My bestest friend has just joined. Please welcome d3girl

ragTagblues

Thanks! I love the brethren and hope to find this forum very engaging...seems to be from what I've seen thus far. Diane is awesome and we're like twins. d3girl

Well I don't actually count as 'the brethren' myself, far from it in fact. However you will find it engaging, that I can guarantee, the people here are good . . . .

As for BC (Diane) we don't always see eye to eye; but she has a good heart and many here recognize that . . . .

Okay, time take your training wheels off and make a name for yourself!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome d3g!

Pull up a log, sit a spell by the fire. I just made some warm buttermilk biscuits, and you are welcome to 'em!

Since you are a friend of BC, I'll take out some of the special raspberry jam just for you.

I hope you enjoy your stay, ma'am. :e4e:

d3girl

Welcome. I hope you find your stay here to be fruitful.

I hope I said thanks for being so welcoming...I joined (Diane, the sweetheart she is, actually paid to join me up) and shortly thereafter I had a vacation to go on. So sorry! How should I get the word out to everyone who welcomed me in a mass blast so I only have to write it once? Do you know? Thanks for your help!

Eternally His,
d3

bybee

I hope I said thanks for being so welcoming...I joined (Diane, the sweetheart she is, actually paid to join me up) and shortly thereafter I had a vacation to go on. So sorry! How should I get the word out to everyone who welcomed me in a mass blast so I only have to write it once? Do you know? Thanks for your help!

Eternally His,
d3

There is a thread "I am thankful for...". Thunder's Muse started it, and it is a good place to let people know how you are blessed!