Naughty and Nice

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yet when you realize you don't need saved the gospel takes on a whole different meaning, a nursery rhyme to scare children into believing they are evil by nature, when it's religion that implants that behavioral mind set into our conscience.
Zeke, Now what do you want to go and say a thing like that for? If there were no need (Romans 3:23 KJV, Romans 5:12 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV), there would have been no cross (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and if no need for salvation (Romans 5:9 KJV), no longing to preach the gospel of Christ Romans 1:11-16 KJV! I hope you get out of the snare really soon (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV).

journey

Words, they only have power if you give it to them.

God Himself gives His Word Power, so I couldn't tell you how little your disapproval would mean.

Isaiah 55:10-11 KJV 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.