Naughty and Nice

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Bible is clear! We're all NAUGHTY!

There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is none that doeth good (Romans 3:10-12 KJV)

All come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23 KJV)

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

That as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Romans 5:12 KJV)

The wages of sin is not a piece of coal in your stocking, but death (Romans 6:23 KJV).

The good news is, God fixed it so He could be NICE to us!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Sin/sins is not the issue! Sin/sins were dealt with nearly 2000 years ago!

The Lord Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and was raised again for our justification!

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

The gift of God is NOT UNDER A TREE. The gift of God is that Christ became a curse for us when He "HANGETH ON A TREE"!

Galatians 3:13 KJV Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The Lord Jesus Christ paid our wages (which is death) in full! Eternal life is the gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Receive the greatest gift ever given, the gift of God, by trusting the Lord believing how that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. [/B]8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

daqq

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

That as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Romans 5:12 KJV)

The wages of sin is not a piece of coal in your stocking, but death (Romans 6:23 KJV).

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

The Lord Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and was raised again for our justification!

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

The gift of God is NOT UNDER A TREE. The gift of God is that Christ became a curse for us when He "HANGETH ON A TREE"!

Galatians 3:13 KJV Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The Lord Jesus Christ paid our wages (which is death) in full! Eternal life is the gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Receive the greatest gift ever given, the gift of God, by trusting the Lord believing how that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. [/B]8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Oh yeah! Essentially the "Romans Road" Chic Bible Tract. It is how I was introduced to Yeshua in good ole 1979! Love it! Owe my life to it! God intervened in my life while I was not even looking for Him. Awesome. :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
giving a negative rep is naughty
and
giving a positive rep is nice

these are things you choose to do
and
your choices will be judged
You should be concerned with how God shall judge you Romans 2:16 KJV. Have you trusted the Lord believing Paul's gospel yet?

6days

heir said:

So.....Santa doesnt have to buy Sweetie a gift this year? I think I will spend Christmas in the doghhouse if I use that reasoning.

Sure...she is naughty, but *also very nice..... and i love her.*

heir

TOL Subscriber
So.....Santa doesnt have to buy Sweetie a gift this year? I think I will spend Christmas in the doghhouse if I use that reasoning.

Sure...she is naughty, but *also very nice..... and i love her.*
:doh:

You'll spend eternity in hell if you haven't received the gift of God.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So you have received the gift of God by believing Paul's gospel and are saved?

I know that I have been redeemed
I know that we all have been redeemed
so that we might be saved
and
that is the gift we have all received
but
I don't agree with your interpretation of what paul is saying

6days

:doh:

You'll spend eternity in hell if you haven't received the gift of God.

True!!!
Sorry for having fun with the topic. I agree...we are all sinners .....but some redeemed by the blood of our Savior

heir

TOL Subscriber
I know that I have been redeemed
I know that we all have been redeemed
so that we might be saved
and
that is the gift we have all received
but
I don't agree with your interpretation of what paul is saying

Those who have received the gift of God by believing Paul's gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) are saved. I'm sorry it's foolishness to you (1 Corinthians 1;18 KJV, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). You hold the truth in unrighteousness (Romans 1:18 KJV) and will perish if you receive not the love of the truth (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV) before you draw your last breath or the church, the Body of Christ is caught up (whichever comes first).

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are the one who brought up perish, be nice.
I am being nice. I said please. Back to salvation! We who are saved are saved from wrath through Him (Romans 5:9 KJV). We are not appointed to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, (1 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV).

Zeke

Yet when you realize you don't need saved the gospel takes on a whole different meaning, a nursery rhyme to scare children into believing they are evil by nature, when it's religion that implants that behavioral mind set into our conscience.

journey

Yet when you realize you don't need saved the gospel takes on a whole different meaning, a nursery rhyme to scare children into believing they are evil by nature, when it's religion that implants that behavioral mind set into our conscience.

1 Corinthians 1:17-19 KJV 17. For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 18. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Zeke

1 Corinthians 1:17-19 KJV 17. For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 18. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Words, they only have power if you give it to them.