Muslim here. Ask me a question..

Greg Jennings

Who is E. W. White...?!

You're getting very, very sloppy!

Rotflol...:rotfl:

Excuse me, Why did you lie about E.W. Lane supporting your translations?

Oh, and you dodged these for the 11th time: Why aren't your translations supported by anybody who studies this kind of thing? Why isn't just one single expert on your side?

Apple7

Excuse me, Why did you lie about E.W. Lane supporting your translations?

Oh, and you dodged these for the 11th time: Why aren't your translations supported by anybody who studies this kind of thing? Why isn't just one single expert on your side?

The lexicons support it.

Keep denying, and bringing further debasement to your position...

Greg Jennings

The lexicons support it.

Keep denying, and bringing further debasement to your position...

So according to you the lexicons support your translation, but according to literally every expert in the world on said lexicons they do not :chuckle:

Why won't you answer my questions? Weren't you the one who famously made fun of me for "running" from you? And just above you claim I'm "denying." Yet here you are, running as fast as you can from straightforward questions, desperate to avoid telling anything that might resemble truth. Pathetic, hypocritical, and oh so typical of you.

Now tell me stooge, why did you say that E.W. Lane had translations that matched yours? That's a lie (which has been made obvious by your cowardly inability to answer a question), and I'd like you to explain to the class why you lied about that, and then tell them what E.W.'s translations actually say. Okay? Can you handle that? Or are you so far down the road of dishonesty that you simply can't turn around any longer?

Oh, and you dodged these for the 12th time (New Record!): Why aren't your translations supported by anybody who studies religion and/or Arabic languages? Why isn't just one single expert on your side?

You can either answer or continue to make a fool of yourself, as well as besmirching the reputation of your own religion; a religion that espouses honesty where you have none. It's truly a pity. You give a bad name to the millions of Christians out there who follow Jesus's example faithfully

Apple7

So according to you the lexicons support your translation,

I have shown you that they do.

Your reply.....nothing but rage and denial.

but according to literally every expert in the world on said lexicons they do not :chuckle:

If you are referring to other renderings, show us their exegetical reasoning behind their translations.

If you cannot, then you are projecting your own self-bias (which is most obvious).

Why won't you answer my questions? Weren't you the one who famously made fun of me for "running" from you? And just above you claim I'm "denying." Yet here you are, running as fast as you can from straightforward questions, desperate to avoid telling anything that might resemble truth. Pathetic, hypocritical, and oh so typical of you.

Now tell me stooge, why did you say that E.W. Lane had translations that matched yours? That's a lie (which has been made obvious by your cowardly inability to answer a question), and I'd like you to explain to the class why you lied about that, and then tell them what E.W.'s translations actually say. Okay? Can you handle that? Or are you so far down the road of dishonesty that you simply can't turn around any longer?

Oh, and you dodged these for the 12th time (New Record!): Why aren't your translations supported by anybody who studies religion and/or Arabic languages? Why isn't just one single expert on your side?

You can either answer or continue to make a fool of yourself, as well as besmirching the reputation of your own religion; a religion that espouses honesty where you have none. It's truly a pity. You give a bad name to the millions of Christians out there who follow Jesus's example faithfully

Your resorting to name-calling does not give the impression of confidence.

It tells us that your position is one from weakness.

You have no rebuttal.

Period.:rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What's for me to defend? You're the one who is lying about translations and dodging straightforward questions about the authenticity of them, not me.

I've asked you already over and over, why are your translations of "Allah, lord of the jinn" not found in any credible translations?, including the links I gave you. It is always translated as, "Lord of all things," or "Lord of the worlds."

So, if your translation is correct, why is it directly contradicted by every expert, including the one you claimed to be on your side, E.W. Lane?

Greg wins. He has soundly defeated Apple7

Greg Jennings

I have shown you that they do.

Your reply.....nothing but rage and denial.
You've shown nothing of the sort. All you've done is take E.W. Lane's translations and inserted your own parenthetical notes into them, rendering them inaccurate.

Or maybe you'll finally tell me why you lied about E.W.'s translations? You said they matched yours, where they obviously do not.

So rant on, man. It won't change the fact that the last two pages of this thread are all the evidence anybody will ever need to know that you're a liar and a fraud.

If you are referring to other renderings, show us their exegetical reasoning behind their translations.

If you cannot, then you are projecting your own self-bias (which is most obvious).
My personal bias? :rotfl:

YOU are the only person with your translation. No expert in existence agrees with you. When you are the only person in disagreement, the onus is on you to prove your translation's worth to the experts, and then to explain to everyone else how it is that every expert in history has been wrong about this, yet you are somehow right?

I'm waiting with bated breath, stooge.

Your resorting to name-calling does not give the impression of confidence.

It tells us that your position is one from weakness.

You have no rebuttal.

Period.:rotfl:
Everybody who might otherwise fall for your lies can plainly see how dishonest you are. It's been made abundantly clear in the past 2 pages here, and in another 2+ pages on a thread titled "Why would God need a Hell?"

I'm sorry to have shattered the mirage of influence that you felt you had here, but the truth is a commodity that should not be played around with as you do. It's pathetic, it's unprofessional, and most importantly it's fruitless

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You've shown nothing of the sort. All you've done is take E.W. Lane's translations and inserted your own parenthetical notes into them, rendering them inaccurate.

Or maybe you'll finally tell me why you lied about E.W.'s translations? You said they matched yours, where they obviously do not.

