Meet Caitlyn Jenner

HisServant

I'm sorry you believe this. Any opportunity to witness is a good opportunity. An inquiry about this tattoo gives me a chance to explain my faith to someone to whom I would not have encountered before. Do you not see the Bible as a kind of visual aid? How about representations of the cross? Religious art?

I do not think religious 'art' has a place in christianity, God calls us to a higher purpose than that. As far as crosses, etc... they are all made up crutches from the minds of men... we were told to beware of them.

Anyhow, its your life that should cause someone to ask about your faith, not the disfigurement of your arm.

Would Jesus have gotten a tattoo?... of course not.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I do not think religious 'art' has a place in christianity, God calls us to a higher purpose than that. As far as crosses, etc... they are all made up crutches from the minds of men... we were told to beware of them.

Anyhow, its your life that should cause someone to ask about your faith, not the disfigurement of your arm.

Would Jesus have gotten a tattoo?... of course not.

But you watch movies about Jesus which is an art form. Sorry you didn't enjoy any of them.

HisServant

But you watch movies about Jesus which is an art form. Sorry you didn't enjoy any of them.

I do?... I don't think I have ever seen a 'jesus' movie because they are pointless and usually only cater to one interpretation of scripture... that is probably not consistent with your church elders either.

We are to be careful of what goes in our bodies and minds.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I do?... I don't think I have ever seen a 'jesus' movie because they are pointless and usually only cater to one interpretation of scripture... that is probably not consistent with your church elders either.

We are to be careful of what goes in our bodies and minds.

I had a workpal that said he never watched tv. Its possible you never watched a jesus movie but how rare is that? Ok we'll take your word that you never watched a bible movie and we all believe you. You're a scary cat for not getting along with society

HisServant

I had a workpal that said he never watched tv. Its possible you never watched a jesus movie but how rare is that? Ok we'll take your word that you never watched a bible movie and we all believe you. You're a scary cat for not getting along with society

Luckily Jesus isn't interested in getting along with secular society either.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Too soon?

One guy, a real man, was so humiliated on a show that he didn't know his girlfriend was a male. He killed himself. I seen men get really angry in other cases and kill them . I think the bible tells us not to confuse men or women in that way.

musterion

LEFTISTTEXTBOOK.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Freak show is the new norm in pop culture society.

Sad isnt it. Another thing that isnt considered, bruce maintains he has a "female" brain. Needing to have implants and his forehead shaved down and his adams apples shaved off, mounds of makeup and photoshopping, then dressing in basically a corset and having hair extensions, hiding his package and his harms behind him, so he can look as "sexy" as possible in the photo shoot, exposes clearly he has a male brain as well as the nuts who are celebrating this.

He is effectively reducing a woman to being a packaged sex object with this also. Total freak show.