good enough.

Jesus did not have sins to be forgiven of, but I did, and I had to do what Jesus says so that I can be forgiven and saved.

We will go to heaven on his merits, not our own.

The words of God are Spirit and life. If you do not obey, then how do you think you have that life?

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death

God's Truth

Permit the Lord to save you and HE will teach you what OBEYING Him is all about.

You have not OBEYED the Lord by ENTERING into His Rest and that is the first obeying you have to do and you refuse to do it because you have provided your own obeying above His. He will accept nothing less than His obeying. Yours, and mine, is like filthy rags.

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.

God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

Your false teachers taught you wrong about the filthy rags scripture.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

lifeisgood

Do you think you are above James and Peter?
Peter says people misunderstand Paul, and then he warns us to obey. See 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

James says your faith is dead if not with right actions.
You think your dead faith is the most important faith ever known, but you are wrong because it is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.

James 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
James tells us faith alone cannot save a man. See James 2:14.

You have no idea what they are talking about. You have NEVER entered into Jesus' rest because you provided your own rest that at the end of the day only leaves you tired and heavy laden.

I did what the Way said to do.

The Way told you to BELIEVE Him and His FINISHED/COMPLETED work at the Cross of Calvary TO BE SAVED.

You, gt, up to now, have REJECTED His FINISHED/COMPLETED work by providing the works of your own hands, just like Cain, and remember where it got him.

You are not going to get anywhere just by believing how to get there, you have to actually do to get there.

Can only go there AFTER I have BELIEVED.

You are lying about me and bearing false witness. From whom do you think that comes?

No, gt, I am not lying about you.
I want you to ENTER into Jesus' rest because you are tired and heavy laden. You have been water baptized three or four times on your own cognizance and you don't even know that you are not saved yet because you are tired and heavy laden and have NOT permitted the Lord to give you HIS REST.

I pray for the day that you will permit Him to give you His rest.

God's Truth

You have no idea what they are talking about. You have NEVER entered into Jesus' rest because you provided your own rest that at the end of the day only leaves you tired and heavy laden.

The Way told you to BELIEVE Him and His FINISHED/COMPLETED work at the Cross of Calvary TO BE SAVED.

You, gt, up to now, have REJECTED His FINISHED/COMPLETED work by providing the works of your own hands, just like Cain, and remember where it got him.

Can only go there AFTER I have BELIEVED.

No, gt, I am not lying about you.
I want you to ENTER into Jesus' rest because you are tired and heavy laden. You have been water baptized three or four times on your own cognizance and you don't even know that you are not saved yet because you are tired and heavy laden and have NOT permitted the Lord to give you HIS REST.

I pray for the day that you will permit Him to give you His rest.

You are trying to urge me to take away my repenting of my sins and obeying Jesus.

That is evil to the core.

lifeisgood

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.

God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

Your false teachers taught you wrong about the filthy rags scripture.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

Like I said, I pray for the day that you will permit Him to save you and clean your filthy rags like he has done with me, Paul, Peter, James, and countless millions of others. Then, you will know what OBEYING Him is all about, exactly like me, Paul, Peter, James, etc.

You are tired and heavy laden and you need His rest, exactly like me, Paul, Peter, James, etc.

lifeisgood

You are trying to urge me to take away my repenting of my sins and obeying Jesus.

No, I am trying to make you see that you NEED to let HIM save you so that He can give you His Rest and you can stop repenting of your sins over and over and over and over and over again.

You cannot OBEY Jesus because YOU do not BELIEVE that HE SAVES EXCLUSIVELY plus NOTHING ELSE.

That is evil to the core.

No, that is warning you that you have been providing your own way of salvation all these years and have rejected God's only way of salvation --- Belief in Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

Going from one place to another seeking the way to be saved.
No, this water was not the right one.
No, that water was not the right one either.
No, definitely, I do not like this water either.
No, that one, no way is the right one.

The right WATER is Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY plus ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

THEN, and only THEN, can He show you how to OBEY Him, just like with Paul.

God's Truth

Like I said, I pray for the day that you will permit Him to save you and clean your filthy rags like he has done with me, Paul, Peter, James, and countless millions of others. Then, you will know what OBEYING Him is all about, exactly like me, Paul, Peter, James, etc.

You are tired and heavy laden and you need His rest, exactly like me, Paul, Peter, James, etc.

Jesus' works do not make me tired, they give me life.

Jesus' works are not heave, they are light and easy, and not burdensome.

Matthew 11:30, and 1 John 5:3.

lifeisgood

Jesus' works do not make me tired, they give me life.

No, but you are tired and heavy laden and you do not have HIS life.
He is offering you His Rest.
You have been rejecting His Rest for too long.