So rant on, man. It won't change the fact that the last two pages of this thread are all the evidence anybody will ever need to know that you're a liar and a fraud.

My personal bias? :rotfl:

YOU are the only person with your translation. No expert in existence agrees with you. When you are the only person in disagreement, the onus is on you to prove your translation's worth to the experts, and then to explain to everyone else how it is that every expert in history has been wrong about this, yet you are somehow right?

I'm waiting with bated breath, stooge.

Everybody who might otherwise fall for your lies can plainly see how dishonest you are. It's been made abundantly clear in the past 2 pages here, and in another 2+ pages on a thread titled "Why would God need a Hell?"

I'm sorry to have shattered the mirage of influence that you felt you had here, but the truth is a commodity that should not be played around with as you do. It's pathetic, it's unprofessional, and most importantly it's fruitless

Baited

Greg Jennings

Greg wins. He has soundly defeated Apple7

Patrick, as you are a Christian who I assume values the teachings of Jesus, I cannot understand why you support Apple7's purposeful lying here. It goes against everything Jesus taught from "do not lie" to "love your neighbor as yourself."

Apple7

Someone needs to throw you a life line.

As I have repeatedly shown you, Lane's Lexicon entries clearly show the definition that I have always maintained.

You wanted to know where it came from, and, now that you know, you are incensed with rage about it.

Greg Jennings

Someone needs to throw you a life line.
:chuckle: That's hilarious. It's like you're addicted to projecting. Well.....that AND lying about the Quran, of course.

As I have repeatedly shown you, Lane's Lexicon entries clearly show the definition that I have always maintained.
No they dont, and you know that. Why do you keep up this charade?

You wanted to know where it came from, and, now that you know, you are incensed with rage about it.
I asked you over 13 times for a link verifying any of your translations. You can't provide any because there just are no experts who agree with you. You even resorted to lying about E.W. Lane and hoped I wouldn't bother to check him out for myself, because you're either not that bright or too used to dealing with gullible people.

Why do you think it is that no single expert in the history of Arabic translations agrees with anything you are saying here? Here's a hint: It's because you're lying. You've been lying about this for so long that it's simply second nature to you. You've spent years doing it. I understand why you are desperately denying and dodging questions; it's because you've spent years of your life dedicating yourself to spreading lies on this forum. These false translations are your baby, and you are trying to protect it so that your life's work wasn't a complete waste of time. But that's just too bad for you. You should've spent time doing something honest. The fruits of your labor would've been sweeter, and perhaps more importantly, they would've been real

Apple7

I asked you over 13 times for a link verifying any of your translations. You can't provide any because there just are no experts who agree with you.

I have provided you the lexical reference to which you asked, from the very beginning.

But, you ignore it, and then you come back with more, and more name-calling.

Yours is a position of weakness.

You even resorted to lying about E.W. Lane and hoped I wouldn't bother to check him out for myself, because you're either not that bright or too used to dealing with gullible people.

You have yet to even rebut the direct quote from Lane, which I presented.

Why do you think it is that no single expert in the history of Arabic translations agrees with anything you are saying here? Here's a hint: It's because you're lying. You've been lying about this for so long that it's simply second nature to you. You've spent years doing it. I understand why you are desperately denying and dodging questions; it's because you've spent years of your life dedicating yourself to spreading lies on this forum. These false translations are your baby, and you are trying to protect it so that your life's work wasn't a complete waste of time. But that's just too bad for you. You should've spent time doing something honest. The fruits of your labor would've been sweeter, and perhaps more importantly, they would've been real

Its simple.

I win.

You lose.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have provided you the lexical reference to which you asked, from the very beginning.

Its simple.

I win.

You lose.

Apple7 seems to be lying

Greg Jennings

You've literally never posted a link. I posted several, but those were mine. Not yours

The last 4 pages are testament to your continued dishonesty. Youre right, there's no need for me to call you a liar when it's so plain to see

"Anakin, I have the higher ground."

Well seeing as his translation is in direct contrast to yours, you're the one who needs to "rebut"

Its simple.

I win.

You lose.
Two options here:

A. You actually think that, and have been dishonest for so long that you simply can't stop. Sort of like a runaway train of lies.

B. You know that you've been outed as a fraud and a liar, and you're desperately denying and dodging in an attempt to maintain some semblance of respect from those who once thought you were telling the truth (because they never bothered to look at expert translations for themselves, as I have).

Apple7

And why is it that you won't post the link you supposedly are holding back?

Could it be that it doesn't exist?

You have yet to read ANY link that I have provided.

You have yet to rebut ANY direct quote that I have provided.

See the pattern here....?:eek:

Greg Jennings

You have yet to read ANY link that I have provided.
You still haven't provided a single one, despite me asking you at least 15 times now

You have yet to rebut ANY direct quote that I have provided.
Sure I haven't :chuckle:
Maybe this site, which uses E.W. Lane's translation, will do the trick? Look around a bit, if you like. You can search for certain surahs, as well.
http://quranicteachings.org/deen/

Funny.....he never says "Allah, Lord of the jinn," as you claimed he did.

See the pattern here....?:eek:
Everybody sees the pattern here. Your lies are in the open for all to see. If they don't want to take my word that you're wrong (and I don't want them to), anybody can look up the translations for themselves (I want them to).

Now since you've been adequately exposed over the past two days, I'd like to spend the rest of my night watching Game of Thrones on HBO2. Feel free to claim victory and say I'm "running", hoping that nobody else will bother to look into the lies you write here.

EVERYBODY SEES YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE