Nick M POTD/Y/All-time

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Without repentance there is no sanctification. Without sanctification there was no regeneration.

John 12

32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”

He draws all to him. Not just cosmic lottery winners you lying, steaming pile of skubala.

When you tell people the good news, you tell that that the Lord Jesus Christ rectified the world to God at the cross. Justice was served for all sin for all time. The order is hear the gospel, believe it, then salvation and sealed (with the meat) with the Holy Spirit.

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

After you heard the word of truth, not before. After you hear and believe, you shall be saved. With your heart you believe unto righteousness and with your mouth confession is made to salvation. And this is without changing your behavior (repentance) in the way the worker bees mean it. And jerks like Truster.

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

You are not reconciled because you are a cosmic lottery winner or obedient, you are reconciled because the Father poured his wrath out on the Son, and it pleased the Father to do so.

God's Truth

This one reckons herself to be dead to sin by her own efforts. Worse, she spreads this lie all over the board.

Is no place safe from this troll? :troll:

Jesus' blood cleaned me of my sins after I repented. He did it all on his own. He chooses whom he saves and he chooses to save those who obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26,Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

God's Truth

When one has repented all of their sins and forgiven all wrong done to them they will be able to remember exactly what it was like when they were a baby, in the womb even. As we were with God then.

That is beautiful to read. When I admitted I was a sinner, I looked at my life in the present and thought about every sin that I was doing, and I went back and thought of every sin I did till the day I was born. I do have a memory of being in the womb, but I did have that memory before repenting. I don't think I agree that we are with God before we were born. Do you have a scripture that says that?
If you can't remember exactly what it was like then you haven't been healed of the damage done to your soul during the terrible two's and adolescence.

I suspect Nick M and many others into Church doctrine merely compartmentalise their dues leaving them with a nice clean feeling.

The pressure pot will ultimately release and the tighter the lid the more explosive it will be.

The way is not to intellectualise the bible to work out an escape but go within, let your heart do the work, it is much more powerful and understands things the intellect cannot.
Good stuff.

glorydaz

That is beautiful to read. When I admitted I was a sinner, I looked at my life in the present and thought about every sin that I was doing, and I went back and thought of every sin I did till the day I was born. I do have a memory of being in the womb, but I did have that memory before repenting. I don't think I agree that we are with God before we were born. Do you have a scripture that says that?

Good stuff.

Does it go back as far as egg form?

glorydaz

Jesus' blood cleaned me of my sins after I repented. He did it all on his own. He chooses whom he saves and he chooses to save those who obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26,Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

Not one quote from the Gospel of Salvation. :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure, look within instead of looking up. Man is really the center of his own universe, is he not?
Yeppers.
When man starts describing his own "inner being", his imagination runs wild.
He might start seeing himself hovering around the room above himself before long, if he hadn't already.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Good stuff.
GT has a new boyfriend

God's Truth

Not one quote from the Gospel of Salvation. :think:

Paul says to repent and have faith, but you say it is not repent of sins.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

glorydaz

Paul says to repent and have faith, but you say it is not repent of sins.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Yep, change their mind from unbelief to belief.

Truster

John 12

32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”

He draws all to him. Not just cosmic lottery winners you lying, steaming pile of skubala.

When you tell people the good news, you tell that that the Lord Jesus Christ rectified the world to God at the cross. Justice was served for all sin for all time. The order is hear the gospel, believe it, then salvation and sealed (with the meat) with the Holy Spirit.

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

After you heard the word of truth, not before. After you hear and believe, you shall be saved. With your heart you believe unto righteousness and with your mouth confession is made to salvation. And this is without changing your behavior (repentance) in the way the worker bees mean it. And jerks like Truster.

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

You are not reconciled because you are a cosmic lottery winner or obedient, you are reconciled because the Father poured his wrath out on the Son, and it pleased the Father to do so.

Bless you Nick.

I think you missed your vocation in life by 80 years. Your attitude would have been greatly admired and rewarded at Auschwitz. The judgement at Nuremberg would have frowned on your behaviour and you would probably have cursed the executioner. Your trial awaits you...

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned

Good stuff.

No scripture I know of, God doesn't stay still thankfully.

We were with God in an incarnate state before we were born.
Once the egg and sperm come together the Soul could attach and become aware for the first time.
I said remember exactly because it is like you are there again, not just seeing but all senses. But what is so noticeable when it happens is all the feelings we have learnt to rid ourselves of as we 'grow up'.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL