Nick M POTD/Y/All-time

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Without repentance there is no sanctification. Without sanctification there was no regeneration.
Truster, if there is sanctification, is there also, by logical necessity, repentance, and regeneration? Can there be sanctification without repentance, or sanctification without regeneration? Or are these three all, always and only found together? Thanks.

Truster

Truster, if there is sanctification, is there also, by logical necessity, repentance, and regeneration? Can there be sanctification without repentance, or sanctification without regeneration? Or are these three all, always and only found together? Thanks.

Regeneration includes the beginning of repentance which in turn begins a the process of sanctification. They are always concurrent.

"Therefore if any man be in Messiah, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new". 2 Corinthians 5:17kjv

This verse was shown to me a few hours after I was converted. That verse explained everything I needed to know. It confirmed what I had experienced.

In repentance the mind is immediately renewed and that renewing then becomes a progression.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of Elohim." Romans 12:2kjv