Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's right, millions! Muslim nations do not want them, so they are fleeing Muslim violence by going to Christian nations. Soon we will all get to hear how great Allah and Mohammad are.

If they truly believed in Islam then they would not have left their homelands and joined in the killing.

It is all an opportunity for those who claim to be Christian, to demonstrate it.

LA

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You said, Quote: "Allah and Yahweh and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ are all the same God..."

Allah, AKA Alilah is a Pagan god the Arabs worshipped. Yahwah is the Holy Spirit, and so you spoke a blasphemy.

And Yahweh was the name of one of many nature Gods worshiped by the Bedouin tribes in the region of Mt Herob. Besides, those are just names of the human language.

CherubRam

And Yahweh was the name of one of many nature Gods worshiped by the Bedouin tribes in the region of Mt Herob. Besides, those are just names of the human language.

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, "The Living that Lives." This is what you are to say to the Israelites: "The Living" has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Allah, AKA Alilah has always been a god of the Pagans. The Pagan gods were made of sticks and stones, but Yahwah is a living being.

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name (the LORD / Yahwah) I did not make myself fully known to them.

God's personal name was not known until He made it known to Moses.

Last edited:

RBBI

I think Islam literally creates sociopaths and drives them insane. It's a religion of hate and murder, based on lies. For these reasons, I think letting them into a country is no different than opening up all the mental institutions of the violent criminally insane and giving them weapons and free run of the place, because that's exactly what it's like.

They need the Lord and it's unlikely they are going to find him in their clannish environments they make for themselves once they arrive. I think in a perfect world they should be required to undergo at least 6 months of deprogramming before they are allowed unlimited access. They don't have to call it deprogramming, but that should be the goal of it. Deprogramming with a whole lotta praying going on.....

bybee

He is suggesting that Christians should show some empathy and help people who are suffering. That is what used to be called "Christian Behavior".

However martyrdom at the hands of Islamic extremists does not appeal to me.
The Quran is a book which advocates violent conquest and punishment.
Almost every community in which they have established themselves must deal with demands for Sharia Law, removal of the American Flag, even demands to remove crosses as offensive to Muslims. They further demand the removal of all advertising of pork products and Muslims sales person's refuse to handle pork products yet they are not thrown into jail as a Christian woman refusing to perform a duty based on religious convictions has been.
They have proven to be loudly demanding and extremely aggressive in getting their agendas across.
There is little reason for me to feel comfortable about the invasion of Islamic people.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, "The Living that Lives." This is what you are to say to the Israelites: "The Living" has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Allah, AKA Alilah has always been a god of the Pagans. The Pagan gods were made of sticks and stones, but Yahwah is a living being.

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name (the LORD / Yahwah) I did not make myself fully known to them.

God's personal name was not known until He made it known to Moses.

Right, as I said, the Israelites adopted the name Yahweh when they used to refer to God by other names.

There is only one God in the heart of the faithful no matter what different cultures call him.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I think Islam literally creates sociopaths and drives them insane. It's a religion of hate and murder, based on lies. For these reasons, I think letting them into a country is no different than opening up all the mental institutions of the violent criminally insane and giving them weapons and free run of the place, because that's exactly what it's like.

They need the Lord and it's unlikely they are going to find him in their clannish environments they make for themselves once they arrive. I think in a perfect world they should be required to undergo at least 6 months of deprogramming before they are allowed unlimited access. They don't have to call it deprogramming, but that should be the goal of it. Deprogramming with a whole lotta praying going on.....

Neo fundamentalist Muslims such as ISIS are just acting like the Israelites acted under their laws of Leviticus. But Liberal Jews just naturally evolved away from practicing those primitive laws. However some Jews expect a return to the barbaric laws one the Temple is rebuilt.

alwight

They have proven to be loudly demanding and extremely aggressive in getting their agendas across.
There is little reason for me to feel comfortable about the invasion of Islamic people.
A Hindu colleague at work told me many years ago that Muslims will fight for what they want but are rather less keen to actually work for it. That perhaps accounts for so many modern backward Muslim societies. However at the beginnings of Islam they were arguably the shining light of tolerance, acquired knowledge and wisdom on Earth, but now just look.:dead:

Islamic belief imo demands a mindless adherence to doctrine that some Christian fundamentalists can only aspire to. Their day to day activities are dominated by it, in what they are allowed to eat to what they are expected to do in the toilet.
Christianity was perhaps once similarly controlling but has somewhat mellowed since (say) The Enlightenment. Islamic belief has never evolved or modified.

Personally I think that any such mindless fundamentalist religious adherence to dogma and doctrine is a dangerous threat to more rational people, whatever their theistic belief is.
Unless Islamic belief does manage to adapt to the modern world then it probably remains a serious threat to the rest of us who at least try to think for ourselves.

bybee

A Hindu colleague at work told me many years ago that Muslims will fight for what they want but are rather less keen to actually work for it. That perhaps accounts for so many modern backward Muslim societies. However at the beginnings of Islam they were arguably the shining light of tolerance, acquired knowledge and wisdom on Earth, but now just look.:dead:

Islamic belief imo demands a mindless adherence to doctrine that some Christian fundamentalists can only aspire to. Their day to day activities are dominated by it, in what they are allowed to eat to what they are expected to do in the toilet.
Christianity was perhaps once similarly controlling but has somewhat mellowed since (say) The Enlightenment. Islamic belief has never evolved or modified.

Personally I think that any such mindless fundamentalist religious adherence to dogma and doctrine is a dangerous threat to more rational people, whatever their theistic belief is.
Unless Islamic belief does manage to adapt to the modern world then it probably remains a serious threat to the rest of us who at least try to think for ourselves.

Well said!
I'm with the old West Cowboys, "Don't fence me in!"

bybee

Neo fundamentalist Muslims such as ISIS are just acting like the Israelites acted under their laws of Leviticus. But Liberal Jews just naturally evolved away from practicing those primitive laws. However some Jews expect a return to the barbaric laws one the Temple is rebuilt.

Not so. The Israelites did not proselytize. Their behavior in other areas paralleled the going behaviors of the time.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Not so. The Israelites did not proselytize. Their behavior in other areas paralleled the going behaviors of the time.

They didn't proselytize because they didn't want to take in any outsiders. It wasn't until Babylon that they had to start tolerating Gentile conversion because of their own dwindling numbers.

RBBI

They didn't proselytize because HaShem forbid them to intermarry so many times, or have more than necessary contact with goyim.

CherubRam

If they truly believed in Islam then they would not have left their homelands and joined in the killing.

It is all an opportunity for those who claim to be Christian, to demonstrate it.

LA

You have a lot of crazy thoughts. Helping people is good, unless they have evil intent.

CherubRam

Come one, come all. Many more are now leaving to make their way to Europe. More migrants coming hope to reach Germany or other European countries with welfare benefits.