My Ignored List

IMJerusha

If you are right then we are both OK. My election and calling are sure.(Peter)

Your election and calling is via Yeshua Whom you call Yah Shua. Your judgment and condemnation of the Body is via HaSatan.

On the other hand if I am right you and your friends will be thrown into outer darkness.

If I am found wanting in the sight of God, it will not be because you are right or wrong.

If this is not worth careful and prayerful attention then you have my utmost sympathy, because the judgement is already upon you and it's late in the day.

I gave your words careful and prayerful attention as did Delmar and others. Scripture does not bear them out and if I can not count on God's Word, what then can I count on?

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Are we believers primarily to be fruit inspectors and sorters, deciding who lives and who dies?

One of my major beefs with the church... We haven't been issued special glasses with which to see into the soul of a man. To suggest that our fruit or lack thereof is the measure of our salvation is to suggest that after our conversion, we're now judged by our works. I have news. I still sin. The only thing I have is my profession. All I have is my knowledge of how short I fall, continually. All I bring is my sin. I rely completely on Christ's righteousness, death, and resurrection for my salvation. This is why I rarely share my 'personal testimony' with anyone. Don't look at me. Christ and him crucified.

There are far too many instances of questioning one's salvation based on non-essentials on this site. Do we really believe that is God who saves? Does he save completely? Am I saved by my beliefs or by faith?

Truster

One of my major beefs with the church... We haven't been issued special glasses with which to see into the soul of a man. To suggest that our fruit or lack thereof is the measure of our salvation is to suggest that after our conversion, we're now judged by our works. I have news. I still sin. The only thing I have is my profession. All I have is my knowledge of how short I fall, continually. All I bring is my sin. I rely completely on Christ's righteousness, death, and resurrection for my salvation. This is why I rarely share my 'personal testimony' with anyone. Don't look at me. Christ and him crucified.

There are far too many instances of questioning one's salvation based on non-essentials on this site. Do we really believe that is God who saves? Does he save completely? Am I saved by my beliefs or by faith?

''So he is also able to save them to completion/shalom who come to Elohim through him - ever living to intercede for them''.

Therein lies the truth, the trust and the promise. Unfortunately there are those who have no interest in the Will of the Father who demand an inheritance.

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
''So he is also able to save them to completion/shalom who come to Elohim through him - ever living to intercede for them''.

Therein lies the truth, the trust and the promise. Unfortunately there are those who have no interest in the Will of the Father who demand an inheritance.

And yet my point is that we don't have access to the list of those who are heirs of the promise... We cross a dangerous line when we presume that we can know a person's eternal destiny.

Brother Vinny

I received a neg rep from His Worshipfulness for posting the Tom Jones music video.

Careful, Truster, I may get the idea you don't like me. :chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I received a neg rep from His Worshipfulness for posting the Tom Jones music video.

Careful, Truster, I may get the idea you don't like me. :chuckle:

Kind of like watching fireworks. I'm not five years old anymore, fireworks are meaningless to me. Same goes for negs.

Posted from the TOL App!

Lon

No, I will dwell in glory or burn in hell for His glory. I demand nothing from God and will remain His vessel for His good pleasure. You are Waaaaaaay too hasty with judgment that belongs to God. Yes, yes, I know, you "judge all things" but are not judged.

The danger of A.W. Pink is that in saying such, he is putting himself in God's place. We don't literally judge all things, we evaluate (not judge) all things. There is but One Judge and He judges rightly between you and I.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Kind of like watching fireworks. I'm not five years old anymore, fireworks are meaningless to me. Same goes for negs.

Posted from the TOL App!

Unless I start giving them out for people who deserve the opposite.. Like for saying something true, that could be fun I guess.

How does it feel?

Take some muscle relaxers and start neggin' all y'all

Posted from the TOL App!

Truster

And yet my point is that we don't have access to the list of those who are heirs of the promise... We cross a dangerous line when we presume that we can know a person's eternal destiny.

We cross a line when we call a child of Satan brother.

We don't know their final outcome, but we are able to judge the state they are in now. I have a duty to do so and will do so as long as I am under His authority.

I have a neighbour who apperd at my door 6 years ago. He just stood there and then said, ''I'm like you now''! I said ''what""?

Like you he said, ''I'm a Christian now!''
I asked him who told him he was a Christian and he said the pastor in the ABC Ifion!

I told him this. Go back down there and tell him, he knows who I am' that (my name) says he's a liar. because you are not a Christian. He wasn't and he isn't…period.

Would you have me give that man a false security? That would be as disgusting a thing as I have ever heard of.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We cross a line when we call a child of Satan brother.

We don't know their final outcome, but we are able to judge the state they are in now. I have a duty to do so and will do so as long as I am under His authority.

I have a neighbour who apperd at my door 6 years ago. He just stood there and then said, ''I'm like you now''! I said ''what""?

Like you he said, ''I'm a Christian now!''
I asked him who told him he was a Christian and he said the pastor in the ABC Ifion!

I told him this. Go back down there and tell him, he knows who I am' that (my name) says he's a liar. because you are not a Christian. He wasn't and he isn't…period.

Would you have me give that man a false security? That would be as disgusting a thing as I have ever heard of.

Yeah amen. We cross a line when we tell people at church off as well. That's why this place is so awesome, we can blast each other right between the eyes - !!

Posted from the TOL App!