Jesus' works are not heave, they are light and easy, and not burdensome.

Matthew 11:30, and 1 John 5:3.

No, His works are not heavy.
His works are light and easy and not burdensome.

Your works on the other hands leave you tired and heavy laden because you keep rejecting His Rest.

God's Truth

No, I am trying to make you see that you NEED to let HIM save you so that He can give you His Rest and you can stop repenting of your sins over and over and over and over and over again.

You cannot OBEY Jesus because YOU do not BELIEVE that HE SAVES EXCLUSIVELY plus NOTHING ELSE.

No, that is warning you that you have been providing your own way of salvation all these years and have rejected God's only way of salvation --- Belief in Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

Going from one place to another seeking the way to be saved.
No, this water was not the right one.
No, that water was not the right one either.
No, definitely, I do not like this water either.
No, that one, no way is the right one.

The right WATER is Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY plus ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

THEN, and only THEN, can He show you how to OBEY Him, just like with Paul.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

You keep ignoring God's Word and going against Him.

God's Truth

No, but you are tired and heavy laden and you do not have HIS life.
He is offering you His Rest.
You have been rejecting His Rest for too long.

No, His works are not heavy.
His works are light and easy and not burdensome.

Your works on the other hands leave you tired and heavy laden because you keep rejecting His Rest.

If Jesus' works are light, easy, and not burdensome, and those are the works that I do, how is it you condemn me?

lifeisgood

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

You keep ignoring God's Word and going against Him.

BELIEVE the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for you on the Cross of Calvary as the only way to be saved, PLUS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and HE WILL SAVE you and give you His Rest.

And when this happens, you will know.

God's Truth

YOU are doing works before you are saved; whether works of sin or works of obedience.

Before you are saved you are either doing EVIL WORKS OF SIN, or you are obeying Jesus to be saved.

Romans 6:16 PAUL says, "...whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness..."

lifeisgood

YOU are doing works before you are saved and after being saved.

Before you are saved you are either doing EVIL WORKS OF SIN, or you are obeying Jesus to be saved.

Romans 6:16 PAUL says, "...whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness..."

YOU are still doing EVIL WORKS OF SIN because you have not permitted the Lord to save you. YOU have rejected His Rest by providing your own.

YOU are tired and heavy laden and the Lord has His arms open so that He can save you, but you keep on resisting Him and what He did in your place.

When YOU permit Him to save you, you will know, what Paul, Peter, James knew --- that ONLY BELIEF in Him and His FINISHED/COMPLETED work saves.

When YOU say that YOU have to OBEY TO BE SAVED, YOU are saying that His work was not completed/finished on the Cross of Calvary and that you reject that He has done it all to save you and you need to add your filthy rags to be saved.

God's Truth

YOU are still doing EVIL WORKS OF SIN because you have not permitted the Lord to save you. YOU have rejected His Rest by providing your own.

YOU are tired and heavy laden and the Lord has His arms open so that He can save you, but you keep on resisting Him and what He did in your place.

When YOU permit Him to save you, you will know, what Paul, Peter, James knew --- that ONLY BELIEF in Him and His FINISHED/COMPLETED work saves.

When YOU say that YOU have to OBEY TO BE SAVED, YOU are saying that His work was not completed/finished on the Cross of Calvary and that you reject that He has done it all to save you and you need to add your filthy rags to be saved.

I obey and trust every word of God.

I do God's will, for that is the works we are all supposed to do.

You go against that, and that is what the devil's work is.

lifeisgood

I obey and trust every word of God.

No bigger lie has anyone ever told.

I do God's will, for that is the works we are all supposed to do.

That is even a bigger lie than saying that you obey and trust EVERY word of God.

You go against that, and that is what the devil's work is.

In that you are right, I definitely go against the Devil's work, the Devil's work being keeping unsaved people from the ONLY way TO BE SAVED --- OBEY by BELIEVING Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary EXCLUSIVELY PLUS NOTHING.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus the Christ HAS ALREADY done everything to SAVE YOU, meshak.

The only OBEYING meshak can do is BELIEVE that He has done it all already.

You have been taught to: DO, DO, DO.

It is not meshak says. It is Jesus who says it.

He says to do, do, do.

God's Truth

No bigger lie has anyone ever told.

That is even a bigger lie than saying that you obey and trust EVERY word of God.

In that you are right, I definitely go against the Devil's work, the Devil's work being keeping unsaved people from the ONLY way TO BE SAVED --- OBEY by BELIEVING Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary EXCLUSIVELY PLUS NOTHING.

You just proved that you twist and lie for I said it was the devil's works to go against obeying Jesus and to accuse the true worshipers, but you twisted what I said.