Michelle Obama Is A Woman

Arthur Brain

Yes, it's stating the obvious but after some of the putrid allegations about Barack Obama being married to a man, it seems to need stating again.

Seriously, it's one thing to have an utter dislike for a politician, a party or their policies, it's another altogether to indulge in pathetic tripe like the above. I'm no fan whatsoever of the former president, I have an utter dislike for plenty of UK politicians including my local MP but I'm not reduced to inventing lies and gossip about their partners or families. Keep it political, criticize politicians for what they do (or don't). It's not difficult.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Here is your “ woman” on the Ellen show. Wake up.

Attachments

• 4743A30B-7DDF-4619-A1D1-C328EEFC4BBB.jpeg
    4743A30B-7DDF-4619-A1D1-C328EEFC4BBB.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5

Arthur Brain

It's bizarre, his Where's Waldo hunt for male appendages in photos of Michelle Obama. Not a very healthy way to spend his time.
This is the thing. Patrick Jane had a few of these going a coupla years ago and they were obviously fake. He even had one with Obama and the then PM over here, David Cameron in a clinch. Except it was photoshopped. The actual picture was the pair of them kissing their respective wives before it was spliced. It's utterly bizarre that people can be so, frankly, thick as to lap this rubbish up. Either that or wilfully dishonest.

Again, let's just keep it to politics.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is the thing. Patrick Jane had a few of these going a coupla years ago and they were obviously fake. He even had one with Obama and the then PM over here, David Cameron in a clinch. Except it was photoshopped. The actual picture was the pair of them kissing their respective wives before it was spliced. It's utterly bizarre that people can be so, frankly, thick as to lap this rubbish up. Either that or wilfully dishonest.

'Willfully dishonest' for 400, Alex.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

The video the pic was taken from is on you tube ,and no it is not photo shopped.