ECT Obey the Gospel

Truster

No, lost one, your posts, misdirection, lies say all we need to know about you, as you pervert the gospel of Christ, again, by the above post, confirming that you are a fruit inspector, another self righteous rejector of the gospel of Christ, not perceiving the standard, which the LORD God requires, to be in His presence, which is the righteousness of God, as defined by the Lord Jesus Christ, as you are a dirty rat, but think, "Well, I am a rat, but I am not as dirty as my fellow rats, as I display more 'fruits' than they do, and am 'cleaner' than my fellow rats, so I must be saved."

Get saved, rat.

Save it-you don't mean that, fraud. All lost people, to "cleanse" their guilt, say that. You are "meshak IV."

As I've already said and don't mind repeating. Your posts say far more about you than they do about me.

Bless you.

Danoh

I took you off of my ignore list. What a mistake.

Danoh-- The One True MAD

Back to ignore.

:chuckle:

That was funny.

Just as funny is that it is not my fault you are unable to handle what you dished out, in your previous two posts too me.

"Quit you, be strong.."

:D

Rom. 5: 6-

Danoh

Glass houses, stones, and so forth. Don't you still have a question put to you that you refuse to answer?

Welcome to the double-standard.

All I did was point a thing out, next ya know, the bigot slandered me three times - oh, this is really about the truth of the gospel for such.

Yeah, okay.

The very bigot who runs off to a moderator the minute he believes he has a grievance.

Pay him no mind, the guy is a fraud.

Rom. 5:6-8.

musterion

Glass houses, stones, and so forth. Don't you still have a question put to you that you refuse to answer?

I already told you, and tell you for the last time, that MAD comes from such a fundamentally alternate universe of understanding from yours that our answers are meaningless to you. That's already been demonstrated.

It's like two radios tuned to different frequencies, but only radio operator #1 knows it. Operator #2 ignorantly wonders why the other guy doesn't answer.

So any discussion with you is a waste of time. All that would be possible is pointless arguing that goes nowhere. I'm not interested.

Danoh, on the other hand, is the fraud here. He painted himself into a corner of heresy and so now is playing his dishonest but tried-and-true Wait It Out game. He thinks we don't know when he's playing it but we do.

musterion

Welcome to the double-standard.

All I did was point a thing out, next ya know, the bigot slandered me three times - oh, this is really about the truth of the gospel for such.

Yeah, okay.

The very bigot who runs off to a moderator the minute he believes he has a grievance.

Pay him no mind, the guy is a fraud.

Tell us, then, how our DBR gospel is fraudulent. Tell us from Paul what we should be preaching in addition to the DBR but are not.

Rosenritter

I already told you, and tell you for the last time, that MAD comes from such a fundamentally alternate universe of understanding from yours that our answers are meaningless to you. That's already been demonstrated.

It's like two radios tuned to different frequencies, and one operator wondering why the other doesn't answer.

So any discussion with you is a waste of time. All that would be possible is pointless arguing that goes nowhere. I'm not interested.

The question was based on this text:

John 13:8-9 KJV
(8) Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
(9) Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.

And the question was whether Peter had part with Jesus because his feet were physically cleaned, or because of his heart and his willingness to be cleaned.

But I guess that MAD comes from such a fundamentally alien universe that your answer would be meaningless. Are you sure it's "MAD" that prevents you from answering this question, and that it isn't just something fundamentally alien about you?

musterion

(8) Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
(9) Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.

And the question was whether Peter had part with Jesus because his feet were physically cleaned, or because of his heart and his willingness to be cleaned.

But I guess that MAD comes from such a fundamentally alien universe that your answer would be meaningless. Are you sure it's "MAD" that prevents you from answering this question, and that it isn't just something fundamentally alien about you?

Danoh

His failure to answer you has nothing to do with MAD.

Rather, he obviously has no answer, and has been deflecting. He often does that, when thrown for a loop.

No answer - neither short, nor long winded.

Just deflection after the deflection.

Because his MAD is mostly the result of another man's labor.

Which leaves such not very good at being able to solve for a thing on their own.

Such are great at parroting whatever standard view they read or heard about somewhere, though.

When they have read about it somewhere.

glorydaz

Wasn't complaining. That is you reading that, into my words.

Was merely relating my understanding of those things, which perhaps differs from your own.

My understanding being, in summary, that the Believer's participation in the sanctification aspect is not a passive role, is indeed, a very conscious and active role.

Titus 2:9 Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; 2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things. 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Which shows you are missing the point.

You are reading "passive" into what it means to "rest" in Him.

Don't worry, believers are accused of that quite often...but it's usually by those who don't quite grasp what it means to walk by faith. Walking by faith is not being a couch potato.

glorydaz

His failure to answer you has nothing to do with MAD.

Rather, he obviously has no answer, and has been deflecting. He often does that, when thrown for a loop.

No answer - neither short, nor long winded.

Just deflection after the deflection.

Because his MAD is mostly the result of another man's labor.

Which leaves such not very good at being able to solve for a thing on their own.

Such are great at parroting whatever standard view they read or heard about somewhere, though.

When they have read about it somewhere.

Ah yes, the true Danoh alway makes his appearance in the end. :rotfl:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Luke 6:27-29 KJV
(27) But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
(28) Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
(29) And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

Is that the literal teaching the Law of Moses? That seems like a new teaching, that defining "enemy" as "neighbor."
To love your neighbor may involve your enemy.

glorydaz

Hence the difference between law and grace and you still cannot see it.

The RISEN LORD revealed to Paul that HIS GRACE is sufficient. Do you have any understanding of what that means? No more foot washing, no more dunking, no more keeping the commandments FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS. You need to stop running back to the law hoping to take away the liberty we have in Christ Jesus. That's WRONG, and you are to be cursed.

glorydaz

Along with Steko (and RD to a much lesser degree), I've always considered you one of the most well -informed MADs on here, even though I might disagree with various of you on one thing, or another, and vice-versa, I'm sure.

Still, I'm really surprised some of you, of all people, haven't been able to see what it is I have been pointing out.

I mean, these other aspects are present in 1 Cor. 15.

Not obvious, right away, but present there, nevertheless.

More obvious, elsewhere in Paul's writings.

Musti, I can see not getting it. The guy has never demonstrated having gotten much on his own past what ever he learned from others.

And the fool is too blinded by his animosity towards me and its resulting agenda.

How many posts is it going to have to take on my part for the lights to finally come on.

"So there."

:D

:baby:

glorydaz

I'm not too good at that. Maybe I should pay attention to the technique that you're demonstrating now.

Nonsense, you are the Number 1 NAGGER on TOL.

You've hounded me for days on end about things you will never understand, no matter how often and in how many ways it's been explained.

way 2 go

Again, trying doesn't work. Placing oneself under the Law is not a good idea. Obeying God's commands and commandments is good, even if the command or commandment is found in the Law. See Jesus' instruction in Matthew 5:17-20. Saying that you are keeping the Law is not good enough. In fact, no one can make it even by observing the Law because you will always fail in one point at least. But this does not mean that one should not obey. You should obey. Obey what? The Spirit. The commands, commandments. The commands, commandments by the Spirit. How does a person obey the Spirit? Knowing that the Spirit will never speak against a command or commandment of God. Does this mean to not speak against a command or commandment of God but not to observe them?

are they commands, commandments or suggestions ?

you seem to be redefining the words command & commandments
would you give me your definition of commandment ?