Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Doctrines of demons my friend

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Any doctrine that teaches people to outright reject that God would send His only Son out of love for us is the start.

But couple this with a Pharasee like mentality that rewards hate and judgment and things get worse.

Couple this with the religion of a fallen empire that is struggling to reunite and stuff gets real.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Whatever. I suggest you learn more about all these demonic doctrines. The world is more complicated than you may think. Not all forms of Islam are dangerous, and the Bahai certainly aren't a threat to anybody.

Hey couch,
I did not say they were - it is written in the Berit Haddassa um the Jewish writings after Malachi.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You've a huge crowd of people, some of whom are mass murderers. The huge crowd segments themselves by religion, and all of the mass murderers are coming from just one of those religious segments. You still don't know which ones are going to be next, but you do know that they'll be Muslim.

I know it's egregious violation of privacy rights, but I can see how it makes sense to people, especially if they're scared, which, if I were Japanese, with no recognized right to defend myself, I'd probably be scared too.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The huge crowd segments themselves by religion, and all of the mass murderers are coming from just one of those religious segments.

The left groups people all the time. They just don't want people coming to their own conclusions. This is why they destroyed their weather data regarding man-made global warming. You are just supposed to accept any conclusion the left manufactures to advance their anti-Christ agenda.

gcthomas

The left groups people all the time. They just don't want people coming to their own conclusions. This is why they destroyed their weather data regarding man-made global warming. You are just supposed to accept any conclusion the left manufactures to advance their anti-Christ agenda.

When you believe in one conspiracy theory, you'll end up believing in them all. :(

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
US Embassy Kuwait said:
In light of recent terrorist attacks in Bangladesh, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and other countries in the region and around the world, the Embassy reminds U.S. citizens of measures they can take to enhance their safety and security. We are not aware of specific, credible threats against U.S. citizens in Kuwait at this time. Nonetheless, recent attacks around the world, whether by those affiliated with terrorist entities, copycats, or individual perpetrators, serve as a reminder that U.S. citizens need to maintain a high level of vigilance, and the Embassy advises U.S. citizens to review their personal security plans and remain alert to their surroundings at all times.

In recent attacks, extremists have continued to target both official and private interests, including shopping malls, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, schools, office buildings, open markets, aviation services, and other public areas where people gather in large numbers. Although there is no evidence that recent attacks were directed specifically at U.S. citizens, harm can occur simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That is one awesome J.V. team. But islam is peaceful, hundreds of millions just misinterpret it.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

Absolutely and totally. No "trinity" nonsense with them. No man-god.

Their daddy is too busy to come and visit.

Our daddy isn't. [emoji106][emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That is one awesome J.V. team. But islam is peaceful, hundreds of millions just misinterpret it.

Not all Muslims are Terrorists... [emoji2]

But most terrorists today are .............

5391a43b4157f4a475c556a918da642a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary