Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

CherubRam

Great post... Thanks for giving some balance. Most Muslims are not much different from most 'Christians'. Christ went to Calvary for them, as He did for us. Many Muslims sincerely want to serve God...but don't know who He is.

They are told that God is Allah, for which is not correct. Allah was a Pagan god, and not the God of Abraham.

iamaberean

Love the sinners, hate the sin!

Could it be that God is bringing the world to the Church, instead of the church going into all the world?

Last edited:

Interplanner

If European countries taking them don't get a legally binding statement that they will practice pluralism, not theocracy, they are sunk.

Eric h

September 11, 2001, Islamic terrorist carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States. Close to 3,000 people died in the World Trade Center and its vicinity. Almost 10,000 others were treated for injuries.

9/11 was wrong.

If America was truly seeking justice they would target just the people responsible, and they did take out Bin Laden.

However, around twenty thousand Afghan civilians died, I am guessing they had nothing to do with 9/11. Afghanistan seems to have been destabilised even further, as a result of our invasion.

Over a hundred thousand civilians have died as a result of the Iraq war, around two million became refugees. I am guessing most of them had nothing to do with 9/11. Iraq seems in a greater mess because of our intervention.

America and Britain have spent trillions on these senseless wars, money that could have been spent for a greater good.

If America had pursued true justice against those who were guilty, then they would not be living in fear of reprisals today.

Eric h

I care about my Christian brothers wherever they are, whoever they are.

The parable of the Good Samaritan shows we should also love those who are different to ourselves.

We are all created by the same God, the same God hears all our prayers, we have a duty to care for all of God's creation, despite our differences.

Justice must be fair for all people.

bybee

The parable of the Good Samaritan shows we should also love those who are different to ourselves.

We are all created by the same God, the same God hears all our prayers, we have a duty to care for all of God's creation, despite our differences.

Justice must be fair for all people.

You might want to discuss that with extremists?

Eric h

You might want to discuss that with extremists?

A lot of Iraqi have every right to be angry, all the ordinary families, who had nothing to do with WMDs or 9/11. The ones who had family members killed after our invasion in 2003, over a hundred thousand civilians.

Then there are the two million refugees forced out of their homes, leaving everything behind, they have every right to be angry. You might call them extremists, I call them ordinary people who have lost family and homes.

I am sure they would rather have their homes and families, rather than be extremists. How will they ever get justice or compensation for their loss?

They are a part of the same human race as you and I.

CherubRam

A lot of Iraqi have every right to be angry, all the ordinary families, who had nothing to do with WMDs or 9/11. The ones who had family members killed after our invasion in 2003, over a hundred thousand civilians.

Then there are the two million refugees forced out of their homes, leaving everything behind, they have every right to be angry. You might call them extremists, I call them ordinary people who have lost family and homes.

I am sure they would rather have their homes and families, rather than be extremists. How will they ever get justice or compensation for their loss?

They are a part of the same human race as you and I.

Perhaps it has not occurred to you that you would be killed just because you are Catholic. The reason so many innocent people have been killed is because the terrorist used them for shields. Wake up!

Eric h

Perhaps it has not occurred to you that you would be killed just because you are Catholic. The reason so many innocent people have been killed is because the terrorist used them for shields. Wake up!

I would suggest that America and the UK, have been responsible for the deaths of more Afghans and Iraqi. Than the total of any terrorist action against us. We have played a part in making two million Iraqi homeless, and you wonder why they use human shields.

All you seem to see are Muslims, and they do not seem to deserve the same justice as us.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would suggest that America and the UK, have been responsible for the deaths of more Afghans and Iraqi. Than the total of any terrorist action against us. We have played a part in making two million Iraqi homeless, and you wonder why they use human shields.

All you seem to see are Muslims, and they do not seem to deserve the same justice as us.

:kookoo:

CherubRam

You need to figure which side your bread is buttered.

CherubRam

I do, and it starts with Jesus and the greatest commandments.

Their neighbor is their Muslim brothers whom will not help them. For us they are the stranger, or worse. Like I said, you need to know which side your bread is buttered.

iamaberean

Muslims and their beliefs scare me because I can see that they, in time, will bring about a society that will enforce their laws, which include Sharia, upon all, just as they have done in the Muslim countries today.
That is the Muslims real agenda!