LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
flag%20bow_zpsr9fc5d7z.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God bless all those men and women who serve our country. :thumb:

I agree. But I will take this moment to point out it is overwhelmingly men that fought and died so you could have equal rights, property rights, voting rights, and economic freedom in America.

Any woman that goes into MEPS to serve and give up her life as she knows it, is more of a human being than most men in this country now.

glorydaz

I agree. But I will take this moment to point out it is overwhelmingly men that fought and died so you could have equal rights, property rights, voting rights, and economic freedom in America.

Any woman that goes into MEPS to serve and give up her life as she knows it, is more of a human being than most men in this country now.

Hopefully that is what they died for. I prefer to think they died so we could be safe.

Arthur Brain

The reason why women have equal rights is not due to men, and you are in no way qualified to be an arbiter of what constitutes a 'human being' either. Advocating any more beatings for people lately?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

God didn't create women to be killers Nick.

That's what soldiers do.

So, God created men to be killers?

See what I mean by your choice of words?

Looking at your avatar I see I've hit what appears to be a personal issue.

Yes, God created men to be the protector of the family and women with a nurturing instinct.

If you can provide Scripture showing differently (that women should be fighting wars instead of men), then I'd like to see it.