Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

CherubRam

Muslims and their beliefs scare me because I can see that they, in time, will bring about a society that will enforce their laws, which include Sharia, upon all, just as they have done in the Muslim countries today.
That is the Muslims real agenda!

It is difficult to understand why so many people are naive about such things. And then when you supply them with facts, they are in disbelief.

Eric h

Muslims and their beliefs scare me because I can see that they, in time, will bring about a society that will enforce their laws, which include Sharia, upon all, just as they have done in the Muslim countries today.
That is the Muslims real agenda!

While there are lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles in the UK, they aren’t courts of law. So why should we live in fear of them?

However, we shall all have to stand in judgement before Christ.

CherubRam

While there are lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles in the UK, they aren’t courts of law. So why should we live in fear of them?

However, we shall all have to stand in judgement before Christ.

There is no Sharia law in America, but yet it is practiced by the Muslims anyway.

Eric h

There is no Sharia law in America, but yet it is practiced by the Muslims anyway.

I am not sure why you should be worried, Sharia law is used to settle disputes between Muslims, if either party is dissatisfied, they can take their claim to an American court of law. The law of the land must have the final say, in any unresolved dispute.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure why you should be worried, Sharia law is used to settle disputes between Muslims, if either party is dissatisfied, they can take their claim to an American court of law. The law of the land must have the final say, in any unresolved dispute.

is that the muslim way ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
somebody represnting St. Louis offered to take muslim refugees. we re-located thousands of bosnian muslims back in the 90's and they flourished here by working hard and having respect for America -

God's Truth

Yes it is very sad. But which side do you favor, Christian, or Muslim? Would you invite a murderer into your house to kill your family? 75% of Muslims believe that the White race must be destroyed so Islam can grow.

How many Catholics used to believe those who do not agree with them must be killed?

Maybe those Muslims fleeing are too weak to fight, or maybe they think we should all believe as we want without harm.

Eric h

Muslim men have very different ideas as to what modesty is.

The western idea of modesty leans towards putting everything on show, the Muslims lean towards covering everything up, these are the extremes.

I feel modesty can be found in between these extremes.

Eric h

How many Catholics used to believe those who do not agree with them must be killed?

It is a great sadness when anyone uses their belief to justify violence. I believe that truth leads towards justice, peace, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, love and God.

Any beliefs that take us away from these virtues, lead us to sin.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
That's right, millions! Muslim nations do not want them, so they are fleeing Muslim violence by going to Christian nations. Soon we will all get to hear how great Allah and Mohammad are.
The Muslim God is a God of mercy and peace. Don't listen to any fundamentalists in any of the religions. We live in an interconnected world now and most people in it want peace and good diplomacy and conflict resolution.

God's Truth

The Muslim God is a God of mercy and peace. Don't listen to any fundamentalists in any of the religions. We live in an interconnected world now and most people in it want peace and good diplomacy and conflict resolution.

If a person follows the way of the Qur’an exactly, then there can be blood shed.

If a person follows the way of Jesus Christ exactly, then there is life.

Eric h

If a person follows the way of the Qur’an exactly, then there can be blood shed.

Have you been collecting firewood on the Sabbath?

Numbers 15

32 While the Israelites were in the wilderness, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, 34 and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. 35 Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp.” 36 So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord commanded Moses.

God's Truth

Have you been collecting firewood on the Sabbath?

Numbers 15

32 While the Israelites were in the wilderness, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, 34 and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. 35 Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp.” 36 So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord commanded Moses.

Those are the teachings of the Old Testament.

Testament means Covenant.

Did you not know there is a New Testament, a New Covenant?

Jesus came to earth and gave us a new covenant. Please go read the new covenant.