Memorial Day

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't quote butt heads like aCW. Then all of us that put him on ignore have to read his drivel.

glorydaz

Don't jump to conclusions, ACW. My ONLY point was when you said, "God didn't create women to be killers."....as if that's what He had created men for. Protectors would have been better and I see you've added that.

As far as my avatar....that's strictly speaking of the spiritual realm. I am the one you'd find hiding in the nearest ditch covering up with plant debris.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women can and should defend the wall. If she can pick up a sword, then do it. And at the same time, they should not serve in any form of an expeditionary force, aside from a segregated role of support. Like before Obama.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Judges 5:24-27 KJV
(24) Blessed above women shall Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite be, blessed shall she be above women in the tent.
(25) He asked water, and she gave him milk; she brought forth butter in a lordly dish.
(26) She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.
(27) At her feet he bowed, he fell, he lay down: at her feet he bowed, he fell: where he bowed, there he fell down dead.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't jump to conclusions, ACW. My ONLY point was when you said, "God didn't create women to be killers."....as if that's what He had created men for. Protectors would have been better and I see you've added that...

You might recall that the term was used in the context of what people in the military do. Did the word "kill" hurt your liberal emotions much?

Now don't get me wrong, not all men are warriors. Nick M. put's people on ignore instead of engaging them in battle.