My Ignored List

Thunder's Muse

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

:chuckle: That's still on tv over here....

More Aussie slang....cause, you know, I'm an Aussie and all.....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: That's still on tv over here....

More Aussie slang....cause, you know, I'm an Aussie and all.....

Yeah ... so what do you want to be when you grow up? I have decided to be a princess ... or Hello Kitty.

Thunder's Muse

Yeah ... so what do you want to be when you grow up? I have decided to be a princess ... or Hello Kitty.

Well, young lady :D , when I grow up I'm going to be a pink unicorn with a purple horn and glitter all over my mane..... or a writer, I haven't decided yet.....

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I prefer Wordsworth, but couldn't get anything to 'fit'.

Of course..nice one!

Oh dear, perhaps I was too subtle then. :eek:

Let me try again:

So many journeys may the sun and moon
Make us again count the ignored list done!
But woe is me! you are so proud of late,
So far from cheer and from your necessary state
That we distrust you. Yet, though we distrust,
Discomfort you, ignorer, women must;
For women's strength and wisdom holds forth quantity,
Never failing, now, or in extremity.
Now what about ignorer we now know;
He hath no bearing sure, our fear is so.
Where disdain of women is great, ignorer’s littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, misogyny grows there.

... with even more sincere apologies to the Bard.
(his words, shaken and stirred with mine)

Last edited:

IMJerusha

You carry on and you'll be having another self pity party you'll never forget and perhaps never recover from. Or looking for a mill stone.

Please, please don't think this is a threat because it's not.

It's a cast iron, take it to the bank guarantee that scripture corroborates. You will not get away with an attitude like that.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." Matthew 18:6

Bluntly, if you believe that disparaging your Brothers and Sisters, questioning the work of the Ruach in the Body, advising them that their salvation is in question because they call upon the name Jesus, Yeshua, Iesous, Eashoa or any other translation/transliteration than Yah Shua then I fear it is you who are causing people to stumble and may be in danger of issues with a millstone, but that is not up to me. It's not my place any more than it is yours to judge the Body.

I've teased you here along with others and I don't normally do that sort of thing, so I apologize. Some messages from God are tough and I understand that but never will He cause His people to stumble as you have and seem to revel in. Therefore, I reject your messages when delivered in this manner and question your authority which Scripture advises me to do.

Truster

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." Matthew 18:6

Bluntly, if you believe that disparaging your Brothers and Sisters, questioning the work of the Ruach in the Body, advising them that their salvation is in question because they call upon the name Jesus, Yeshua, Iesous, Eashoa or any other translation/transliteration than Yah Shua then I fear it is you who are causing people to stumble and may be in danger of issues with a millstone, but that is not up to me. It's not my place any more than it is yours to judge the Body.

I've teased you here along with others and I don't normally do that sort of thing, so I apologize. Some messages from God are tough and I understand that but never will He cause His people to stumble as you have and seem to revel in. Therefore, I reject your messages.

If you are right then we are both OK. My election and calling are sure. (Peter)

On the other hand if I am right you and your friends will be thrown into outer darkness.

If this is not worth careful and prayerful attention then you have my utmost sympathy, because the judgement is already upon you and it's late in the day.

Thunder's Muse

If you are right then we are both OK. My election and calling are sure. (Peter)

On the other hand if I am right you and your friends will be thrown into outer darkness.

If this is not worth careful and prayerful attention then you have my utmost sympathy, because the judgement is already upon you and it's late in the day.

With what authority do you judge the state of another's soul? Seriously. Who are you, exactly?

Lon

T.H. either we know how to tell a person is saved from the Scriptures or we accept other people being saved from the label, Christian, just because someone says so.

Maybe the best response to those who have questionable doctrine is, I am just not seeing Light in you. Not quite as sharp as I haven't seen any evidence of of your salvation.
Are we believers primarily to be fruit inspectors and sorters, deciding who lives and who dies? A.W. Pink should not be read uncritically, imho. Saying "I don't appreciate all of A.W. Pink" casts me and all of the rest of professed believers into the sewer. It is sad and I think we deserve much better from those who profess likewise to hold onto Christ. It is, imho, nothing more than a snooty exclusive and exclusion club I want no part of (the Club).

I like a lot of Pink but he needs to be read with a biblical scriptural eye so that we don't add him as the 67th book of our Bibles. To say "Everything Pink says is scripture" is to add to the scriptures. Therein lies the danger. We aren't arguing Gospel, we are arguing A.W. Pink. He is no Apostle or Prophet, he was a fallible man with some fallible ideas.

*I know nobody will ever follow me like this, but for posterity, please never follow me blindly as some do other theologians. I'm a man trying to follow God and rightly dividing His Word. 1 Corinthians 11:1 Follow my example as I follow Christ...

Student X, my long-time brother and friend, you threw me under the bus for this Club. I love you and am sad that you've allowed a judaiser to turn you into a foolish Galatian.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I agree with that list. Get rid of those suckers haha. But if they place a selfie as their avatars they get to come back. That's my policy anyway.

Posted from the TOL App!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hahaha!! Dude, that's what you called yourself! Wow, you're confused, huh?

Friggin' is Australian slang.....it kind of puts a sarcastic slant on whatever follows next.....

Maybe it's your potty mind we should be concerned about.....

Way out of your league, dude...hahahaha!!!

What's a neg? And who gives a rip?

Posted from the TOL App!